Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-10-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
Ariel_switch

Default Rules and Tasks game

I’ve been tossing this idea around in my head for awhile, but lacking a steady kink partner I haven’t been able to try it out.

The premise:

There would be a list of rules, tasks, activities to accomplish, etc. I would draw one at random and then would have to complete it.

To give some structure, I would time-box these to either a month or a week. I considered doing daily as well, but I would need a lot of daily ones to keep it interesting and that might get overwhelming. Each week and each month, I would draw a different task.

I plan to keep a journal of my activities on bdsmlr. https://bdsmlr.com/blog/SwitchFantasies

What I’m looking for:

Simply put - rules, tasks, or some sort of goal to accomplish in either a week or month timeframe. I’m looking for these to be sexual in nature. There’s something kinky (and a bit slutty) about having strangers on the internet tell me what to do. Try to keep them relatively short, like 10-15 minutes for anything that I have to do daily.

Some examples:

No orgasms for a month

Edge 3 times a day for a week

Blowjob practice for 10 minutes at least 3 times this week

Finger your ass for at least 300 minutes during the month

So feel free to jump in with weekly or monthly tasks/rules or ask any questions. I’d like to start the monthly tasks in Feb, but I’ll start the weekly as soon as I have like 10 to make it a surprise
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #2
eljugador

Plug your ass every day from 6-7 pm for one months.

You may start earlier of finish later if you have no opportunity to insert or remove your plug at exactly these times. But never start later or finish earlier. If that happens you have to ask for punishment.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

• Wear panties only for a total of 25 hours during the week
  • For this month you may only orgasm after you have spent a minimum of 30 minutes working out
  • Have 5 orgasms outside of your home this week
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:22 PM   #4
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Plug your ass every day from 6-7 pm for one months.

You may start earlier of finish later if you have no opportunity to insert or remove your plug at exactly these times. But never start later or finish earlier. If that happens you have to ask for punishment.
An hour everyday for a month is a bit aggressive. And that time slot would be impossible with my current schedule. I’m going to make it a more reasonable, at least 20 minutes everyday for a month.

That’s still a lot of plugged time!

If it goes well, I’ll consider adding a 60 minutes a day for a month one as well
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

Old 01-10-2019, 06:24 PM   #5
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
  • Wear panties only for a total of 25 hours during the week
  • For this month you may only orgasm after you have spent a minimum of 30 minutes working out
  • Have 5 orgasms outside of your home this week
I love these!!
For the second one - can I only orgasm if I already worked out for 30 minutes that day? Or is one workout good for the whole month?

Old 01-10-2019, 08:36 PM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_switch View Post
I love these!!
For the second one - can I only orgasm if I already worked out for 30 minutes that day? Or is one workout good for the whole month?
30 minutes that day! One workout for the whole month would be far too easy! Even now looking back I'm starting to think just 30 minutes to earn an orgasm is too easy.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 08:54 PM   #7
eljugador

Ok, but to spice it up: pick another fixed time slot that usually works, but sometimes may not.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:32 AM   #8
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Ok, but to spice it up: pick another fixed time slot that usually works, but sometimes may not.
Oh I understood why you suggested a fix timeslot. An hour, or longer is aggressive for that specific task. Especially since I’m only just starting this. I don’t want to start off too hard and then quit right away.

Old 01-11-2019, 06:07 AM   #9
Archelaus8

You may not touch yourself in any way, ass pussy or mouth unless your sink is empty, your bed made and all dirty clothes put away or washing.
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:12 AM   #10
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelaus8 View Post
You may not touch yourself in any way, ass pussy or mouth unless your sink is empty, your bed made and all dirty clothes put away or washing.
Is this for a week or a month?

Old 01-11-2019, 06:17 AM   #11
Archelaus8

For a month, a week is to short to get used to this.

Last edited by Archelaus8; 01-11-2019 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:30 AM   #12
Ariel_switch

Quote:
For a month, a week is too short to get used to this.
Thank you! I’ve added this to the monthly list

Old 01-11-2019, 02:13 PM   #13
Ariel_switch

I’d love some more rules or tasks! Especially ones for a week, so that I can start this. Once I get about 10 weekly ones, I’ll start drawing at random. And if I get to like 6 monthly ones than I’ll draw one for the rest of January.

I’m all wet just thinking about it

Old 01-11-2019, 02:24 PM   #14
Archelaus8

Once a day, for a week run a butt gauntlet. Take your butplugs and fix them on some surface, from smallest to biggest. Lube your ass, and sit on the smalllest one, take it out and on to the next one.

If you don’t manage doing it easily, keep the first but plug that gave you a problem for 20 minites.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #15
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Once a day, for a week run a butt gauntlet. Take your butplugs and fix them on some surface, from smallest to biggest. Lube your ass, and sit on the smalllest one, take it out and on to the next one.

If you don’t manage doing it easily, keep the first but plug that gave you a problem for 20 minites.
Oh! My ass is going to be so stretched by the end of that week! Thank you for the task!

Advertisements
Kink Talk