Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2022, 08:29 AM   #1
littlechloe

Female 10 Months fully diapered - ask me anything

Hey all!!

I've been wearing diapers now for almost a year, and I feel I'm actually going in deeper and deeper and just wanted to check with other diaper-wearing folks on if I should continue.

Little but about me, my name is Chloe, I'm 26 years old. I've been an ABDL for as long as I can remember, and (re)discovered diapers again at the age of 15. Since then I started wearing pull-ups secretly, first alone in my room, then around the house, going for a walk etc. They made me feel really good, especially since I experience social anxiety and could be described as highly sensitive (or hsp). I sort of felt protected, and safe. They also reminded me to back when I was younger feeling cared for and at ease!

Long story short, I've been wearing them on and off during my studies, and couldn't really be super open about them in my social/daily life, so about a year after I graduated felt it would be a good choice to start over. I moved from Amsterdam (where I did my studies) to Malaga Spain where I've been living now for almost a year. Luckily I work for a remote company, which really helps me hide the fact that I'm wearing diapers to my colleagues / boss.

After my arrival in Spain, I started out wearing diapers longer term. First just as I felt comfortable, not really committing to anything longer term, but I soon noticed I wanted to wear them all the time. So I wore bigger diapers while at home or during work, and pull-ups when I went out.

I quickly noticed how little people really care about you wearing diapers, and how kind people are about supporting you. Mind you I did sometimes told others it was due to a medical reason, which if you look at my anxiety isn't totally untrue.

This sort of allowed me to think about committing to full time, which at the time I was already doing. I made a big thing about throwing away all my undies, panties, strings etc. And started to mark days on a paper calendar. At first I was in a really big pink cloud, I felt amazing and completely myself! I even started to tailor my clothing around wearing diapers, and invested more in onesies, pacies etc.

Around this time I also started to wear bigger diapers outside, which at first made me really anxious. Eventually I noticed the same response as when I wore pull-ups outside for the first time, and besides from the occasional looks people give felt good about being well protected outside.

About 2 months in I noticed that because I still only used my diapers for only peeing, going to the toilet (mostly in the morning), I would pee a lot! Which kind of was nice, but also sort of felt like cheating myself out of using my diapers. I wasn't really ready yet to mess in my diapers, so I bought a potty and started using that instead of my toilet every morning. I did this for about 3 months, and it really helped me get used to 'dealing' with it, like the cleanup and smell. Eventually, I got to messing my diapers as it was just easier, and didn't mind it that much anymore. I also adjusted my diet to make it easier to clean up.

So now about 10 months in, and I noticed that my life has been completely adjusted to me wearing and messing diapers full time. During the day I often have moments where I dribble, and don't really notice me peeing or how full my diaper is. I also started bedwetting, which took a really long time, but especially when you get there, feels amazing when you wake up! About 2 weeks ago, I accidentally messed, I could feel it coming but instead of my body holding it in, I felt it push hard! Which was a complete surprise. Since then it sort of comes and goes.

I would love to hear from you and feel free to reach out and ask my anything!!

XX - Chloe 💋
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk