Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-22-2024, 08:11 PM   #1
Txalan

Wink Kik - Person above 3 dares

This will start with three words or phrases. The person below creates a dare within the persons limits for one of the words. Then posts the two remaining words and a new one of their own. The next person posts a dare using one of the two word from the previous post that is in common with both people above. Then they post the two remaining words a new word. The third person and every person after that would created a dare for the word that was in common on the last three posts and add a new word.

As soon as anyone posts a dare you have 24 hours to do the dare. You must show proof to the person that dared you and anyone who previously dared you (The person one below you, two below you and three below you). Send everyone proof of each dare.

So as an example:

first post
1. Mastutbating
2. In a car
3. Banana

Second post
Take a picture with a banana in your ass
1. Mastutbating
2. In a car
3. toothpaste

Third post
Make a video masturbating naked with a handful of ice cubes
1. In a car
2. Toothpaste
3. Sissy

Fourth post
Go to a parking lot and strip naked in your car. Open the door and take a picture.
1. Toothpaste
2. Sissy
3. Commando

I will statt with
1. Empty parking lot
2. Yoga
3. Hands and knees

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik