Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-02-2022, 10:01 AM   #1021
DaringLady

Oh my god, are you really that addicted to pissing yourself? You’d actually want to be blackmailed into wearing a diaper like a fucking infant 24/7? That would be your dating life now, just always needing to take off your diaper if you want to fuck. You’d be that weird slut everyone talked about. Do you have a fucking pacifier too? And you WANT people to find out! Like you get turned on by people seeing you in nothing but a diaper. I bet you’re rubbing your stupid slutty cunt thinking about it. Enjoy never being seen as a sexual being again lol.

I’m addicted to exposing myself to others, both online and in person. I’m terrified of people I know finding out but the thought always makes me wet.
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 06:03 PM   #1022
Chlorine

What do people say when you expose yourself to them? I imagine it's a good mix of laughter and pity - that your life has reached such a sad state that this is what you do for fun. I understand why you get off on the idea of people you know seeing you - you want them to see the real you. You put on this façade of being a respectable woman, people would be surprised to see you expose yourself like that but only for a moment. Once they gave it some thought, it would all make sense. You've always been a complete freak and a loser - not designed for the serious world of fitting in with regular people. You aren't just exposing yourself physically, you're exposing to the world who you really are: a complete and total loser.

I fantasise about being forced to wear and wet diapers.

Chloe, 20/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG

Like: Games, Bets, Gambling, Humiliation, Piss, Petplay, Diapers, Semi-Public, Pain, Denial, Anal, Insults

Limits: Messy, Exposure, Pics/Vid, Full Public
Chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:41 PM   #1023
SkylarQuyn

The only reason someone would force you to wear a diaper is because they're worried you'll mess yourself and they'd be embarassed to be seen with you like that. They wouldn't enjoy it, they don't want to force you to wear one, but they know if you don't force it you'll embarass them more than yourself.

I think what you're trying to do is get out of being a responsible person. You're too lazy to even go to the bathroom and you just can't be bothered. You want someone to force you to wear a diaper so you don't have to make the decision for yourself, and so you don't even have to bother with basic bodily functions. You're just lazy and disgusting.

-------

I haven't had sex in over 3, even then I was so out of shape and addicted to masterbation I finished in under 2 minutes and was completely sweaty and out of breath.
SkylarQuyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:53 PM   #1024
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

3 what? minutes, days, weeks, months, years?!?! who am I kidding?? we all know someone as pathetic as you hasnt had sex in 3 years LOL. and when you did you finished in under 2 minutes?? just proves my point.. i bet she laughed and didnt talk to you after that. she probably told all her friends and they all laugh about it lmao.

I wish i was addison rae.. or any female in that matter
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:43 PM   #1025
CrinkleButt

God of course you're obsessed with Addison. Just another pathetic sissy with a tiny dick, desperate to be a woman. You even have a sissy name. It's so funny that you have all your interests right there for everyone to see, while you wish to be a successful and charming woman. Newsflash. Addison Rae isn't on a fetish website asking to be humiliated. Addison Rae isn't sticking tampons up her ass and pissing in a diaper! The fact you'd even bring her up in your signature proves me point. You don't even realize how FAR from being a woman, let alone Addison Rae you really are. Dressing up in girly clothes, looking like a pathetic sissy, is the closest you'll ever get

So I'm into abdl humiliation, please no degradation

Likes: Humiliation, Diapers, Wedgies, Anal, Enemas, Diaper Humiliation, Hidden Public, Tease and Denial

Limits: Vaginal Penetration, Public, Multiple Orgasms, Pee/Poo

My Ad

PM DARES:
Puffy Panties: I will fill my panties with shaving cream
Messy Baby: I will put chocolate down the back of my diaper
Baby Butt: I will insert a pacifier (disposable plastic) in my butt
Crinkle Butt: I will take a picture of my ass in a diaper and post it on GD
CrinkleButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 11:04 PM   #1026
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Oh look at this sweet little girl. She wants to experience humiliation without degradation…. Best I can offer is condescending praise, but for that I’d need to know you, wouldn’t I? So I’m afraid all I can give you is try harder baby girl, soon I’m sure you’ll be able to take humiliation like a pro, you just need a little practice.

Please humiliate me for loving to play with and punish my tits for the amusement and pleasure of other
Or
Humiliate me for being so easily flustered in real life that I literally ran from a cute girl when she started flirting with me.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:48 PM   #1027
blankblank

wow you'd rather be a whore then actually talk to a cute girl? Is it because you're scared she'd find out what a nasty pervert you are? I bet you'd love for her to play with your tits but that's not gonna happen because you're such a pussy. Guess you're just gonna be getdare's little whore. Amusing strangers on the internet forever.

Please humiliate me for calling women mommy and/or my spanking fetish

Likes: humiliation/degradation, pain but nothing crazy, anal, edging, wedgies, writing/hearing your fantasies

Dislikes: being denied, heavier pain, a lot of edges, piss

Limits: the normal stuff like blood, family, shit anything too public.
blankblank is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to blankblank for this post:
Old 11-08-2022, 08:54 PM   #1028
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Ugh. Between calling women Mommy and wanting them to spank you, you just seem like a naughty child. Maybe you do need a spanking, then to stand in the corner and think about what you did. Then go straight to bed, no TV or video games, since you've been so naughty.

I fantasize about watching my wife with another woman.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:06 PM   #1029
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Isn’t there a term for what you want to be… cuck? I wonder, would I be able to please your wife better than you. So many forget sex can go far beyond penetration, she might even enjoy a break from it, instead getting orgasm after orgasm from someone willing to find all her sweet spots and playing with them until she’s a pretty little mess.

I love hucow, because I love humiliation and have big sensitive tits.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:42 PM   #1030
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

How appropriate that you would enjoy such a thing. You would do well as a mindless animal. Roped to a post outside, used whenever someone wanted to squeeze those tits of yours and otherwise left alone to eat. Not a thought in your head, just a dumb animal.

I am not interested in feminization, yet the idea of being forced into it turns me on.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 01:32 AM   #1031
vulcan1994

aw, don't want to be feminized but like the idea of it? sounds like someone actually wants to be a slutty girl! its alright, it will just take awhile, a few days in chastity while you get hornier and hornier but can do nothing about it, and then juuusst to cum you'd have to be in bras and panties. how fun! don't worry, you won't possibly be feminized just from such a silly thing right? of course not... *giggles* you're just a slut, and soon enough, it won't be forced. Slut.

I love being sissified, and especially the humiliation that comes with it

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 12:22 PM   #1032
yourslutt

Aw and I’d bet you’d make such a cute little sissy with your little clitty all locked up and being paraded around in girly clothes. Does it get you off to know that you have to dress up as something else to be even remotely close to getting off. I bet you’re the perfect little girl whose only purpose is to be a set of dressed up holes for other people’s pleasure. You know we should really keep that clitty locked up indefinitely so you’re not tempted to be anything other than the cute little toy you are.

I love being treated as so dumb and stupid that I can’t make decisions for myself.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to yourslutt for this post:
Old 11-27-2022, 04:04 AM   #1033
FenFluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslutt View Post
I love being treated as so dumb and stupid that I can’t make decisions for myself.
Dumb bitch. Honestly, I'm surprised you're still on Getdare, not yet taken by a guy or girl who saw you as a living doormat, and decided to run your life for you. Haircut, clothes, job, while they control your finances, sex life, and social circle. Just a dull, vapid little humiliation slut who lives life as a playtoy for others. Maybe they'll be kind enough to get it inked on you too, so you remember. Right on your forearm or across your chest? "Stupid Slut. If found, return to _______". Just to make sure you always get back to them.

I get off on the idea of being forced to drink someone else's piss. Not willingly, bound and gagged and made to swallow or drown.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 10:33 AM   #1034
SubbyFoxboi

Pfft hahaha, really? Drinking peoples piss? You know that stuff is meant to go into a toilet right? Dirty bathroom slut. I bet you probably get jealous of the urinals, don't you? We can probably organise that you know. Arms bound behind your back, mouth forced open with a ring gag, and collared and leashed to the wall. People would find you pathetic as they use you like the toilet that you are, lol. In fact, if I had my way you'd lose water privileges. Piss only. If you're gonna be such a dirty slut, you're gonna be made to commit. Might throw some chastity on you too. Lock your fun time away until I'm satisfied that you've drank enough piss. Better thank everyone who uses you like a good, little urinal too.

I keep trying and hopelessly failing to give up on my dirtier, nastier fetishes. Diapers and mess the like. I just can't help it. I always fall back into my old habits because it just turns me on so, so much!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 06:57 PM   #1035
MemerDreamer18

Oh my god, how disgusting can you get? You really like that disgusting shit? Ugh, you're basically addicted to pissing and shitting yourself aren't you. But nooo it doesn't matter how much of a mess you make as long as you can cum. Gross. I can't believe you get off on filling your diapers. I bet you like sitting in it too, acting like a little baby who can't fend for themselves. Maybe someone should get you your mommy so she can change you and spank you for your disgusting behaviour.

I get off on the thought of being used like a fuck toy/cum dump, passed around the circle getting all my holes filled until I'm left a mess at the end with cum dripping out of every hole an doff every inch of my skin.

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk