Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Task 3:
{...}
+5 points for more AtM than was required
+5 points for bonus thrusts to be sure
+5 points for completing all thrusts in one session
Total: 15 points
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 07-02-2018, 06:46 AM   #47
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Great thread Icey.

Though I am tempted to join as I've been pondering getting back into denial, I will have to pass on this for now. I just wanted to pop in and say how awesome this thread is. Keep up the good work.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:13 AM   #48
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
Great thread Icey.

Though I am tempted to join as I've been pondering getting back into denial, I will have to pass on this for now. I just wanted to pop in and say how awesome this thread is. Keep up the good work.
Thank you

Task 3 has now expired. No points can be gained from completing it anymore.

Task 4:
Ballbusting and Bastinado
Choose ONE option.

Option one: It's time to bust those balls! You can slap with your hands, with an implement, tie a lace around and drop something heavy hanging from them, whatever your heart desires. The only requirement is to complete a minimum of 1,000 busts.

Option two:
Ballbusting a little too painful for you? Not to worry, you can focus on your soles instead. Accumulate 1,000 strokes with a cane or similar implement (improvisation is okay.) to the sole of one foot. To be considered successful all strokes need to be completed within 2 hours of starting. You can take breaks as long as you finish in the allotted time. If you go over 2 hours you can either try again until you're successful or lose points for not finishing in time.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of an implement you used. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-06-2018, 03:27 PM   #49
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

This seems to be a very scary thread, the longest I have lasted is 30 days and that was tough as all get out.

I would only submit to something like this if it was from my personal dominant as it is long-term. Excessively long denial in my opinion requires constant communication and arousal from other means. But, I wish the best for those that are part of it.

Enjoy it Y'all!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 07-06-2018 at 03:34 PM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #50
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Task 4:

I wanted to complete the task as soon as I saw the post but I've been a bit busy for a couple of days (which also gave me a bit of time to make a choice).

I came to a few reasons to why I should pick ballbusting:
  1. I'm more familiar with it
  2. Last time I picked clothespins over ballbusting so it would almost be rude not to pick it
  3. I wasn't sure I could complete the other task (Bastinado) within 2 hours
  4. I like flexible or versatile tasks where I can get creative and hopefully earn a sufficient amount of points for that

I had an idea to make this task more fun since it was mainly pain after all.
I wanted to try hitting with a beat (not such an original idea but I've never done this). So, I typed "metronome online" on google.
I wasn't sure what implement I was going to administer the ballbusting with or the beat I was going to follow.

Session #1:
Firstly I started with warm up of 100 slaps of variable intensities and breaks in between.

**for the next part I recommend listening to the beat for a few seconds to paint a clearer image of what I was dealing with**
70 BPM/100 slaps
I sat down at the edge of the bath (I was going out with some friends shortly after) and spread my thighs and using a length of rope I tied my cock out of the way (to my abdomen). Shortly, I picked my phone and scrolled down to 70 BPM and clicked play and then I slapped my balls.
I usually start slapping hard but for this I started from soft all the way up to the hardest I can manage. I thought 70 BPM was slow but my balls did not agree. A thing about consecutive hits with little time in between is that the pain starts very small but it keeps building because there's not much time to recover and it just keeps increasing to what seems.. limitless.

70 BPM/100 punches
After a short break from the slaps I couldn't think of an implement to use at that moment so I just made a fist and tried punches (hammer punches to be exact)
Assuming my same last position, I again picked my phone and clicked play.
A short period of time of complete silence that I had it named "grace period" later on and then followed by the tapping sound (at this moment, I hold no greater hate to a sound like this but at that moment in the task I did not know). So it began, hammer punches sometimes would hit in between the balls which I did not count for honesty (I have rather small-boney fists). Some would hit both balls so perfectly aligned that I reckon if I had not been sitting that I would have dropped to my knees for sure.
The pain kept growing until I felt the little-above-a-minute lasts for hours.

70 BPM/100 wooden spoon
This is the closest to the devil's pitchfork as it gets. Why guys who have had their balls repeatedly smacked with one of those hat them is that they add stinging and burning to the game, so instead of having to deal with the pain from the ballbust alone, now we deal with the stinging from the wooden object and the burning it leaves afterwards.
This was by far the hardest 100 of all, the stinging was so painful side from my other pain sources that some I couldn't even count because my brain was busy processing all the input pain.

I took a break and hopped in the shower and apparently all the above didn't take that much time, each 100 with 70BPM only took a little longer than a minute and a short break after (Typically 1 minute) but I was experiencing time in slow-mo.
During my quick shower I noticed my cock getting aroused and not learning from its lesson so I delivered another 100 slaps without a metronome this time (thank god) and that marks the end of session #1.

Session #2:
At midnight (same day) I chose to complete the 1,000 busts since I was halfway there. Before starting I gave them a good 100 warm up slaps to avoid jumping in the middle of the sea.
I wanted to try metronome on a higher speed and how it might feel (stupid stupid decision).

**Same sequence as session #1**
100 BPM/100 Slaps
I set it to 100 BPM, that's superspeed compared to my warm up which took around 5-6 minutes to complete while this would take 60 seconds exactly to complete a 100 busts!
Anyway, I did it.. Standing, I clicked play and started slapping to the beat which was almost a slap after the other immediately, the pain level immediately went sky-rocketing; my body felt so defeated and my legs were failing that I had to sit on the bed after being done to catch a breath.

100 BPM/100 Punches
Same as the slaps they were "great"! loved it!...
They were so painful that -for the first time- I had to stop for a few seconds midway through those 100.

100 BPM/100 Wooden spoon
Not very different from 70 BPM, very painful and stingy!

I wanted to do something different so I here's what I did for the next one, I put a rubber band around both balls to expose them more, then and I put them inside a huge book. I tried different books until one was fitting for the following procedure. That book being my second-year 1,000+ pages maths book in college, it's a huge book (I hate this book)
Here are the books in comparison.

Anyway, kneeling infront of the book, I opened the book at the middle and put my balls and then closed it. now again using metronome I used my hands to smack the book forcing it to squash them flat.
It was fun because I love percussion

100-125 BPM/200 Book smacks
1st 100: Following the above the method I kept smacking the book shut down. Words fail me describing this but I'll try my best: It feels very different from the other methods because the pain is not much at first, it's like there is pain building up in the background. And yes choosing a book I hate did great in making those smack harder...
2nd 100:
Those were some really tough ones, I hated being so squished by the book. (I hate calcuclus and I hate this book even more now)

No BPM/200 mix
Finally to make sure my counting wasn't erroneous and to go a bit more above the minimum amount (being 1,000) and raise total to 1,200-ish; I did 200 busts using a mix of all the above (except the book). I took my time with those ones because I was so sore from all the busts, my balls were red like sun-burnt.

A little bit after-care followed that with cold water and a nice cup of coffee to write this report.

Thank you Icey for the task, I hope this gets me above 50 points and closer to 100.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:37 AM   #51
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

Task 4:
Ballbusting and Bastinado
Choose ONE option.

Option one: It's time to bust those balls! You can slap with your hands, with an implement, tie a lace around and drop something heavy hanging from them, whatever your heart desires. The only requirement is to complete a minimum of 1000 busts.
It took.some debating, but I went with 1000 busts after reading the above report. I followed similar suit, telling Alexa to play my music so I could bust to the beat.

I layed on my bed, in my sundress, cage, and no panties. Spread my legs and lifted the dress, exposing my caged cock and already blue balls.

The music was a good distraction from the joyous pain.

First song I got through 200 busts, (I did all just a with my hands via slapping while locked in my cbx3000 chastity cage, which exposes my balls quite well)

First song was "left behind" by the games.

The pain started super small, but grew quickly. I was aching to touch after 200.

Second song gave me another 200. It was monkeys paw by the misfits. After those 200 I was on the verge of crying, and was also trying hard not to orgasm from the pain. I needed a break.

