Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-27-2018, 12:53 AM   #211
diaperboybcn29

As you were keen on diaper rash, you will have to wear a messy diaper backwards for at least three hours. Hope you don't get one lol

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:34 AM   #212
Samtheman

You have to wet and mess your self at work and show it off with proof
Samtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #213
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Go ahead and lay out a weeks worth or diapers.. should be about 14 (2 per day). Take seven on them and poke small pin holes in them all over. Hopefully they aren’t too noticeable. Once all done, stick them all in your freezer with a little water in the insides. Each day you will take two out and use them for the day. You will drink 16 oz of water each hour to make them warm it’ll be interesting to find out which ones leak and where you’ll be. Must only sleep in diapers and nothing else. Only time diapers are off areto shower and change diapers. Toilets are off limits and so is cumming. You may edge if you’d like.

Please include thick public diapers and sissy slut dressing

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:54 PM   #214
SissyNicki
Baby Member

Do not use the bathroom again today. Get triple diapered as soon as you wake up tomorrow. Make sure everything is tight because you will be wearing them for the next 24 hours. Put on a knee length skirt, knee high socks, a stuffed bra, a tube top and girly shoes and go to the mall. You will be spending at least 5 hours here. Immediately go to the food court and order a large drink. Note that I told you 5 items to wear. You will be upgrading your wardrobe today. Go to one store and spend about an hour here. Show an employee whst you are wearing and then ask them if they have a similar item that is sluttier. Find one, buy it, and then go to the bathroom. At this point, go buy a second drink and continue the cycle until you have consumed 5 drinks and upgraded your whole wardrobe. You will then go out to your car and sit there until you wet your diaper, if you hadn't yet. Go home and eat some baby food. Watch either really girly TV shows or young kids shows until you mess your diaper. Then go to sleep and clean yourself up in the morning. Have fun!
SissyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyNicki for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 10:05 AM   #215
Samtheman

Get 18 diapers you can only wear and use these for the next weak poke holes in half of them and shuffle them around so you don't no which one is whick once you put it on no changing until 30 minutes after wet even on leaks have fun message me if anything interesting happens

Dislikes: being sissied

Pm me "thumb sucking time"

Last edited by Samtheman; 08-30-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Samtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:36 PM   #216
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 09-05-2018, 06:10 PM   #217
Speedy5g

You are going to hold your poopy for 3 days, and then on the 4th day you will take 5 medium sized marshmallows and put them up your ass, 2 hours before that start drinking lots of water, drink atleast 1 liter minimum, but extra points if you get to 2, Now you need to double diaper and cut a slit in the first one, and then your going to make sure you can’t get into any of your bathrooms. Your goal is to hold it all in for an hour and a half, if you mess during that time then PM me for a punishment. Once you mess you are going to go to sleep in your messy diaper until the next morning, the next morning at 10am you can change into a clean diaper and stay like that the rest of the day
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #218
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna double diaper after pushing two suppositories and three bananas up the rear, and then you'll be locking yourself in your bedroom. Tie yourself up and cuff yourself so that you can't easily get out, and make sure to put the key somewhere on the other side of the room. After 30 minutes, you'll be allowed to go grab the key. Hope you don't lose control sooner, otherwise you'll be forced to lay there for a whole hour until you can get the key~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:33 AM   #219
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Take a large enema and then diaper up. One for now is fine after that take a shower and hold that enema haha. Once you’re all dried off except for the diaper of course, straddle the toilet and bind your hands behind the back of it. Stay there for 30 minutes and try and keep the mess inside you. If you success then undiaper and release in the toilet, rediapere inna double for the night with the largest anal toy you have. Sleep that way for the night.

If you fail to hold it.. you will still double up on the diaper, you will then waddle into bed and tie your legs together and then your hands cuffed behind you and connected to your ankles. (A little hottie position hehe) and now you’re ready for bedtime. Lightsnout and stay that way till morning.

Hope that isn’t too long of a dare

For me please make me go out in public and a thickly diapered sissy and in bondage

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:30 PM   #220
BT001

Take a large enema.
Then you need to get 4 diapers, and cut slits in 3 of them.
Put them in a bag and close your eyes, before pulling out 2 diapers, and put those on, before releasing your enema.
If both diapers have slits, you must use them yourself until they leak and spank yourself 50 times for being a dumb baby and getting the wrong diapers.
If the inner one has slits, you must use it until it leaks. You get off scott free, since you did it right.
If the outer one has slits, same as if they both have slits except this time it's 25 spanks.

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:08 AM   #221
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna take a pee enema then diaper up with your hollow plug against your butt when you tape it on. The reason you'll do this is so that you'll be able to shove it in when you're ready. I want you to tie your legs to a chair, and cuff your arms in front of you, with the key dropped into the back of your diaper right below the plug.

Now sit down. If you wanna watch some shows, do that while you wait. You're gonna be there for 20 minutes with the plug up your butt, hoping that the mess doesn't come out. You'll have very little control over that, so you gotta try your hardest. Once you wait for that long, you may rummage for the key. Good luckk~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:16 PM   #222
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Fill up a bath...just a regular bath. Whilst that bath is filling up I want you to try and drink as much soda as you can, preferably aim to get through an entire 2L bottle of pop before your bath is finished keep a rough estimate of how much less than that you finish or if you got it in you more*. Now just before you get into the bath you should double diaper up, then enjoy yourself in the tub for a bit

...im sure dying to go so get out of the bath and add one more diaper over your now bloated two diapers - now you gotta wait a full 10 hours before taking them off +1 hour for every 50ml you couldn't drink. (-1 hour for every 50ml on top of the two). During this time you must drink a glass of water every half an hour (unless sleeping of course).

Enjoy...I appreciate hardcore dares but I don't really do public*.

How hardcore can you go

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits

Last edited by raynacd; 09-26-2018 at 04:59 PM.
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 01:47 PM   #223
Silas_Doogooder

For this dare, you will need a liquid glycerine/fleet suppository. Make sure you know about how long it takes to make you mess yourself. (we'll call this time X) Once you know this, drive to a store that is about X minus 5 minutes away and bring your laxative. Before you leave the car, insert the laxative and now you must go into the store and buy your diapers. Once you have your diapers purchased, put them in the trunk of your car. Now, hurry home and hope traffic is good because if it's not... You're goin to need new underpants. If you don't make it home in time, put on a diaper over your undies and go back to the store and buy a pack of tighty whities. Once you return home. Stay in your diaper for 1 more hour and then you may change but you may only wear your new tighty whities for the next week

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #224
Slug58
Account Banned

i have a nice dare for you.
insert 2 suppositorys and put on 2 layers of diaper.
now you must drink 24oz water in the next 4h. after this you can cum, but without your hands, only by jumping a pillow with your diaper ass.
after you cum write "Snails diaperpig" on front of diaper and make a pic.
This pic could post on kinktalk and saved by doing this dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311708

Please make mine hard and dirty but fast!

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #225
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Fill up a bath...just a regular bath. Whilst that bath is filling up I want you to try and drink as much soda as you can, preferably aim to get through an entire 2L bottle of pop before your bath is finished keep a rough estimate of how much less than that you finish or if you got it in you more*. Now just before you get into the bath you should double diaper up, then enjoy yourself in the tub for a bit

...im sure dying to go so get out of the bath and add one more diaper over your now bloated two diapers - now you gotta wait a full 10 hours before taking them off +1 hour for every 50ml you couldn't drink. (-1 hour for every 50ml on top of the two). During this time you must drink a glass of water every half an hour (unless sleeping of course).
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above