Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-11-2019, 10:23 PM   #16
centurion01
getDare Addict

Weekly.
Every day when you wake up roll a dice, edge that many times. Then when you get ready to sleep roll again and edge that many times.

While brushing your teeth your nipples , labia and clit will be clamped.

Monthly.
Every time you go shopping you will go with your largest buttplug in.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:20 AM   #17
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Weekly.
Every day when you wake up roll a dice, edge that many times. Then when you get ready to sleep roll again and edge that many times.

While brushing your teeth your nipples , labia and clit will be clamped.

Monthly.
Every time you go shopping you will go with your largest buttplug in.
1. That is likely going to be too many edges before work, and I just don稚 have the time. I could do 1 edge in the morning and 1 edge at night. Or roll the dice and do that many edges throughout the day. Do you have a preference?

2. I値l clamp my nipples while brushing my teeth. I don稚 have enough clamps to clamp my labia and clit.

3. Shopping for what exactly? I壇 consider this but I壇 have to have the freedom to pick a plug that works well for extended wear. My largest ones are not good for this.
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #18
Ariel_switch

Please give me rules and tasks!! I知 excited to start playing this game and I知 looking for about 5 more weekly ones to start. I知 planning to draw a weekly task on Sunday night provided that I have about 10.

If I get about 3 more monthly ones than I値l draw one for the remainder of January!
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

Old 01-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #19
eljugador

Each day before going to bed roll two dice (or a 12-sided one):
Exactly on that hour during the next day, you may clamp your nipples and masturbate with your vib.

Your only choice is if you take it as am or pm hour.

If you don't use that chance there will be no orgasm for that day.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:40 PM   #20
bananabob
Distinguished Member

More weekly task ideas:

- Spend a total of 60 minutes practicing deep throating this week
- Every insertable toy you own must spend 10 minutes inside you at some point this week
- Roll a dice twice. The first roll decides how many degrading words you will write on yourself. The second roll decides how many days of this week you will keep those words on yourself.
- Everytime someone says your name to you this week is one edge you must complete before you next orgasm.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:48 AM   #21
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
More weekly task ideas:

- Spend a total of 60 minutes practicing deep throating this week
- Every insertable toy you own must spend 10 minutes inside you at some point this week
- Roll a dice twice. The first roll decides how many degrading words you will write on yourself. The second roll decides how many days of this week you will keep those words on yourself.
- Everytime someone says your name to you this week is one edge you must complete before you next orgasm.
OMG! Do you have any idea how many insertables I own??!?
These are amazing! Thank you for the ideas!

Old 01-18-2019, 09:23 AM   #22
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I sent you a message too with a link to a website you may find useful for storing tasks and punishments and can make a point system for being able to cum etc.

So you like anal and spankings?

I think a task to try figging. Create an anal plug out of ginger root. Insert it and then assume a position kneeling on the floor. Once you start to feel the burn administer one hard spank for each view this post has (or adjust this) The ginger will punish you if you clench before the spank, it is a delightfully evil combination.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:19 AM   #23
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
I sent you a message too with a link to a website you may find useful for storing tasks and punishments and can make a point system for being able to cum etc.

So you like anal and spankings?

I think a task to try figging. Create an anal plug out of ginger root. Insert it and then assume a position kneeling on the floor. Once you start to feel the burn administer one hard spank for each view this post has (or adjust this) The ginger will punish you if you clench before the spank, it is a delightfully evil combination.
Putting ginger in my ass would be a limited. Anal play and spankings are definitely in! Would you like to update and submit something else?

I値l havd to check out the site you linked. The whole idea looks interesting.

Old 01-18-2019, 04:13 PM   #24
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_switch View Post
OMG! Do you have any idea how many insertables I own??!?
These are amazing! Thank you for the ideas!
No I don't know how many! How many insertables do you own?
Glad you like my ideas though!
Old 01-18-2019, 07:40 PM   #25
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Putting ginger in my ass would be a limited. Anal play and spankings are definitely in! Would you like to update and submit something else?

I値l havd to check out the site you linked. The whole idea looks interesting.
I can't say ginger is my favorite thing, but I am glad I experienced it.

So... how about lube up a plug (or no lube your choice) and attempt to do a wall sit exercise for 5 minutes. Every time the plug pops out you have to do 10 spankings and restart the time. The task is over when you actually hold it for 5 minutes or hit 200 spankings whichever comes first.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #26
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
I can't say ginger is my favorite thing, but I am glad I experienced it.

So... how about lube up a plug (or no lube your choice) and attempt to do a wall sit exercise for 5 minutes. Every time the plug pops out you have to do 10 spankings and restart the time. The task is over when you actually hold it for 5 minutes or hit 200 spankings whichever comes first.
This reads like a one time task. Do you want me to do it daily or a set number of times? Would this be over a week or a month?

Old 01-20-2019, 01:21 PM   #27
Ariel_switch

Quote:
No I don't know how many! How many insertables do you own?
Glad you like my ideas though!
I don稚 even know off hand how many insertables I own! I guess I値l have to count them.

I have to admit, I知 pretty excited to start this. I知 pretty turned on right now just thinking about it

I could use a few more monthly ideas

Old 01-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #28
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I could use a few more monthly ideas
Hmmmmm......
  • You're allowed one pair of panties for this month. So when they need a wash then you're going commando.
  • You start the month with 1000 spanks. Every edge you complete this month removes 15 spanks. Every orgasm you have adds 250. On the last day of the month you will complete however many spanks you have remaining.
  • No shaving/removing any body hair this month
Old 01-20-2019, 03:38 PM   #29
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Hmmmmm......
  • You're allowed one pair of panties for this month. So when they need a wash then you're going commando.
  • You start the month with 1000 spanks. Every edge you complete this month removes 15 spanks. Every orgasm you have adds 250. On the last day of the month you will complete however many spanks you have remaining.
  • No shaving/removing any body hair this month
1. The panties one would be better as a weekly task. There are certain days of the month where this wouldn稚 be feasible. So your choice, change to a week or scrap all together?

2. This one is actually super devious and depending on my weekly tasks, this may lead to a lot of spanks at the end of the month! I may have to defer the spanks until the following weekend depending on how many there are, but other than that I really like this one!

3. I知 willing to grow in my bush but I知 not willing to forgo hair removal on the rest of my body

I値l add the 2nd on to the list. Let me know about any edits to 1 & 3

Old 01-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #30
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
1. The panties one would be better as a weekly task. There are certain days of the month where this wouldn’t be feasible. So your choice, change to a week or scrap all together?

2. This one is actually super devious and depending on my weekly tasks, this may lead to a lot of spanks at the end of the month! I may have to defer the spanks until the following weekend depending on how many there are, but other than that I really like this one!

3. I’m willing to grow in my bush but I’m not willing to forgo hair removal on the rest of my body

I’ll add the 2nd on to the list. Let me know about any edits to 1 & 3
Yeah I thought the panties one could be problematic tbh, make it a week task then. And just your bush will suffice then.

Monthly tasks are much harder to come up with without them just getting too boring over the month.
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk