Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-02-2022, 11:51 AM   #1
kss12

Male 30/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (locked sub)

30/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (locked sub)

Hello Sirs, I am a 30 year old sub/slave with plenty of experience online and IRL. I'm 6' about 185 lbs not chubby or fat but have recently started getting back in the gym to tone up. I am extremely kinky and have experience in all of my kinks listed below.

What I am looking for.

I am looking for a Master to use me on a daily basis through chat but also have regular sessions on cam, with that I will not show face in nudes and will only show face on cam if you do as well. I would like to find someone that is willing to get to know each other and build trust with. I prefer someone in the US but I will consider masters from other countries if we are able to chat on a regular basis.

I would like to start off slow, slowly working on giving up control over certain things such as, Bathroom control(also a DL), Underwear control, Orgasm control, controlling who i hook up with, and possibly communication control.

As for our regular cam sessions, anything in my list of kinks go as long as we discuss before hand at least until we trust each other. I've done cam sessions involving edging, sounding, hole work, pissplay, voyeurism, etc.

My Likes:

Watersports
Anal/Fisting
Poppers
Chastity
Edging
Sounding
Gags
Bondage
Teasing/Denial
Domination
Verbal
Mild Humiliation
Mild CBT
Dirty Underwear
Sweat
Diapers (DL not AB)
Semi Public
Hypnosis

Dislikes(Punishments):

Spanking
Feet

My Limits:

Blood
Scat
Cross dressing
Drugs
Findom
Impact play
Anything Illegal
Blackmail
Social Suicide
Full Public

My Toys/Gear:

2 Chastity Devices
Poppers
Different size anal toys/plugs
Sounds
Arm and Leg restraints
Bed Straps
String
Diapers
Gag
Nipple Clips
Ball Stretcher
All kinds of underwear (ie boxer briefs, jockstraps, thongs, briefs)

The lists above are my kinks although you are the Master so none are required and if there are some kinks i haven't listed id be willing to discuss them as long as they don't interfere with my limits. I'm a very open minded sub and willing to try almost anything once.

If you are interested Sir please contact me on kik, Telegram(preferred) or Skype, please include your age and country also your likes and limits if you wish Sir.

KIK: danco_12

Telegram: nathan1212121

Advertisements
Kink Talk