Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #31
matt9741399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennia View Post
I wasn't one of the previous girls, but I was dared to do this recently with 'dendrobaena worms' from a bait shop... they're very gross!
I think I might have to try this at some point, the curiosity is getting to much. How did it feel? Did they move around much?

Matt.
matt9741399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #32
c3po471

Thumbs up

Today I bike over to buy the worms. I went and got fast food with them in my underwear, at this point all I felt was there cool body against my own. I did not notes them much on my bike ride home. When I got home I put them under hot water and they stared to move a lot more. I put them back in this time spreading them all over my back and front rather then just in a ball in the front of my underwear. At this pout they stared to move a lot more. It felt heavenly. Over all it was a good dare
c3po471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #33
Sennia

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt9741399 View Post
I think I might have to try this at some point, the curiosity is getting to much. How did it feel? Did they move around much?

Matt.
They felt.. icky and tickly. It's that kind of sensation where you dont want to move around too much because every time you do, you feel them slipping lower into your panties...

When I did it, they moved around quite a lot... incredibly slowly, but you could definitely feel it! >.<

Limits: Blatant public dares (risky 'might be seen' dares are okay, but not 'will definitely be seen'), photos, dares involving family/friends, and phoning or mailing things to other people.

Likes: Challenges! Doubly so if there's a reward for doing it, and a punishment for not doing it... motivation is good. ^.~

Personality: Bi, Switch, Not interested in generic "hi wnt 2 dare plz reply" PMs!
Sennia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #34
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

I hope when people do this dare they add some earth so the worms feel at home.

DDK

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #35
matt9741399

Hmm, well I'll give it a go in a few weeks. Will report back afterwards. Cheers!
Old 07-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #36
Experimental_Daree

After saying that I'd do this dare quite a while ago I've finally gotten up the time, courage and worms to do it so here's my story, I'm writing this having just got back and showered off, enjoy.

I went to a local bait supply shop and asked for live bait they sold maggots by the kilo and small tubs of worms. The worms didn't look very lively but I couldn't stand the thought of having to handle all those little wriggling maggots so I got a tub of ten worms instead. Then I went to a nearby country park with a condom and a roll of duck tape in my pocket (I couldn't duck tape my underwear to my legs at home) and the worms. There weren't too many people around anyway and there were even less on the trail. After a while I found a depression far enough away from the trail that I wouldn't be seen if anyone came by so I dropped by jeans and taped by boxer shorts to my legs. I used an old pair of boxers because I thought they might be more accommodating than y-fronts if I got a hard on. I tipped the worms out and shook away the soil they were in and one by one put them in my underwear. They mostly just collected in the crotch and didn't really do anything unless you picked them up or tried to move them. Apart from a cool feeling from their bodies I couldn't feel anything. I went for a bit of a walk but was a bit disappointed. After a while I found another place and tried Rebecca's suggestion and put them into a condom. Unfortunately they just collected in the tip and didn't move. After that I decided to empty them all onto the ground put on the condom and left the underwear there. There were some beer cans around the place and there are some nice spots there that you could use to make out in so I left them there and decided to return next week and see if they were still there. At some point on my way back I lost the (now damaged) condom but I only realised when I got home. After checking that I hadn't dropped it anywhere in the house I decided I must have dropped it somewhere on the way back to my car. Hope I didn't drop it at the petrol station when I filled up on my way back-they've got lots of CCTV and it could be embarrassing!

I might try it again but if I do I'll use closer-fitting underwear and maggots next time-should be more fun. Thanks to the OP for a great dare and those who actually did it for the great stories.
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #37
matt9741399

Hmm, not sure about maggots, I think worms are probably far more harmless!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #38
lovem3form3

Send a message via Yahoo to lovem3form3

I have really been thinking about doing this! But i also had the worry of them getting inside of me but seeing as it has been tested out and she had such a good experience I will def. be completeing this dare! Thanks!
Scat
Bloode
Will maybe pee once if you're into that.
Showing my face
Fingering
Permanant marks
Phone calls

Masterbation
Torture
Punishment
Messy
Name calling
Pee
Discomfort
Embarassment
Semi-Public
Squirting
Some Anal
Stuffing my pussy

Dislikes:
Cum control
(But most masters like this so i can deal)
lovem3form3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #39
norcoatomik
Distinguished Member

Default sounds fun

dont think id try it but it sounds cool
norcoatomik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #40
matt9741399

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovem3form3 View Post
I have really been thinking about doing this! But i also had the worry of them getting inside of me but seeing as it has been tested out and she had such a good experience I will def. be completeing this dare! Thanks!
Let us know how it goes
Old 07-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #41
Darer13

I'm a female ive tried the dare and it felt awesome kinda gross but spectaculare!!!

Last edited by Pikachu; 07-26-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Darer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #42
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

lol nothing like draging an old thread back to the front Great thread I will try this
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #43
matt9741399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darer13 View Post
I'm a female ive tried the dare and it felt awesome kinda gross but spectaculare!!!
Cool, so how did you go about it?
Old 07-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #44
dalbo94

im thinking of doing it im a guy and im thinking of doing the condom dare but im kinda nervous
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #45
dalbo94

oh yeah and i heard if you put in sugar too the worms will start eating the sugar
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk