Option 4. 29 36.25%
Option 5. 25 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #31
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
The top 3 were going to tie, but luckily I hadn't voted for a punishment. So I nudged one of them above the rest. What a shame....

I'll report on how it went as soon as I can do the dare. I think I'll be taking most of the negatives to reduce the time down to a 10 minute walk.

I also want to thank the 78 people who took their time to vote/comment on this. Not manybthreads get that many people interested enough to do that.

This slut thinks that's no fun or fair. Slut thinks you should do all 3 since you voted last to bump the poll. Oink. This slut says everyone who voted was looking forward to hear you do your punishment(s) that they picked, not what you picked.

I'm sure everyone will agree with me. Oink.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]

Last edited by HumiliateM3; 06-08-2018 at 12:31 PM.
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:14 PM   #32
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
This slut thinks that's no fun or fair. Slut thinks you should do all 3 since you voted last to bump the poll. Oink. This slut says everyone who voted was looking forward to hear you do your punishment(s) that they picked, not what you picked.

I'm sure everyone will agree with me. Oink.

While I'm sure everyone would agree, (let's face it Most people here tend to like to dish out punishments rather than mercy), there was never any rule that I couldn't vote in the poll. You had me worried a lot during the poll, but this is how it turned out.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:20 AM   #33
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

No update on the dare yet but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastCenturian View Post
Blue loses and must do one of the dares that lost in the poll in his punishment thread. Use a dice to decide which to do. Have fun!

I'm in for the next one.
So I bet a lot of people will be glad I have to do another punishment and will be rolling soon to see what extra dare I have to do...
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 06-13-2018, 09:01 AM   #34
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So I bet a lot of people will be glad I have to do another punishment and will be rolling soon to see what extra dare I have to do...
I thought the lovely people who took the time to vote and comment on this thread would like to see you do another one of the dares. Especially since you decided to make it easier on your self and break the tie.

Looking forward to your roll

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:40 AM   #35
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

And the result is......: punishment 1! (Verified by centurian.)

So it looks like a lot of extra mess is coming my way. Not the worse, but not the least worse.
Full signature here!
Old 06-13-2018, 11:28 AM   #36
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No update on the dare yet but...

Ha! This slut is glad you get punished more and will have to wallow like a pig in mess. Oink! This slut can't wait to hear how messy you got! Slut should have added more, but slut is happy enough that it's punishments weren't wasted.

Old 06-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #37
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I might get a chance to do number 1 this week, but not 100% certain.

The walk will take a bit longer to do. Trying to find a good night.
Full signature here!
Old 06-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #38
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I was not able to get the feathers for the dare so I had to pass on doing it this weekend.
Full signature here!
Old 07-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #39
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll be doing the night walk next week. Still trying to find enough time for the messy dare once I get the materials.
Full signature here!
Old 07-10-2018, 10:43 PM   #40
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I have finished the night walk! 1/2 done.

The dare:
Griffin must do a crossdressing night walk in a short skirt, diaper, bra, makeup, wig, heels, crop top, and stockings. The walk is one hours plus or minus any extras to make it shorter or longer. (Minimum 10 minutes walk)
Chosen Options:
Jingle bells bracelets:-30 minutes.
Messy food diaper: -5 minutes
Huge breast: -10 minutes
Head band or hair clips: -5 minutes

Report:
I started to get ready around 11 to do my walk at midnight. I had walked at the nearby park a few nights before and realized that it wouldn't work as I had seen 5 cars and a couple walking their dogs that night. I didn't want to risk being seen, so I decided to walk at the bike trail where it would be less exposed and hopefully not have anyone show up.

As per the dare I wore my N cup bra with water balloons for my huge breast. Secondly I put on a diaper with the inside coated in peanut butter. A pink crop top and skirt along with stockings completed my outfit. I added a few hair clips to the wig and started my makeup. Nothing crazy.

The only thing I didn't put on right away way the heels as the parking lot to the bike trail was a short drive away. The drive way uneventful as there were very few cars out and I didn't have any stop lights to wait at. Switching to my heels, I added the last items I needed, the jingle bells. Talk about Christmas in July... I kept these at my sides as best I could to keep them from making noise. With a deep breath and a second glance around to make sure no one was there I got out and got on the bike trail. I wanted badly to check how much time had passed while walking, but knew that lifting my arms to check my watch would cause the bells to jingle so I counted in my head instead.

The walk was nerve wracking as I had to keep count and keep listening for any other noises/people. (I did lose count and have to check my watch a few times during dare.) At the 5 minute mark I started my way back. This was the worst part because if someone had parked while I had been walking I would have to pass them if they chose to go my direction. I also started to feel the sweat from the humidity of the night on my bra and diaper.

I made sure to listen to see if anyone was in the lot before I went for my car and got in. I started t take off my heels and had gotten on off when I saw the flash of head lights coming. I ducked down and to my displeasure, the car pulled into the lot. (Luckily not next to my car.) I couldn't see the people, but heard at least two people talking and (i guess) taking their bikes off their car. (I heard noise after the car doors closed). I tried to stay still as possible as I still had the bells on my wrist while I was taking off my heels.After hearing their bike wheels click away from the lot I slowly looked to see if they had left and then quickly switched my other shoe and drove away. I don't think they were close enough by the time I finished to hear me leave, but after that I drove home and cleaned up/out of my girl clothes.

So that was my first dare completed. I need to find a time alone to finish the second dare and get a few materials. I'll keep you updated once I am ready to do it.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-11-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:08 AM   #41
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have finished the night walk! 1/2 done.

The dare:
Griffin must do a crossdressing night walk in a short skirt, diaper, bra, makeup, wig, heels, crop top, and stockings. The walk is one hours plus or minus any extras to make it shorter or longer. (Minimum 10 minutes walk)
Chosen Options:
Jingle bells bracelets:-30 minutes.
Messy food diaper: -5 minutes
Huge breast: -10 minutes
Head band or hair clips: -5 minutes

Report:
I started to get ready around 11 to do my walk at midnight. I had walked at the nearby park a few nights before and realized that it wouldn't work as I had seen 5 cars and a couple walking their dogs that night. I didn't want to risk being seen, so I decided to walk at the bike trail where it would be less exposed and hopefully not have anyone show up.

As per the dare I wore my N cup bra with water balloons for my huge breast. Secondly I put on a diaper with the inside coated in peanut butter. A pink crop top and skirt along with stockings completed my outfit. I added a few hair clips to the wig and started my makeup. Nothing crazy.

The only thing I didn't put on right away way the heels as the parking lot to the bike trail was a short drive away. The drive way uneventful as there were very few cars out and I didn't have any stop lights to wait at. Switching to my heels, I added the last items I needed, the jingle bells. Talk about Christmas in July... I kept these at my sides as best I could to keep them from making noise. With a deep breath and a second glance around to make sure no one was there I got out and got on the bike trail. I wanted badly to check how much time had passed while walking, but knew that lifting my arms to check my watch would cause the bells to jingle so I counted in my head instead.

The walk was nerve wracking as I had to keep count and keep listening for any other noises/people. (I did lose count and have to check my watch a few times during dare.) At the 5 minute mark I started my way back. This was the worst part because if someone had parked while I had been walking I would have to pass them if they chose to go my direction. I also started to feel the sweat from the humidity of the night on my bra and diaper.

I made sure to listen to see if anyone was in the lot before I went for my car and got in. I started t take off my heels and had gotten on off when I saw the flash of head lights coming. I ducked down and to my displeasure, the car pulled into the lot. (Luckily not next to my car.) I couldn't see the people, but heard at least two people talking and (i guess) taking their bikes off their car. (I heard noise after the car doors closed). I tried to stay still as possible as I still had the bells on my wrist while I was taking off my heels.After hearing their bike wheels click away from the lot I slowly looked to see if they had left and then quickly switched my other shoe and drove away. I don't think they were close enough by the time I finished to hear me leave, but after that I drove home and cleaned up/out of my girl clothes.

So that was my first dare completed. I need to find a time alone to finish the second dare and get a few materials. I'll keep you updated once I am ready to do it.
Oink, this slut wishes you were seen, but likes the report. Oink. This slut should have been less generous with the time reductions though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, loser, poll, punishment, vote