Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Idareyouto...

Send a message via AIM to Idareyouto... Send a message via Yahoo to Idareyouto...
Default Zipiddy-do-dah

Okay, ladies, let's see how daring you are. Wear a hoodies or zipper top - nothing underneath, of course. Go to a somewhat large store and start at one end. As you prepare to go down an aisle, lower the zipper 1 inch. Take down another the next aisle and so on. The concept is simple, but how far (aisle and inches) will you go and expose?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
momo
Account Banned

lol that's nothing! so what happens after I get the zipper all the way down and I have more aisles still to go?
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Digdog378

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3molover23 View Post
lol that's nothing! so what happens after I get the zipper all the way down and I have more aisles still to go?
Try to take as many clothes off as you can
Digdog378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
momo
Account Banned

haha alrighty (and if I get arrested for indescent exposure I'm sueing you!!! hahaha jk jk)
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Sexybabe16

i went all the way
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
jazznpreet
Baby Member

Nice, i might have to try this one
jazznpreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #7
darebeccanow

this one sounds like fun! Will have to think about where ill do this one.
darebeccanow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
darebeccanow

Ever since yesterday's dare I have been anticipating today's dare . I had such a high off of yesterday's laundry dare that I had trouble sleeping in thinking of today's events I finished drying off from my shower and put on a long black travel skirt and a forest green fleece vest for the zipper dare for today. This would be the first time in several months that I would go commando for the entire weekend I anticipated the dare itself would be somewhat easy, but the thrill of it was more of a turn on than yesterday's dare. I checked myself in the mirror to see what I would look like with the zipper all the way down. One breast was covered and one was peeking out. I discovered that I can pretty much control how much is shown if I keep my hands in the pockets of the vest. I have small breasts, so the vest can cover me quite easily except anyone looking at me will figure out what is going on :P I decided to go to a small beach community about twenty miles from campus that has a small grocery store. I figured no one would know me there and that would take some of the pressure off. I grabbed by ipod, some fruit and & sandwich for lunch and a few school books because I anticipated being away for several hours. When I left my dorm the cold air felt good against my skin. The arm holes of the vest allowed air to circulate and my nipples started to harden. I was starting to get excited as I was walking to the car, but after a few minutes the feeling subsided and it felt normal to be wearing what I was. Once in the car I unzipped my fleece vest about half way and began the drive north. Due to sitting down my breasts were pretty visible. I wonder if anyone noticed :P

Once I arrived at the town and parked at the market I zipped back up and the excitement of what I was about to do was beginning to take hold. I got out of my car, put my ipod on to block out any distractions and walked into the market. The market is small compared to larger supermarkets, It had about seven aisles. As I went up and down each aisle I unzipped my fleece vest more and more until finally when I got to the the very last aisle I unzipped all of the way. My heart began racing. Fortunatly the aisle was clear and I walked down the aisle without trying to cover my breasts when they were peeking out of the vest. After walking down the last aisle I had to make a left turn and then go through a vacant checkout lane. I decided that I better control what could be seen by keeping my hands in my vest pockets. I was still unzipped all the way, just a little more covered when I was exiting the market. There were not very many people in the market that early, but the ones who did I see I saw at the beginning of the dare. I got a few looks, but just smiled at them and continued on my way. When the zipper was 3/4 of the way down I noticed a box boy coming down the aisle, so I acted as if I was looking for something on the bottom shelf. Being crouched down made the vest open up more. I am pretty sure he got a nice glimpse :P On the way out of the market I passed a lady in her 30s who shot me a very dirty look. I smiled and headed to my car. Once in my car I could feel my heart beating really fast as I realized I can completed the dare I had set out to do. This dare was way more exciting and made me way more horny than the dare from yesterday did. I left my vest unzipped until my arrival at my next destination of the day.

I chose the market for another reason. The town that the market was in is located a few miles from the unofficial nude beach of the area. I had been there once before when I arrived at the university for freshman orientation. I went the Sunday before orientation and had the absolute best time of my life. It was my first experience being nude outside and nude with all sorts of other people around. I felt so free and alive! As the semester began to pick up I had not found the time to go back until today. The weather this morning was overcast and there was still a bite in the air. I figured there would not be many people there especially as early as it was. My plan was to go for a run at the beach and then find somewhere to hit the books for a few hours. I arrived at the parking lot and to my surprise there were three cars there. I had a quick second thought, but figured the people there would be nude or accepting of those who were. I parked my car and put my key into the inside pocket of my vest. My vest remained unzipped. I made my way through a small grove of trees until I came to the path that led down a steep embankment to the beach. On the way down two guys were coming up. I kept my hands in the vest pocket and said hey as they passed by. One car accounted for. As I made my way to the beach the first people I see were four college age students. The two girls were nude and the guys had their underwear on. One of the nude girls was doing cartwheels and I thought to myself, "right on!". Two cars accounted for. I made my way to the far end of the small, secluded cove. There, I took off my vest and let the salt air caress my body. I took off my skirt and I was free It felt so good to be nude and outside. It was a little chilly at the beach and my nipples began to stiffen. I folded my clothes and put them on a rock. I ran down the length of the beach near where the surf was coming on shore Half way to the turn around point I see the owners of the third car. It was a couple in their 60s or 70s walking nude and holding hands. It was really a sweet scene. I made it back to the rock where I had left my clothes. I sat down for maybe twenty minutes and watched the surf crash against the shore. I put my skirt back on and then my vest. I zipped up my vest about half way and then started the hike back to my car. The four college students were all nude now, just sitting in a circle talking. A few more singles, guys and girls, had come down to the beach and were sitting nude quite spread apart for privacy. As I made my way to the trail I saw that the elderly couple had put on their clothes and started the climb up. I passed them by and remarked how sweet they looked when I passed them on the beach earlier. The walk up was a little more difficult than the way down. I ended up unzipping my vest again because I was getting hot. I made it to my car and took out my sandwich and water and had lunch. My vest was still opened and I made no attempt to cover my breasts. The elderly couple finally made it up and walked by me and wished me a nice day.

My next destination was to find a place to study. I drove part of the way back to campus and found a somewhat secluded scenic overlook. No one was there. . I parked facing the enterance of the parking lot, so I would be prepared if I had to quickly cover up. Only about five or six cars came by during the three hours that I was there. No one parked near my car so I never had to cover up All the while, while I was reading, I kept adjusting the zipper of my vest and playing with my nipples! Not sure if anyone saw anything.

Becca
darebeccanow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk