Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2022, 02:33 AM   #1
alliewallie

Default Punishment for Bedwetter

Hi there! I am 23f and I’ve wet my bed 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I clearly need some punishments for waking up in wet sheets so frequently. I’m open to some night time diaper dares as I apparently need to be wearing them to bed regardless, and would love some punishments for if I wake up wet. I also think that some public wetting/diaper humiliation dares could do me some good in reminding me how embarrassing it is to be a bedwetter at my age.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:01 AM   #2
Oreo Cream

Go to bed every night with a diaper on, and in the morning you can only take it off once you've completed a mile long jog. So if you pissed your diaper that night it's a one mile jog with a soaked diaper.

Loves - Edging, Short term denial, Spanking, Cbt

Likes - Pain, Feet, Body Worship, Anal, Bladder Control, Humiliation, Degration

Dislikes - Line Writing, Piss play, Cum play, Semi-Public, Sounding, Long term denial

Limits - Public, Family, Blood, Scat, Social Suicide, Beastiality, Pics (Earned with Trust)

Kik me - OreoCreamMe
Oreo Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 12:55 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Shorts, tshirt, barefoot, go to a busy corner and wet yourself standing. Legs together. Then sit in the puddle for 15 seconds. At least 5 peopleust see what a baby you are. Maybe suck your thumb, too.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 01:05 PM   #4
alliewallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo Cream View Post
Go to bed every night with a diaper on, and in the morning you can only take it off once you've completed a mile long jog. So if you pissed your diaper that night it's a one mile jog with a soaked diaper.
I did this one this morning, and didn’t make it through the full mile with the diaper on. I woke up with an absolutely drenched and sagging diaper. Threw on a tshirt and some gray sweatpants and started my jog. Almost immediately, the diaper started significantly leaking and it was very noticeable on my gray sweatpants. At around the half mile mark, the tapes gave out on my very heavy, wet diaper and it started to slip more and more into one of my pants legs. I eventually reached into my pants and pulled the sopping thing out and jogged with it in hand for about a minute until I came across a garbage can on the street where I tossed it. I then jogged the rest of the way home commando with obviously wet sweatpants.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
Old 06-10-2022, 01:57 PM   #5
Kenzee

Here's a fun idea. How about we try to condition you to always wet the bed. You will need a classic diaperpin.

If you wake up wet, you get to put a diaper pin through the front of your daytime panties. You will wear the pin all day as a symbol of what a little bedwetter you are, and how you should probably be in daytime diapers too. Now this pin represents some privileges. If it is not present, you do not get to partake in the activity and will get to try again the next morning.

You must have the pin present if you want to eat anything sweet/ outside of regular mealtime.

You must have the pin present if you want to play with yourself in a sexual manner, otherwise you will be chaste.

You must have the pin present to pee in a public bathroom when out and about. Otherwise you will have to hold it, or go in your panties.

I hope you enjoy

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:10 PM   #6
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Order a top with BEDWETTER written on it. You find shops online, where you can design your own... Wear it at least for 3 days. You can add more days if it happens again.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:25 PM   #7
alliewallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Shorts, tshirt, barefoot, go to a busy corner and wet yourself standing. Legs together. Then sit in the puddle for 15 seconds. At least 5 peopleust see what a baby you are. Maybe suck your thumb, too.

Enjoy
I just did this one this afternoon. I was too much of a sissy to do it on a super busy corner, but about 4 cars passed by as I wet my khaki shorts and then sat down in my puddle on the sidewalk. I didn’t go barefoot, but I kinda wish I did because the squishing of my pee in my socks and sneakers on the walk back home was almost the most embarrassing part.

LIMITS:
The following user says Thank You to alliewallie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, pee, public, punishment, wetting