Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-24-2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Heart 21F - Sleeping while plugged

I’m looking for tasks/rules to complete while/before/after I sleep with my hungry little ass all plugged up and while/before/after I put it in and take it out! I plan to be plugged every night for the next ~2.5 weeks!

While completing a daily requirement I received from this thread in which I must be plugged for 2 hours, I ended up accidentally falling asleep with it in! And I loved it <3

Keep in mind that thread also has me denied for the same amount of time and my privacy is practically nonexistent at the moment except for the bathroom/shower/under covers but I’ll do my best to do whatever you tell me! Reports will be given for tasks (not rules unless required)!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!

Last edited by Waterfall; 07-24-2020 at 06:25 AM.
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:26 AM   #2
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Female

I知 hoping to become a little anal whore eventually, so this will be part of my first step!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 07-24-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Describe a little in what conditions you live, is there any chances to get caught by someone in your bedroom by night?

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:40 AM   #4
Preacher

Really simple addition - edge 5 times each night in bed before going to sleep. While you edge play with your plug so you learn to associate your ass with pleasure.

For optional added spice don稚 touch your pussy at all unless plugged for the duration of the task.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:14 AM   #5
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Describe a little in what conditions you live, is there any chances to get caught by someone in your bedroom by night?
At the moment I知 visiting family. House of 6+me. Sharing a room at night with my brother. So a slight possibility, yes. But in a few days I知 going back to my house where I live with the same # of people. I値l be camping in my own tent for a few (5?) days when I get back (quarantine), so I値l have a lot of privacy then! Then back to having little privacy. Still a chance of getting caught but less than where I am now.

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 07-24-2020, 07:15 AM   #6
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Really simple addition - edge 5 times each night in bed before going to sleep. While you edge play with your plug so you learn to associate your ass with pleasure.

For optional added spice don稚 touch your pussy at all unless plugged for the duration of the task.
Thank you so much, I will absolutely make this addition!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 07-24-2020, 07:55 AM   #7
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
At the moment I知 visiting family. House of 6+me. Sharing a room at night with my brother. So a slight possibility, yes. But in a few days I知 going back to my house where I live with the same # of people. I値l be camping in my own tent for a few (5?) days when I get back (quarantine), so I値l have a lot of privacy then! Then back to having little privacy. Still a chance of getting caught but less than where I am now.

Okay
So every time you will awake during the night, you have to grab a base of your buttplug and twist it 360 degrees left and then right 10 times each. In a tent it must be done all on fours, but now, in case of sharing bedroom with brother - in the way you feel comfortable.

When you wake up in the morning, put the plug out and finger your ass with 2 fingers for 3 minutes. Try your best with insterting them as fast and deep as you can. If you feel you are unable to do this one day before get to the toilet - add one hour to your daily plugged time.

While sleeping in a tent - you have to put clothespines on your nipples and rub your clit for that many minutes before fall asleep, as you don't be plugged a day in hours. E.g. If you wake up at 9am, then plug yourself for 2 hours in daytime and you are plugged and ready for sleeping at 9pm (12 hours - 2 hours of being plugged), you have to do it for 10 minutes.

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
The following user says Thank You to pepsilg for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 09:27 AM   #8
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Okay
So every time you will awake during the night, you have to grab a base of your buttplug and twist it 360 degrees left and then right 10 times each. In a tent it must be done all on fours, but now, in case of sharing bedroom with brother - in the way you feel comfortable.

When you wake up in the morning, put the plug out and finger your ass with 2 fingers for 3 minutes. Try your best with insterting them as fast and deep as you can. If you feel you are unable to do this one day before get to the toilet - add one hour to your daily plugged time.

While sleeping in a tent - you have to put clothespines on your nipples and rub your clit for that many minutes before fall asleep, as you don't be plugged a day in hours. E.g. If you wake up at 9am, then plug yourself for 2 hours in daytime and you are plugged and ready for sleeping at 9pm (12 hours - 2 hours of being plugged), you have to do it for 10 minutes.
Thank you so much! I will definitely be doing these! And just for a clarification on the last part, it痴 essentially {hours awake} - {hours plugged} = {minutes rubbing}?

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 07-24-2020, 09:32 AM   #9
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

{hours awake} - {hours plugged} = {minutes rubbing}

Yes, exactly

The following user says Thank You to pepsilg for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 12:09 PM   #10
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

BUMP

Feel free to click the link in my original post and modify my vacation! Could even require that I be plugged as much as possible or something.....

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 07-24-2020, 11:12 PM   #11
Max1328
Account Banned

I assume the plug has a small neck so you can relax your ass around it. But your ass needs some stretching, little anal slut. Try to sleep with your dildo inside your ass.

Take the dildo and some lube in your bed and insert in slowly while everyone is sleeping. I'm pretty sure the thought of your asshole being ruined while everyone sleeps, makes you incredibly wet. But don't touch your pussy!

Instead you'll pull up tight panties so the dildo stays inside. If you wake up because it hurts you are allowed to relube. If it becomes unbearable you can take it out. Put don't think I let your ass rest. The plug goes in instead and you have to ask me for a punishment.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Max1328 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, plug, plugged, sleep, sleeping