I told Alexa to pause, and sat there stewing in my aching balls while.vaping. 3 minutes later I started up again. (I wanted to get through it quickly)

The third song gave me 300 more. (Up to 700 total) the song was break the rules by Charlie xcx. This was interesting. After 150 I was constantly squirming and actually started to cry. I was alternating slapping my right nut, and left nut, to the beat of the song. But I made it through 300 (afyer a small 20 second break when hitting 200) I waited another 5 minutes to start the next set.

Fourth song was what the hell by Avril livigne. This got me 200 more. (If I'd kept going through the song, I'd have fun for sure. Being a masochist I really love to ball bust. The pain just feels so good.)

I had now reached 900 busts, and was possitivly squirming in pleasure and pain. It took a little bit to die down again, but after 3 minutes I played the last song. "Hello kitty" by Avril livigne. By time the chorus began, I had finally finished the 1000th bust. I gladly stopped fearing an orgasm and just curled up and moaned trying to enjoy the pain while it lasted. My balls are a shinny red right now, and aching with immensity.

I hope this was good enough for you icy, thank you for the task.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:40 AM   #52
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Task 4:

I wanted to complete the task as soon as I saw the post but I've been a bit busy for a couple of days (which also gave me a bit of time to make a choice).

{...}
+10 points for the metronome usage. I have used one of these before for zaps and holy crap they make everything so much more painful!
+5 points for mixing up the implements
+5 points for a very entertaining and detailed report.
Total: 20 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Post
It took.some debating, but I went with 1000 busts after reading the above report. I followed similar suit, telling Alexa to play my music so I could bust to the beat.

{...}
+6 points for using music for a beat knowing in advance it would make it more diffuclt (less because it wasn't a fully original idea and taken from Buttaholic's report)
+7 points for continuing even when you were crying from the pain.
Total: 18 points.
Get a rule from me here.

The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:49 AM   #53
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Task 4 has now expired. No points can be gained from completing it anymore.

Task 5:

Clothespins and Caging.

Choose ONE option.

Option One: Clothespins. Make a handful of 8 peg zippers. You have exactly one hour to place them anywhere you wish on your body and then yank them off. As soon as you put the first zipper on your body is when your hour starts. You can do as many or as little as you wish within the hour, the more you repeat it, the more points are available. I advise making a few zippers before starting so that if any come loose upon pulling off you don't waste a lot of your time remaking them.

Option Two: Caging.
You can interpret this in two different ways - being locked in an actual cage or being locked in a chasity cage. (Improvisations okay for both.) The end goal is the same no matter which way you choose to go - accumulate a minimum of 180 minutes in each, each session needs to be a minimum of 30 minutes to count.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of one of the zippers you made or your cage/closet. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #54
RockAndRush

At first, i was going to say "this sounds like fun. I would have joined if I werent in a different denial thread already"... but then i read some of the tasks. I'm scared of you. Too scared to join even if I werent in a different thread

Likes: bondage, light pain, orgasm control, spankings, bladder control, private humiliation, pet play, chastity

Dislikes: corner time, ice, line writing, hard pain, toothpaste, clothespins

Limits: scat, bestiality, family/friends, illegal, bodily fluids, extreme pain, permanent marks, etc
RockAndRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:12 AM   #55
Odressian
getDare Sweetheart

I'll join in on this thread, especially since I'm already denied for at least 20 days, so going to 60 should be fun.

As for task 5, I completed it today.

I picked option 1, since I've been locked in a chastity cage for awhile already and because picking option 2 would just be so lazy.

Before I started my hour, I made 6 of the clothespin zippers, before placing them all on me in the first five minutes, on both thighs, my upper chest and nipple region, and one each on my sides. I also decided to add a few clothespins to my already blue balls, though not a zipper of them. I let them all sit for about 15 minutes, before ripping them all off. The pain was delightfully intense, and I put them all back on afterwards, and waited another 15 minutes before ripping them off. By that time, it was about 40 minutes into the session, so then I reapplied them all, after adding icy hot to the tips of each clothespin to increase my discomfort. By the end of the session, they had been ripped off only three times, but were allowed to remain on for longer to increase the pain when ripped off.

I hope I did good enough to be allowed into this wonderful thread Icy, and thank you for the task!
If you feel I did a dare poorly, or anything really, feel free to PM me punishment!
Currently unowned.

Odressian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 02:52 PM   #56
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"]

+10 points for the metronome usage. I have used one of these before for zaps and holy crap they make everything so much more painful!
+5 points for mixing up the implements
Total: 20 points.
I'm happy you liked the report.

I know right! Everything becomes so intense with metronome!
Just realized I now have more than 50 points!!! (65 to be exact)
*"it's been a long day without you my friend" plays in the background* now I get to touch finally, for only one hour but still!!

Old 07-17-2018, 04:49 AM   #57
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAndRush View Post
At first, i was going to say "this sounds like fun. I would have joined if I werent in a different denial thread already"... but then i read some of the tasks. I'm scared of you. Too scared to join even if I werent in a different thread
This amuses me a little bit. I'm not that scary, really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odressian View Post
I picked option 1, since I've been locked in a chastity cage for awhile already and because picking option 2 would just be so lazy. {...}
Welcome!
+5 points for increasing the pain of each zipper with the wait time.
+5 points for the use of icy hot and increasing pain further.
Total: 10 points.
Please remember to put your point total and days remaining in your signature.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:09 AM   #58
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Task 6: Deepthroating & Diapers. Choose ONE option.

Option One: Deepthroating: It's time to train your throat. Grab a dildo or phallic shaped object if you don't have toys and lay on your bed with your head over the edge. You are now going to deepthroat 500 times. You will get as far down on the toy as you can every time and if you take a break for longer than 5 seconds between deepthroats, you will lose 20 completed deepthroats each time and have to redo them. All 500 are to be done in one session. No wiping up the mess during the task, only after all 500 are completed.

Option Two: Diapers. Put on a diaper and use it for bathroom purposes. (Only pee is required, though if you want to poop too then feel free.) You are to leave the diaper on until you have used it a minimum of five times if you pee only, twice if you choose to poop. Once you have gone the required amount of times you will stroke yourself 200 times over the diaper before being allowed to clean up and change.

Both task 5 and 6 will expire on Saturday.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:49 AM   #59
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Task 5:

I only had one option, being the first one, because neither do I own a cage or a chastity cage. At least I'm familiar with zippers, or at least that what I thought.
My only regret was having the last zipper I made, I untied a few days ago (I was too lazy to dismantle it since the last time I used it)

I took a few thin ropes and made zippers, this was the most tedious part.
I made four 8-peg-zippers just in case I needed them in any circumstance but I only planned to use 2-3.

First two-zippers:
I searched the internet for "zippering" to look for ideas or 'locations' to place them on my body. Fortunately, I found some stills from BDSM videos (Divine Bitches if I remember correctly) and I saw an interesting one. (because it looked like wings)
Here it is:

I imitated the above picture but not exactly (obviously I didn't use that many pegs), I had pegs from my elbow to my nipple with extra rope to pull it off at the nipple peg. I have to say that after completing one side and starting the other was a pain in the ass, because I had to move the arm with the pegs very steadily and slowly to prevent pegs from falling. Not to mention how they pinched harder while doing this.
After what felt like forever, I had 16 pegs on me, 8 on each side. I put both hands against the wall for a couple of minutes then smoked for another couple of minute (which was very tricky). Then it was time to rip the bandage off. I held the opposite rope with my hands (right hand to pull the left side and vice versa), and I pulled as fast and hard as possible.
I've never stifled a scream that hard in my life, as soon as they left my body the fell on the floor at my feet, I kicked them and punched the wall. My nipples were so so so so red my arms had random marks everywhere.

Second two-zippers:
I place the pegs as two lines straight down starting from each nipple. I -waited for a while, I forgot to keep track of time but it seemed like a good 7-10 minutes. I grabbed the two ends at my nipples and tried to convince myslef it wasn't gonna hurt.. I pulled them all the way off.
Nope, still painful as hell... My nipples were burning and every inch below it was so painful. I threw the zippers down and they got tangled together into the worst case of earphone entanglement, a nightmare to my OCD which made me want to untangle them so bad.
That's when the two substitute zippers came in handy!
Here is the mess of rope I made:

Third two-zippers
I had not much time left from, apparently placing the pegs is time consuming, so I had to act fast. I placed the last two like follows:
**since I hate Cristiano Ronaldo, I thought I'd use his pic to demonstrate this**

4 on each side of the dick actually made it look like pants zipper.
I waited a while and looked at the time and there were only a few minutes left and the pain has already been building up so much that I wanted this to end. I grabbed the rope end which was at the top peg and I stopped, I felt was scared to pull it off because I've never done this with my dick included..
Then I just figured it won't be as bad as the others, I actually was wrong and it was just as painful specially since my dick was pulled from both side... I wanted to hit something or someone from the pain.
I rested for a couple of minutes, I could feel the pegs still on me everywhere!

So, total was 6 times only because I wasted a lot of time replacing the zippers as they fell or finding the best spot to place them. I hope this was enough and not a total fiasco.

Thank you Icey for the task!

Last edited by Buttaholic; 07-17-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #60
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Task 6:
Today marks 30 days in denial, I'm halfway through! hopefully I don't have to do the full 60 days, only 35 points left.

I chose option one because that's something I've not tried much, I've only done deepthroats in small numbers (maximum 5-ish), so having to do 500 deepthroats that are basically in a row without breaks was very interesting to me.
I didn't know what I'd deepthroat but it came to me, I've seen a girl who makes videos with her basically deepthroating everything that is phallic shaped. I chose cucumber; 8" one and not very thick nor very thin, just the right size to go through my throat.

I lied on the bed with my head over the edge, my mouth and throat where in a straight line and ready. I was afraid to start and needing to stop because of any reason and needing to remove 20 from my total. Moreover, I planned to do them in multiples of 20 in case I needed to remove 20's so I would know where I stopped, so what was happening is I do 20 then take it out for a breath then stuffing it back in and so on so forth.

I started, my gag reflex was so hard at the start and it would react to every single one of the deepthroat. However, I did not stop so I'd just cough while having my throat stuffed. Unfortunately, after doing the first 20 with so much effort I forgot to put a towel under my head (on the floor) and I really would hate making a mess anywhere except on my face, so I willingly sacrificed my first 20 to get a towel and place it.
I also planned to have a little milestone for each 100 deepthroats to make this more interesting.

First 100
For the first 100 I was only trying to get used to it and not gag on each one, I can say I became successful near the end of those 100, I'd only gag when I tried to deepthroat further down.

Second and third 100
I wanted to try slowly going deeper than ever.
This is what I thought I'll reach :

Yeah this was near impossible but I after a lot of penetrating that throat I was able to feel it with my other hand above my Adam's apple, not very deep but I was proud of my progress.
At first I did not want to spit out and I thought I can get through the whole thing without making a mess but that did not happen at all, at this moment I was drenched, I would finish a few deepthroat and spit out. It was so sloppy... which I unexpectedly liked alot

Fourth and fifth 100
It wouldn't be me if I didn't improvise even a little; I attempted several times to hold it down for as long as I could, I think 3-4 seconds was my highest score before I gagged and started coughing.
I spat/forced saliva down my face all the time that I had to close my right eye for the rest of the task, I could feel my whole face drenched in spit.

It didn't go this smooth, I had to repeat several 20's which I can't remember exactly how many but I guess my total was around 600 more or less. That 5 second rule really made it so hard and it was almost like facefucking. Nonetheless, thank you, Icey, I enjoyed this very much even though I had a sore and probably wider throat by the end of it.

Last edited by Buttaholic; 07-18-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk