Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2020, 02:27 PM   #1
Conan987

Drink Anal Play and General Boredom Killer

So I used to be on GD many many moons ago and I decided to pop back on. Honestly just bored at home for a good number of hours and looking to get back into anal training and being a horny mess for the afternoon.

I unfortunately don't have a ton of toys but I do have two anal training kits, A Prisims Glass set and A Mood Silicone Set, Rope, Glass Candy Cane Dildo and an Electoc wand along with basic household goodies!

My main Likes are in my signature but I'm open to trying almost anything at least once!

Also on kik under Blood_Thief 💚
Likes: anal, ice play, nipple play, clit play, hole stretching/training, pain, humiliation, multiple penetration, forced orgasm, watersports, creampies, feeling full, spanking, painful insertion, bondage, roleplay

Limits:Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, scat (enemas are the closest I will go), permenant,
Conan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:43 PM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Letīs start with putting on a crotchrope to keep you a little teased

I assume the silicon contains three plugs of different sizes ?
Start with the smalest one and insert it into your ass.
Every hour you have to change to the next size until you had every plug in for an hour.

To get you a little prepared, fuck your ass with the plug you are about to wear for 5 minutes every time before the hour starts.

As an addition find some household items you can insert into your pussy. Also change them every hour and do the same fucking dare before wearing it.

For every hour, have your nipples clamped for 10 minutes.

Think thatīs enough for a start....maybe add a little breast bondage

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:47 PM   #3
Conan987

Ooo I'm already excited and thank you for the start of getting back into my fun! I'll be a dripping mess in no time!
Likes: anal, ice play, nipple play, clit play, hole stretching/training, pain, humiliation, multiple penetration, forced orgasm, watersports, creampies, feeling full, spanking, painful insertion, bondage, roleplay

Limits:Family/friend involvement, pictures/webcam, scat (enemas are the closest I will go), permenant,
Conan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:50 PM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan987 View Post
Ooo I'm already excited and thank you for the start of getting back into my fun! I'll be a dripping mess in no time!
Well....spank each ass cheek 10 times every time you think about getting yourself an orgasm
And donīt cum

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, hours, pain