Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 06-05-2016, 01:24 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Changing age

Hello you,

I'm not here to complain or to start jar full of arguments. I just have a simple question regarding reporting gD users. I think the answer is No, but I want to know what others think.

Situation
A person, female, posts multiple threads over a time span of a couple of months. Her first thread says that she is 25 years old. She gets some dares (most likely) and after some months, she decides to post her 9th thread, claiming to be 18 years old. Obviously, she is lying about her age.

My thoughts
I am wondering what her reason is for lying about her age. Two things come to mind. Either she thinks being 18 gives her more dares instead of saying that she is ?? age. The other thing I think of is that she was underaged when she joined getDare and used a fake age. Later, when she turned 18, she started using her real age.

My question
My question is about the people who join being underaged and turn 18 over time while still being part of the getDare community. After they turn 18, they may 'legally' browse on getDare. But should there be any reason for me (and you) to be still suspicious? Changing their age from x to y doesn't necessarily mean that they are the 'appropriate' age, they might as well be still underaged.

Should someone report a person who suddenly change their (unconfirmed) age?

Reasoning
They might not be underaged any longer or may have never been while being part of getDare. But, on the other side, it might be more serious than lying about one's gender on getDare, which is not appreciated. Lying about their age is a more serious matter because there is a possibility of the person being underaged.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #2
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Hmm, interesting.

I could understand why should "changed" her age from 25 to 18. It seems that a lot of men like to go for the "teens" who are legal but under the age of 20. It definitely seems like, on this site, that females 18-21 are more favorable than ones over 24. That's not for every female or male on the site, but just from what I have seen, yes.

I joined getDare exactly 3 weeks from turning 18, so I can't speak for the beginning underage users, but I think that it's a little bit unfair? They created their accounts when they were not allowed to, making it illegal, but as soon as they turn 18, it's all fine and dandy and legal.

Just my thoughts.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
account, age, getdare, question, report