Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
hockeyrox124991

Hey, I'm hockeyrox124491. I'm 15 years old and I'm from Canada. I played truth or dare alot with my neighbours in our shed. Haha. It was fun, so I miss those days and kinda wanna get back into it and i thought this was a good place to start. I love the bands Our Lady Peace and The Killers. And my favourite tv show is Friday Night Lights. Hope i fit in and make some friends.

I will not talk to anyone that is not under 18, so don't bother asking me for my yahoo once people get to know me if you're older. I won't add you because i just find that creepy. :P
hockeyrox124991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
Trauma

Well I've already been posting for a few days but thought I might as well do this when I saw the thread.

I'm 19 and live in the Midlands (England, UK), and I am a computer science student. Recently became interested in s/m which is how I found this forum, and have a real life mistress who is currently training me.

That's all for now.
Won't do: severe pain, lasting damage, poo, messy.
Trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, everyone. I'm excited about being here, and hope to have some good experiences. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the dares here, though I haven't looked into the truths much yet.

I'm a bit of a geek... alright, I'm very much a geek. I love all sorts of games from tabletop to video to whatever else you can think of.

I'm also quite interested in BDSM. I'm eighteen, male, and a switch. I already have a mistress with whom I am very happy, but I'd like to also have a slave if any girls out there are interested. I'll get around to posting something in the slave/master area in a while.

As I said, I'm hoping to have a good time here, so hello again, and it's nice to meet you.
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
fork
Account Banned

It says we can have one post here and I haven't used mine yet so HI THERE! I'm fork and you can click on my profile or that link in my sig for more info about me
Old 08-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
tsh

Default f

im tsh ! male/// look 4 female slave with cam pm me for my msn !
tsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Ollie

Sport Soccer The new guy

hey I'm ollie(obviously) from the sunny north east of England, 19 and I am a student at northumbria uni, mad about me sports I'll watch almost any sport and I play football basketball and a lil cricket wiv me gang of mates. Music is also a big interest of mine, I'm an electro kid so anything with a synthesizer will do me nicely. I also play video games, predictably my faves are FIFA and NBA and they'll be played on ps3.
Brand spanking new to the site, but I really wanna make some friends on here, get chatting and get some dares going! So message me for a chat, I promise I won't bite unless you want me to lol I do have a webcam so anything is possible! I would say I'm open to most things but not to the extremes of those things if u get my meaning! So get in touch can't wait to chat!
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
Dare-Loser

Default New Member

Whatup everyone? I'm 17 years young. From the US. I'm into everything. Art, Music, Education, Partying, you know. I basically have no limits for dares. I've been lurking the site for about six months now. I'm loving the place, especially the S/M area. Its nice to see a place where we can be open. Hope I can meet some dare masters and contribute to the forums. Peace.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
BlackDragon

So I suppose I should introduce my self. I am Black Dragon. My friends all call me Dragon but my family (not biological) are all dragons so, there for they just call me black. I'm 21 getting ready to go on 22. I am part of a BDSM family. Have been since the day I turned 18. Was told to come here to talk to some like minded people. I suppose I'll see you around the fourms?
I am an amiable Dragon I have no wish to scare Do not tremble at My presence Nor ignore My lethal stare Do not fret about the fire I unleash into the air You are free to pass unchallenged But only if you dare!
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
adambrown81

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to be part of the site.I have visited the site and found many interesting things. It was easy to be registered myself to the site.
Forum discussion is my one of hobby.I always want to get some important and helpful information from the others and want to share my thoughts.It would be great to share my thoughts.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
Sunflower

hey you can call me sunflower or any variation of that tbh.
i'm sixteen and female.
i don't want to be anybody's mistress and/or slave. i've already got some pretty weird messages. =S
i like dares but if i want to play i'll find someone to play with, pleease don't private message me to play. i like dares or truths but i dont usually give them unless i really want to. this place seems fun hopefully it is fun.
see you around
Sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #11
sam94

Smile Hi

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sam, 15 from the UK, male. Looked at the site quite a bit before thought I'd actually register on it as well.

Looking to have some fun on the site anyway basically although I haven't got much experience really.
sam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
LiamOnyx

Send a message via MSN to LiamOnyx

Hey getdarers, my name is Liam and i was emotionally blackmailed in joining this website by my girlfriend . I'm sixteen and male.
I've played dares before but i wouldn't call myself a darer really. i like music, dancing and playing instruments. I don't like cats one bit they are demon-like. And thats all i got for now.
LiamOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:26 AM   #13
raseellwillish

I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am Willish I love Play station games, movies, and the going for long drive . I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #14
emo

Hi I'm new to getdare but I love it so far

From USA NYC
5teen years old tenth grade

I like truths and dares but dares more
I am a musicholic
also I'm a twiest aka twilight fan
and I love anime and I draw it too (my pic is done by me )
my fave phrase for today is me myself and I ( I never have anytime by myself )
this is me for now lol
xoxo vamp
emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #15
nicholas

Default Hi

My name is Nick i live in someplace over that way ---> methinks

im 15 and live in a comfortable spacious house.
I adore gaming, probably way too much...

Anyways thats pretty much it.
nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction