Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2021, 12:25 PM   #301
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked scavenger hunt:

1. Get something Yellow
2. Get a can of your favorite beverage or pick a brand of pop or beer before you head out.
3. Get wet.
4. Get a photo with either someone else or a moving vehicle in the background (you wont share this if you dont want to. It doesnt have to be perfect. )
5. Orgasm
6. Touch a building with an open business.
7. Stand under a streetlight and count to 5.
8. Cross a road at a stoplight.
9. Any verbal interaction from someone you don't know. (Could be someone shouting "hey" or a wolf whistle)
10. Go at least 1/2 mile from home.

Get as many as you can...naked in an hour. I don't care when the time is. If you complete all 10 before the hour is up...you may go home. Nothing can be done on your property. If it is too much...set your own goal from the above list. Then stick to it. I will punish you for ones you dont get. Even if you set your own list.

As always! Enjoy. If it isnt fun...dont do it.
Thank you! I will be going out tonight and trying these.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:01 PM   #302
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Good luck, I look forward to reading all about it!

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 06:37 AM   #303
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Naked scavenger hunt:

1. Get something Yellow
2. Get a can of your favorite beverage or pick a brand of pop or beer before you head out.
3. Get wet.
4. Get a photo with either someone else or a moving vehicle in the background (you wont share this if you dont want to. It doesnt have to be perfect. )
5. Orgasm
6. Touch a building with an open business.
7. Stand under a streetlight and count to 5.
8. Cross a road at a stoplight.
9. Any verbal interaction from someone you don't know. (Could be someone shouting "hey" or a wolf whistle)
10. Go at least 1/2 mile from home.

Get as many as you can...naked in an hour. I don't care when the time is. If you complete all 10 before the hour is up...you may go home. Nothing can be done on your property. If it is too much...set your own goal from the above list. Then stick to it. I will punish you for ones you dont get. Even if you set your own list.

As always! Enjoy. If it isnt fun...dont do it.
I decided to do this late last night.
Here is what I was able to complete and what I could not:

1) I was able to do this. It was fairly easy. I went to the park next to my house. Luckily for me, the bags they have in the dispenser for picking up after dogs are yellow. So I grabbed one of these
2) I was unable to locate this.
3) this one was easy. Once I got to the park, I rubbed my pussy for a few minutes and was wet in no time.
4) I was unable to get this.
5) this was also fairly easy. I sat on a bench, masturbating , and was able to cum pretty fast.
6) I was unable to do this
7) I did complete this. I stood under a light on the road next to the park for at least 5 seconds. Nobody drove by so nobody saw anything
8) I wasn’t able to find a stoplight near me, but did find a stop sign and crossed a road at that.
9) I couldn’t find anybody to do this with
10) I was at least a half a mile from home at the park

I’m looking forward to my punishment for not completing them all, as well as more dares. also, tomorrow is the last day my sister will be home before she returns to college so I’d be willing to try any other dares/challenge ideas involving her that anybody may have.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 03-14-2021, 09:25 AM   #304
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Well done on the scavenger hunt. Very exciting to read about.

As regards your sister, maybe ask her about college, how it is socially, whether she's had to do initiation rites or any bets or dares.

Meanwhile, I'd like you to strip down to your panties and get them nice and wet, whilst telling us about what you'd ideally like to get up to with her.

R.
Old 03-14-2021, 10:08 AM   #305
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Well done on the scavenger hunt. Very exciting to read about.

As regards your sister, maybe ask her about college, how it is socially, whether she's had to do initiation rites or any bets or dares.

Meanwhile, I'd like you to strip down to your panties and get them nice and wet, whilst telling us about what you'd ideally like to get up to with her.

R.
I’m down to just my panties

Ideally, I’d like to be naked in front of her. I want to spread my legs while she looks at my pussy. I’d also like to masturbate while she watches. Eventually I’d like to get her naked and look at her body as well, to compare.

19 F

Old 03-14-2021, 10:14 AM   #306
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe time to slip those panties off. Are you at home? Who knows, maybe she'll walk in on you again

R
Old 03-14-2021, 10:23 AM   #307
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe time to slip those panties off. Are you at home? Who knows, maybe she'll walk in on you again

R
They are off! And yes, I’m at home.
Maybe. But she doesn’t really walk into my room anymore without permission so I doubt it. Also, I want her to watch on purpose from the start to finish.

19 F

Old 03-14-2021, 10:28 AM   #308
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Would you enjoy it if she was to start masturbating too?

Maybe let her catch you naked in the house somewhere.

R
Old 03-14-2021, 10:33 AM   #309
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Would you enjoy it if she was to start masturbating too?
Yes, absolutely! I think that would make it even better.

19 F

Old 03-14-2021, 10:43 AM   #310
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Bug

Do it in the park for extra spice. Gosh, that is indeed hot.

Meantime, why not put your clothes on, and go to the park in daylight. Strip and masturbate, and pee while rubbing yourself to orgasm, while imagining her watching you, following your lead.

R
Old 03-14-2021, 11:26 AM   #311
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Video yourself masturbating. Imagine the camera is her.

You need to up the dare now. Maybe talk about being the others "slave" for an hour...or two. Talk about limits...or lack of.

As to punishment: I will let you know...soon *evil grin*. You missed quite a few things.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 03:37 PM   #312
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Punishment:

3 things...you have to do 2.

1. Show yourself naked to someone who has never seen you naked before. Not just a flash. At least 2 minutes. Even better. Don’t put clothes on until they let you.

2. Pee dare! Either wet yourself...during daylight...3 blocks from home. OR Go under a streetlight, naked at night. Peeing with your legs together.

3. Go outside naked at night. Walk away from home. You must get soaking wet from head to toe. Don’t care how. Then have an orgasm while wet and go home when dry.

I suppose if you want to try you can combine 2 and 3 and I will allow you having a bucket with you. But you better get every inch of you wet. That is what is required for 3. If your try and fail 3...bad..,you HAVE to do 1 and 2 then. I suppose 1 could be combined with 2 and 3.

Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:45 PM   #313
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
They are off! And yes, I’m at home.
Maybe. But she doesn’t really walk into my room anymore without permission so I doubt it. Also, I want her to watch on purpose from the start to finish.
Can you record your sister when she's watching/staring at something? Make sure the direction is facing your camera. Now you can manstrubate while the video is playing.
Old 03-15-2021, 06:27 AM   #314
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you everyone for the new dare. I got caught up with some other stuff yesterday and wasn’t able to do anymore, but am really looking forward to trying some today. It’s just me and my sister home alone all day, so should be able to easily leave and go the park the completely the masturbation/peeing dare.

Quote:
Punishment:

3 things...you have to do 2.

1. Show yourself naked to someone who has never seen you naked before. Not just a flash. At least 2 minutes. Even better. Don’t put clothes on until they let you.

2. Pee dare! Either wet yourself...during daylight...3 blocks from home. OR Go under a streetlight, naked at night. Peeing with your legs together.

3. Go outside naked at night. Walk away from home. You must get soaking wet from head to toe. Don’t care how. Then have an orgasm while wet and go home when dry.

I suppose if you want to try you can combine 2 and 3 and I will allow you having a bucket with you. But you better get every inch of you wet. That is what is required for 3. If your try and fail 3...bad..,you HAVE to do 1 and 2 then. I suppose 1 could be combined with 2 and 3.

Enjoy!
These punishments are great and sound like a ton of fun, I’m really looking forward to doing them. I know I can do 2 and 3 with no issues but don’t know about 1. The thought of it really turns me on and I really want to do it, just don’t know who I could do it with or how I would do it.

19 F

Old 03-15-2021, 10:52 AM   #315
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Thank you everyone for the new dare. I got caught up with some other stuff yesterday and wasn’t able to do anymore, but am really looking forward to trying some today. It’s just me and my sister home alone all day, so should be able to easily leave and go the park the completely the masturbation/peeing dare.

These punishments are great and sound like a ton of fun, I’m really looking forward to doing them. I know I can do 2 and 3 with no issues but don’t know about 1. The thought of it really turns me on and I really want to do it, just don’t know who I could do it with or how I would do it.
For #1, you could try:
• going to a clothing store’s changing room, and either ask the person working for help, or ask another shopper for their opinion

• order a pizza and answer the door wearing just a towel or robe (and mask). Explain that you don’t have any cash for a tip, but you can flash them instead. If they say yes, say “okay, but only for two minutes”. Strip and throw your towel/robe behind you and out of reach. Set up your phone beforehand to record everything. When you watch the video later, every second under two minutes is a punishment, and every second over is an edge you must complete before your next orgasm.

• gym or pool locker room. Walk around naked. Remember, you’re not just naked for two minutes, you need to be visible to a single person for two minutes.

• if online exposure is acceptable to zephyrnem, just go to chaturbate
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk