Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
stargirlzx

Default New skirt dare

ok here goes.... you need a wrap around skirt that ties closed. you need to wear a top that only comes down as far as the top of the waist band of the skirt. wear that outfit and go someplace like a bar , restaurant, someplace like a fridays, hoolihans, bennigans, chilis. the best time is on a friday afternon after work during happy hour when the place is packed . sit at the bar and have a few drinks ( a few drinks helps take away your inhibitions lol ) as your sitting there casually untie the skirt. tying it in a loose bow before hand makes this easy . continue to sit there awhile until you feel the waist of the skirt get very loose . then get up to go to the ladies room . start to walk away quickly . the skirt will unwrap , drop around your ankles and there you'll stand in the middle of a crowded bar / reastaurant wearing only a short top your shoes and panties . first off you have to wear panties , one, so you don't get into trouble and two, so it really does look like an accident. it has to look accidental . you'd be surprised at how many times this actually really has happened to women . just wear the sexiest panties you can find. you do this after your skirt drops ... stand there kind of shocked for a few sceonds ( actually you will be lol) then give out a loud OMG !!!! this will draw even more attention to you . bend over , pick up the skirt but don't wrap it back around you . hold it in your hand and run thru the crowd to the ladies room. you have to practice it at home a few times to get a feel for the timing of it . good luck , have fun and enjoy
stargirlzx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stargirlzx for this post:
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

I actually like this. I'm going to the clubs tomorrow and I shall try it.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
stargirlzx

Default have fun

cool , enjoy it let us know what happens
stargirlzx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk