Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2021, 10:47 PM   #16
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Okay, I will post daily updates, and each night I will pump up one level. However, tomorrow night I am sleeping at a friend's house, and would prefer not to sleep with the inflatable in. Am I allowed to skip a night, or is there something I should do to make up for that?
Before you go to sleep, can be in a bathroom, insert as many fingers as you can from both hands. Pull yourself open and stay like that for two minutes. At least you'll get a bit of stretching then.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:11 AM   #17
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Before you go to sleep, can be in a bathroom, insert as many fingers as you can from both hands. Pull yourself open and stay like that for two minutes. At least you'll get a bit of stretching then.
Sorry for the late report, life got a bit hectic. I did this at my friends house, however I have not been keeping up with using my inflatable dildo each night because I've been forgetting. Should I start back at the beginning of the process, or is there something else I should do instead as punishment for not doing as I was told?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:59 PM   #18
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Sorry for the late report, life got a bit hectic. I did this at my friends house, however I have not been keeping up with using my inflatable dildo each night because I've been forgetting. Should I start back at the beginning of the process, or is there something else I should do instead as punishment for not doing as I was told?
Start from the beginning. I expect daily reports, either here or by PM. Each one you miss will incur a punishment. Also add to your signature some dislikes that can be used as a punishment.
Old 05-15-2021, 08:03 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Tell me what I should do at night before I go to bed or tell me how I should sleep/what I should wear when I sleep
Wear nothing at all till you get dressed in the morning. Before bed you are to drink three pints of whatever you like.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bed time, bedtime, night, sleep, sleep dares