Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #286
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
I guess you could go for a no stakes race just to warm up, see how that goes, and work from there.

R
We did the race! It was fun, she won, but we both had fun. She is very competitive so was very determined to beat me.
She definitely seemed confused at first as to why I wanted to race but I just told her it would be fun and we’ve been sitting inside all day, so might as well. She beat me by a pretty far amount and was definitely proud of her win.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:21 PM   #287
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Nice one, she's competitive is she, maybe you need an event you can beat her at, otherwise its just going to be you forefeiting...

You could certainly beat her at public indecency! Or could you...

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:24 PM   #288
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Is she the sort of person who will refuse to be upstaged by her younger sister?

R
Old 03-10-2021, 03:33 PM   #289
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Nice one, she's competitive is she, maybe you need an event you can beat her at, otherwise its just going to be you forefeiting...

You could certainly beat her at public indecency! Or could you...

R
Quote:
Is she the sort of person who will refuse to be upstaged by her younger sister?

R
I don’t mind being be one the one to forfeit. I honestly think it would maybe help her be more willing to do forfeits if I do one first.
And yes, she is exactly that way.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 03-10-2021, 03:37 PM   #290
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like the sort of angle needed, doesn't it? So what's needed is a suitable challenge and a suitable forfeit.

Dressed again?

R
Old 03-10-2021, 03:41 PM   #291
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sounds like the sort of angle needed, doesn't it? So what's needed is a suitable challenge and a suitable forfeit.

Dressed again?

R
That’s exactly what I need
And yes, I’m dressed again.

19 F

Old 03-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #292
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Clothes off please

Maybe whats needed is firstly a challenge she's likely to beat you at so you can forfeit and then a more even one with more risk to her. If trying to get her naked is your goal, that is.

Do you think you'll be going back to the park to get your clothes?

R.
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 03-10-2021, 03:55 PM   #293
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

The best way is to lead her into a bet with a forfeit that seems (to her) like it was her idea. Get her competitive. Then talk a lot of garbage. Then subtly guide her to a humiliating exposure bet. Get her mad or nearly. Doubt her ability in something she is proud of. Be sure that you will humiliate her and let it build.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 03-11-2021, 01:29 AM   #294
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
There was nothing leaking on the floor
And she was just kinda like “I guess that’s true” and then didn’t seem bothered by me being the towel, so I guess that worked with making her okay with it.

Yes, I do have an electric toothbrush.
Have you ever use your brush down there? Is it vibrating or spinning?

If you don't like the idea of using it to your clit directly, try to wear your swimsuit. To familiarise your body, try to use it to your nipple first. Drag your another hand up and down in your thigh. Spread your leg as wide as possible. When your clit start rising, you can circle it once or twice. Use the backside(the back of bristles) when you think yours is erected enough. If yours can spin, you can try to use the bristles side but make sure it's not a direct contact.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 03-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #295
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Clothes off please

Maybe whats needed is firstly a challenge she's likely to beat you at so you can forfeit and then a more even one with more risk to her. If trying to get her naked is your goal, that is.

Do you think you'll be going back to the park to get your clothes?

R.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
The best way is to lead her into a bet with a forfeit that seems (to her) like it was her idea. Get her competitive. Then talk a lot of garbage. Then subtly guide her to a humiliating exposure bet. Get her mad or nearly. Doubt her ability in something she is proud of. Be sure that you will humiliate her and let it build.
I agree that both of these would be the best way to do it. Now I just need to think of a good challenge and a good forfeit, that wont come across as so extreme but would still be daring.

I think I’m going to start with another race, which she is likely to win. I’ll do the forfeit and that will make her enjoy the feeling of winning and want to do more. Then maybe do something that I am more likely to win.

19 F

Last edited by Lushrant; 03-11-2021 at 07:56 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 03-11-2021, 09:00 AM   #296
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I agree that both of these would be the best way to do it. Now I just need to think of a good challenge and a good forfeit, that wont come across as so extreme but would still be daring.

I think I’m going to start with another race, which she is likely to win. I’ll do the forfeit and that will make her enjoy the feeling of winning and want to do more. Then maybe do something that I am more likely to win.
Start with something small like doing laundry or washing the dish, raise the forfeit bit by bit. It's good if you keep losing until you sure if you want to win. In that way, you can say if you always do the forfeits and now it's your turn.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 03-11-2021, 11:55 AM   #297
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you've got a plan for your sister anyway, have to build up gradually to avoid weirdness.

In the meantime, maybe you should continue with your solo nude adventures.

R
Old 03-11-2021, 03:40 PM   #298
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Now I just need to think of a good challenge and a good forfeit, that wont come across as so extreme but would still be daring.
How about a pee holding contest, every 15 minutes you both need to drink a cup of water, sparing a cup (optionally) for removing one piece of clothing. The loser has to wear the wet panties and stay naked besides the peed panties for one hour. going to the toilet would be the forfeit .

...or some variation of it ;-)

By the way do you have similar body shapes, how do you look like? So is clothes swapping possible? You could go to the park and swap clothes, not mentioning that you dont wear panties ;-), if she refuses to do she forfeits and still has to strip in front of you
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to e28 for this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 02:59 PM   #299
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Start with something small like doing laundry or washing the dish, raise the forfeit bit by bit. It's good if you keep losing until you sure if you want to win. In that way, you can say if you always do the forfeits and now it's your turn.
Quote:
Sounds like you've got a plan for your sister anyway, have to build up gradually to avoid weirdness.

In the meantime, maybe you should continue with your solo nude adventures.

R
Thanks! So far the plan seems to be working. We’ve done a few other races with some actual wagers, just different chores and such. Nothing too excited but still a start. I’ve lost all of them so far which I think could work out in my favor at some point.

I’m up for continuing my solo challenges as I work on this with her.

19 F

Old 03-12-2021, 03:18 PM   #300
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked scavenger hunt:

1. Get something Yellow
2. Get a can of your favorite beverage or pick a brand of pop or beer before you head out.
3. Get wet.
4. Get a photo with either someone else or a moving vehicle in the background (you wont share this if you dont want to. It doesnt have to be perfect. )
5. Orgasm
6. Touch a building with an open business.
7. Stand under a streetlight and count to 5.
8. Cross a road at a stoplight.
9. Any verbal interaction from someone you don't know. (Could be someone shouting "hey" or a wolf whistle)
10. Go at least 1/2 mile from home.

Get as many as you can...naked in an hour. I don't care when the time is. If you complete all 10 before the hour is up...you may go home. Nothing can be done on your property. If it is too much...set your own goal from the above list. Then stick to it. I will punish you for ones you dont get. Even if you set your own list.

As always! Enjoy. If it isnt fun...dont do it.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk