Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
Chlorine

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

Okay, so this is going to be a bit different...

Let me tell you about the best D/s relationship I've ever been in. I served this guy for a while and we were, for the most part non-sexual. He would tease me and verbally abuse me - sure, but most of my servitude wasn't in the form of typical D/s tasks. Instead, I served him by producing him a daily magazine - custom to him - on the latest news regarding his favourite video games, sports and influencers. I would spend hours of my day producing a 10-page magazine, purely for his entertainment and convenience.

This is something that I am interested in recreating. I want to serve somebody with a hobby (it can be anything from video games to politics to whatever) where I can be forced into producing high quality content on that topic. The frequency and amount expected would be up for discussion.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Somebody who would actually want and read this content. There is no point in me serving you if you do not benefit from it.
  • Somebody fun and creative, who is fun to joke around.
  • You know what you want. You have a distinct list of interests: the more specific, the better.

I appreciate this is a bit of a weird request and I don't really know if I expect any responses as this may just be a me-exclusive kink. However, if you are interested - hit me up in my messages on here or on Kik. Please make sure you specify your interest in your initial message and also come with a good idea on what type of content you want. Due to the time-consuming nature of this role, I won't be serving more than one person.
The following 9 users say Thank You to Chlorine for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk