Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-16-2017, 09:33 AM   #1
tchoop
Baby Member

Female 26/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

26/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Hello!

I am seeking an online Dom to play with regularly.

My name's Eva, I'm 26 yo. I work full time and I'm also studying. I live alone.
I'm 1.68, 78kg, 85D. Time zone is GMT+1.
I have some experience as a sub.

What I am looking for :

- Humiliation/degradation : This is one of the thing that turn me on the most. I feel embarassed very easily. I like humiliation target on my looks (verbal, body writting...), hidden public (totally hidden, playing in public toilets is ok for example) or just being forced to be lewd, being tied so I am fully exposed things like that. I would also like to try things like bladder control (up to peeing myself) or clean enemas.

- Denial : I prefer to be totally denied rather than having my masturbation/orgasm controled only. I tend to masturbate a lot when I am free to do so, it's hard for me to keep from touching myself, but I love the feeling of frustration that goes with it.

- Anal : I'd like to have my ass used as often as possible. Maybe even training to have it gaping.

- Bondage : I love feeling restrained in my movement. But even just wearing cuffs or collar, or going around with a crotchrope or tied breasts is great.

- Clothing control : This is when I'm at home only for a start (and within limits for outdoor or shopping occasions, but never for work). I like to be made to wear tight/revealing clothes, high heels, basicly anything slutty that I wouldn't normally wear. It has a big humiliating aspect for me, especially when I have to wear something specificly picked by my Dom. I can arrange to get clothes you like/want too.

I'm also very curious about hypnosis, if that can be of interest.

My limits are scat, high level of pain, scat, drinking pee, blood, public (unless there's zero risk), messy stuff involving food. And probably some other crazy things.

For pictures and webcam, I know I'll have to proove who I am early on, but beside that, it will take me a little bit to start sending more explicit pictures or use my webcam, but I'll get there. No face ever though.
For contact, I prefer skype, but I can also use kik, mail or pretty much any other app or program if you require it.

Please tell me what you are looking for in your first pm
The following user says Thank You to tchoop for this post:
Old 09-16-2017, 09:42 AM   #2
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Default Skype Master

Master looking for a submissive FEMALE or girl. She must have a cam, either KIK, Skyp or Google Hangouts and cam.
KIK: DomSirG
Hangouts: [email protected]

Likes: Giving kinky commands, Training, cam sex, BDSM, Taboo play, public displays, Group Sex.

Dislikes: Girls that think that they are all that, Girls that leave with no warning, dismemberment
Old 09-16-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
KingIfrit

I've private messaged you my interest and a little bit about myself.

Hopefully hear from you soon.

- Ifrit.

The name's Ifrit, currently in a relationship, but looking for someone to add to that relationship. Starting off as friends with benefits, but potentially more in the future.

Advertisement:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354051

FetLife: ZeAfroGentleman
Old 09-16-2017, 11:14 AM   #4
RST
Distinguished Member

Lovely ad this. I read it with interest but I don't think I have the time at this point to react seriously. I wish you GL finding a fitting D.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
Sweex

I have send you a PM
Old 09-16-2017, 04:26 PM   #6
master1238

Default One more

Hello, I send you PM. I expect answer from you, even it will be negative. Thanks in advance.
"For me, obedience is much more important than experience and looks"
Kik: whitemale19

Advertisements
Kink Talk