Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2021, 02:38 PM   #1
OrgasmSub

Default Orgasm Control

Hi,

I am looking for someone to control my orgasms and give me daily tasks, edging, light cbt, etc. I also like bladder control. I like to be given tasks rather than just jerking off myself. I have limited toys. I do have some likes and dislikes on this topic, which I would be more than happy to discuss with you! My limits are the usual, permanent, social suicide, public, etc.

I live in the Netherlands, but location doesn't matter for me, we can work it out. I have played with dommes/switches from the US before and it worked perfectly well! I will give you full control over my orgasms and how I play with myself!

What I expect from you is daily tasks. We don't have to talk all day or only play if we're both online. Giving tasks I have to complete on that day is more convenient. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I also have Kik which I can use (and prefer) to communicate. Looking forward to hear from you!
OrgasmSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:14 PM   #2
OrgasmSub

I'm still looking
Old 08-24-2021, 03:28 PM   #3
OrgasmSub

How is no one interested in a little orgasm control?

Advertisements
Kink Talk