Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2023, 10:44 AM   #1
chaste_chris

Pencil Line Writing Punishment

I have several hours of handwritten punishment lines to complete this weekend, starting with 5 hours tonight. The theme is self-discipline which is always a struggle. Here are the 5 quotes I will be writing:

1. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
2. Discipline is the difference between what you want now and what you want most.
3. If we don’t discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us.
4. First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.
5. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

Drop a comment in thread or message with the quote you'd like me to write and a condition to make it more difficult or humiliating. (Example: Alternating colors after each line) The extra conditions will be used for minimum of 1 page of lines, more if requested.

I have colored pens, clothes pegs, plugs, handcuffs, ring gag and other household items to choose from. Completed lines will be posted.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 10:48 PM   #2
Basilisk

I fear Basilik's gaze because it sees all my slip-ups all the time.
Hold the end of one colored pen with your weak hand by only using index finger and thumb. Keep the pen roughly at the height of your head over the sheet while writing. Do not lower the the arm when changing the page.
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Basilisk for this post:
Old 12-10-2023, 02:43 PM   #3
tset

Write: With self-discipline, I gain confidence that my desires are achievable.

Condition: Use a different color pen for each line, until you run out of colors. Then repeat the same color order until you finish the line assignment.

Last edited by tset; 12-11-2023 at 05:10 AM.
tset is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tset for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk