Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-19-2020, 11:17 PM   #16
luckee101

What clothes does sir like to put you in the most?
What kind of outfit do you wish you could wear more often?
What's the most embarassing thing you've done?
Does sir have you do self bondage or does he always tie you up?
What's something that made you horny that you thought was unexpected or weird?
Describe a typical daily routine.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:11 AM   #17
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Hey there, your ama really picqued my curiosity. I would like to ask you some questions:

-What was your life like before you met your master?
-How many men (or women) did you sleep with before meeting your master?
-How often does your master tie you up?
-How often are you made to wear heels and for usually how long at a time?
-Were you always very feminine and submissive or did your master train you over time to be that way?
-Has your master shared you with any other men/women? And if so, how many?
-You mentioned that your master used to be involved in a BDSM workshop. Therefore, I am assuming he used to teach others?
-Would your master be interested in meeting people from online in real life and teaching them a thing or two about BDSM?
-On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy being a full time slave? Do you believe it is your calling?
-Could you ever see yourself enjoying just vanilla sex again?
-Have you ever been fisted before? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, would you ever want to try it?
-What do you like more? Being verbally humiliated or spanked?
-How much longer could you see yourself being a live-in service slave? Do you have an end goal in sight?

Thank you for your time.
Thank you so much for the Questions! I am happy to answer them for you to the best of my ability!

-How many men (or women) did you sleep with before meeting your master? to be honest, I don't know the answer to this question. Aside from "a lot." Lets just say I had a very eventful few years in highschool, and and and even more eventful first 2 years of college before I met my Master. But I can confirm that it was with both men and women
-How often does your master tie you up? Easy answer is daily. Often times multiple times a day. Sometimes it's super simple (like a single column cuff for an ankle or wrist, and sometimes it's incredibly elaborate like suspension ties. Most of the time it's somewhere in the middle, but it's definitely daily, and I'm almost always "wearing" rope of some sort 24/7
-How often are you made to wear heels and for usually how long at a time? Heel's are almost the only shoes I ever wear anymore, lol. Pretty much anytime we go out I wear heels, whether it's to the grocery store, out to dinner, on a date, to some other event, it's almost strictly heels now. Occasionally at home too actually. Sir has discovered that if he makes me wear heels at home, with some rice in them, it is not at all comfortable for me. (He has also started doing the rice trick when we go out as well, but obviously it doesn't work too well for strappy heels)
-Were you always very feminine and submissive or did your master train you over time to be that way? He most definitely trained me to be this way. In my early college years I was a rebel for sure. Strongminded and very willful. I've technically been with my Master for 4 years now (only 2 years living together) and it was a slow (but also welcomed) process.
-Has your master shared you with any other men/women? And if so, how many? To some extent, yes. He has a group of friends that are in the kink scene as well that he (and I) have met over the years. When Sir hosts parties (or attends others), I am definitely used as a "party favor" or sorts. The one rule (Sir's rule, not mine) is that my pussy is off limits, whether it be for fucking, impact play, etc. The rule that I am not allowed to touch my own pussy extends to others as well. Only Sir is allowed to touch my pussy.
-You mentioned that your master used to be involved in a BDSM workshop. Therefore, I am assuming he used to teach others? I don't think he ever was a teacher, although I don't know that for sure. But he makes handmade paddles and impact toys that he sells, so I met him at his booth where he was a vendor.
-Would your master be interested in meeting people from online in real life and teaching them a thing or two about BDSM? Definitely yes. Sir and I do go to munches monthly, and as mentioned Sir has and attends kinky parties. But the idea of teaching people about how to approach BDSM in a safe and consensual way would be amazing (I'm speaking for myself here, but I am nearly 100% certain that Sir would say the same thing).
-On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy being a full time slave? Do you believe it is your calling? Definitely a 10. Looking back at where I was in life before going down this path, to where I am now, I 100% believe this is "my calling." Obviously this life isn't for everyone, but I (and again assuming here for Sir) have loved every second of it.
-Could you ever see yourself enjoying just vanilla sex again? That's tough. Probably not, but nothing is certain right? But just from what I have experienced, and found I enjoy, if I were single again, and was looking to get into the dating world, I would say that at bare minimum you have to be okay with at least choking and slapping (and even then that would be super mild for me)
-Have you ever been fisted before? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, would you ever want to try it? I actually have not been fisted before. It came up in conversation about 3 years back with Sir (before moving in), and he basically told me that he wasn't interested in stretching out my pussy. (I guess he likes it tight, lol). So rather than stretching or fisting, he has found other ways to make it very, very sore
-What do you like more? Being verbally humiliated or spanked? Spanked for sure. Don't get me wrong, I love it when Sir calls me a worthless cock sleeve or something like that, but man I love being spanked (I'm talking about the Thuddy spanks, like paddles or crops. Ouch spanks are definitely more punishment/Sir's thing like canes and whips)
-How much longer could you see yourself being a live-in service slave? Do you have an end goal in sight? I'm not sure honestly. At least another year, lol. At the moment, I could see it continuing for 5 years, 10 years, maybe just a life decision. I don't know. I don't really have an end goal per say, but I am grateful that I did finish college so that if there comes a point where I am on my own, I will have a nice bank account and a college degree so I won't be completely screwed. Or if it ends up being a forever deal, Sir and I will have a nice bank account down the road to use for whatever the hell we decide. So I guess it's a win win there.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post:
Old 02-20-2020, 12:27 AM   #18
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
What clothes does sir like to put you in the most?
What kind of outfit do you wish you could wear more often?
What's the most embarassing thing you've done?
Does sir have you do self bondage or does he always tie you up?
What's something that made you horny that you thought was unexpected or weird?
Describe a typical daily routine.
- Sir usually dresses me in clothing appropriate for the venu we are visiting. So if it's a work meeting, I usually end up wearing business casual. If it's a grocery shopping trip, usually jeans and a blouse. Sir is definitely very considerate of the environment we end up being in. I definitely don't just wear slutty attire everywhere.

- To be honest, I don't feel that I wish I could wear a certain type of clothing more than I currently do. There are definitely times that I wish I could wear clothing... literally any clothing... but am not allowed to, but kind of like the previous answer, when we go out, I feel that Sir does a very appropriate job of matching the clothing I wear to the atmosphere we will be in.

- I'm not one who is easily embarrassed. However, the time that sticks out in my mind for feeling the most embarrassed was the very first time that I had to ask Sir for permission to use the bathroom while his father was visiting. That one took some courage.

- I have done some self bondage yes. One of my many rules is that I am not allowed to put on or take off rope or toys or anything, that it is only Sir's job. However, in the last 6 months or so Sir has deemed that me doing self bondage, or putting on toys is okay as long as he told me to do it (but I'm still not allowed to take it off, that's still 100% Sir only)

- Literally everything makes me horny right now. Haha. According to my rules, Sir makes me edge at minimum 3 times a day, but it's normally closer to 10 times a day. And I have had an orgasm in almost a full year. Literally everything makes me horny

- A typical day usually looks like:
Wake up, prepare breakfast, suck Sir's dick, morning routine (skin care, brush teeth, ask to use bathroom), Sir goes to work after putting on whatever toys he wants and I get to housework (cleaning, laundry, lunch and dinner prep). Sir comes home for lunch which I have ready at noon, we eat, he makes any toy adjustments he wants and goes back to work while I clean up and get whatever else done that needs to be done for the day. Sir comes home at 2:30, makes whatever toy adjustments he wants and tells me the plans for the evening. I ask to use the bathroom again at 2:45, then we go about whatever Sir has planned for the afternoon and evening (this part of the day is literally never the same, it could be a session, could be him doing his own thing, could be errands, could be a date night, you name it). Then at 9:45 I ask for my last bathroom break, brush my teeth and then either get situated for bed (which I am always cuffed and gagged for) or whatever else Sir has planned (for example tonight, Sir is letting me stay up late to get my getDare account set up)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-20-2020, 05:15 AM   #19
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

What has been your favourite and least favourite predicament bondage?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:01 PM   #20
LPV
getDare Saint

Mine is similar to Mouse's.

How long have you been hog tied at once?

What is the longest you have been tickled?

Thanks.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #21
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

So how many times does Sir fuck you a day?
Does it happened more times if he is horny after having play session?
So do you get a shot every few months to keep you from getting pregnant?
Do you sleep with Sir in the same bed?
What type of clothing does Sir dress you in when going out in public?
What happens when you are on your period?
Does Sir family think of you as his girlfriend?
Or Sir have told them that you are his personal slave?
Was it hard to give up control of yourself at first to Sir?
Was it hard to give up that clothing control as well to Sir?
Or do you see this as a paid job?

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 02-20-2020 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Correction
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #22
SlaveJinxi

Just wanted to say that I see the three posts here that I haven't answered yet, and I promise that I will get them answered before bed tonight! It's just been a busy day so far for me. I'm not ignoring them!!!

Thanks for understanding!!!

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #23
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
What has been your favourite and least favourite predicament bondage?
Hmm, it's so hard to pick just one for each, lol.

I'd say my favorite predicament bondage is one that makes me choose between working out a muscle group, or pain.

So something as simple as laying down on my back, having nipple clamps on, and then a string run through an eyelet in the ceiling and tied to my toes in a way that if I rest my feet flat on the floor, it pulls on the nipple clamps, so to avoid that I have to hold my feet off the ground.

My least favorite predicament bondage was pretty elaborate actually. I was tied standing only on my left leg, with my right ankle tied to my right thigh. Then my left wrist was tied behind my back, also to my right thigh, and my right hand was tied straight above my head and pulled tight so I couldn't bend it at all.

Then Sir took an adjustable dildo pole (I don't know what they are actually called, but basically a pole that you can adjust the length, with a dildo on the end of it) and set it so the dildo was in my pussy, and he raised it to the point that it forced me on my tiptoes, so I was literally standing on only my left tip toes and that was it.

Next up was nipple clamps which were tied to the wall in front of me so that when I was standing straight (not leaning in any direction), they pulled on my nipples just slightly, but if I moved side to side or leaned back it was a very intense tug.

Then I was blindfolded, had an inflatable gag put in my mouth, and headphones with music playing so I couldn't hear anything.

The next sensation I felt was the wand pressing into my pussy and being turned on, followed by Sir lifting one side of the headphones and telling me to not cum, and the wand was fixed in place so I'd have to pull away from it to stop myself.

I found out the first time that I pulled away from the wand, that the clamps were definitely getting a painful tug, but Sir had also positioned a cattle prod right behind me. So as soon as I leaned back, my ass got a strong shock.

I tried to be smarter and go side to side after the first time moving, but found out there were prods to my left and right as well.

All said and done, I spent an hour in that predicament, and it was incredibly tough.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post:
Old 02-20-2020, 07:00 PM   #24
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post

How long have you been hog tied at once?

Thanks.
I'm not sure of the exact time per say. But I have been hog-tied overnight before. And I've also spent a few days while Sir was busy doing other things hog-tied. So if I were to guess, I'd say the longest at once was probably right around 8 hours or so.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-20-2020, 07:02 PM   #25
SlaveJinxi

Quote:

Thanks.
The longest I have been tickled nonstop was probably 5-10 minutes. But also, I have been tickled for probably an hour straight (but with quick breaks to catch my breath or be teased in other ways).

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #26
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
So how many times does Sir fuck you a day?
Does it happened more times if he is horny after having play session?
So do you get a shot every few months to keep you from getting pregnant?
Do you sleep with Sir in the same bed?
What type of clothing does Sir dress you in when going out in public?
What happens when you are on your period?
Does Sir family think of you as his girlfriend?
Or Sir have told them that you are his personal slave?
Was it hard to give up control of yourself at first to Sir?
Was it hard to give up that clothing control as well to Sir?
Or do you see this as a paid job?
- There's not really a standard I guess to that. Sometimes it might be 5+ times in a day, but there are some days he doesn't fuck me at all. I guess if you average it all out, maybe 1-2 times a day? I do give Sir a blowjob at minimum of 2 times a day, but I don't know if that counts as him fucking me.

- Sir very rarely fucks me after a play session. At least right away. Depending on the sessions intensity, once it's over, Sir's first priority is aftercare for me. But he also will fuck me during sessions as well depending on what he's feeling at the time.

- I have an IUD for birth control, so no shots needed. Obviously no birth control is 100% effective, but it has worked for the last 2 years without any issues.

- I do sleep in the same bed as Sir, yes. Sir enjoys it (as do I), and because I do sleep with my hands bound and a gag, Sir doesn't want me to be alone.

- Sir tends to dress me in clothing that's appropriate for the environment we will be in. So generic errands, I usually end up wearing like jeans and a button up blouse, or business dinners a nice dress. A date night between the two of us, something on the sexier side (but not inappropriate). And sometimes it's just jeans and a hoodie. The only thing that might be different than what you would expect to see is that for the last few months, Sir has really been favoring heels for almost every occasion (different types of heels of course, but heels).

- Because of my IUD, while I do technically get a period still, it is very much not what you imagine when you think of periods. In two years, I have never used a tampon or pad, and there has only been 1 instance where we had to clean up blood. So it's basically a non-issue.

- Sir's family think's I am his girlfriend. So whenever they visit (or we visit them), things get a lot more discrete (but they don't stop).

- So giving up the control would definitely be hard if it happened all at once. Sir and I have been working on and building the dynamic and rules we have over 4+ years and we definitely did not have as many protocols (rules) even 2 years ago, when I moved in, as we do now. It's was a slow process, introducing things one at a time and seeing what worked for us. The list of rules I follow today, is indeed long, but the list of rules that we tried and just didn't work for us is probably just as long, and it is still changing (the new computer rules and online kinky communities). So I know it's kind of a non-answer, but because of the way we got the point we are now, it wasn't hard to give up the control. But if you had come to me 2, 3, 4+ years ago with the list I have today and asked me to do it, I would have ran away as fast as I could.

- I do see this as a paid job for sure. However, the connection that I have made with Sir over the years is also more in line with what you might think of as a relationship. I don't expect that this will last forever, however, I also can see the very real possibility that this will continue forever (of course changing to fit the circumstances along the way).

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-20-2020, 09:09 PM   #27
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveJinxi View Post
Hmm, it's so hard to pick just one for each, lol.

I'd say my favorite predicament bondage is one that makes me choose between working out a muscle group, or pain.

So something as simple as laying down on my back, having nipple clamps on, and then a string run through an eyelet in the ceiling and tied to my toes in a way that if I rest my feet flat on the floor, it pulls on the nipple clamps, so to avoid that I have to hold my feet off the ground.

My least favorite predicament bondage was pretty elaborate actually. I was tied standing only on my left leg, with my right ankle tied to my right thigh. Then my left wrist was tied behind my back, also to my right thigh, and my right hand was tied straight above my head and pulled tight so I couldn't bend it at all.

Then Sir took an adjustable dildo pole (I don't know what they are actually called, but basically a pole that you can adjust the length, with a dildo on the end of it) and set it so the dildo was in my pussy, and he raised it to the point that it forced me on my tiptoes, so I was literally standing on only my left tip toes and that was it.

Next up was nipple clamps which were tied to the wall in front of me so that when I was standing straight (not leaning in any direction), they pulled on my nipples just slightly, but if I moved side to side or leaned back it was a very intense tug.

Then I was blindfolded, had an inflatable gag put in my mouth, and headphones with music playing so I couldn't hear anything.

The next sensation I felt was the wand pressing into my pussy and being turned on, followed by Sir lifting one side of the headphones and telling me to not cum, and the wand was fixed in place so I'd have to pull away from it to stop myself.

I found out the first time that I pulled away from the wand, that the clamps were definitely getting a painful tug, but Sir had also positioned a cattle prod right behind me. So as soon as I leaned back, my ass got a strong shock.

I tried to be smarter and go side to side after the first time moving, but found out there were prods to my left and right as well.

All said and done, I spent an hour in that predicament, and it was incredibly tough.

Nice writing. Such a good description

Sam, RIP!
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 06:43 AM   #28
LPV
getDare Saint

So your master has to remove all clamps/pegs. Do they ever just come off? If so and he is not around, what do you do?

How is a discipline session you do every day different from an actual punishment session? I know you have kind of talked about that.

You have a safe word but have you ever just refused to do something you were told other than a limit? Can you revise your limits during a contract year?

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead?

How often do you wear a crotch rope?

Have you ever had to do a rope walk?

Sam, RIP!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:20 PM   #29
check123

What is the most pain you have experienced?

What is your favorite part of your d/s relationship?

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #30
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
So your master has to remove all clamps/pegs. Do they ever just come off? If so and he is not around, what do you do?

How is a discipline session you do every day different from an actual punishment session? I know you have kind of talked about that.

You have a safe word but have you ever just refused to do something you were told other than a limit? Can you revise your limits during a contract year?

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead?

How often do you wear a crotch rope?

Have you ever had to do a rope walk?

So your master has to remove all clamps/pegs. Do they ever just come off? If so and he is not around, what do you do? Not so much anymore. Sir uses clamps with really tight grip most of the time now, because my personal pain threshold can handle that now. A year ago, and two years ago we used more clamps that didn't grip as tight (clothespins, tweezer clamps, bullnose, etc). And they would definitely just fall off, relatively frequently actually. But whether they fell off then, or for some reason just fall off now, I leave them off, do my best adorable and sincere slave apology, and hope that the punishment isn't super painful.

How is a discipline session you do every day different from an actual punishment session? I know you have kind of talked about that. So discipline vs punishment is a very good question. Because I can totally see how they might be construed at the same. What Sir has told me, is Discipline is something that has to happen daily, in order to keep me in line. Where Punishment is used for when I break protocol (rules), or do something that displeases Sir. Discipline is also something that is in a more mild range, where it is more causing discomfort whether it be physically or emotionally, where Punishment is actually painful (typically physically, but sometimes emotionally). Does that make sense?

You have a safe word but have you ever just refused to do something you were told other than a limit? Can you revise your limits during a contract year? Not anymore, lol. I have in the past though, and it never works out in my favor. Basically it always leads to Sir saying "if you're not going to let me do it, you need to safeword" (he does give me the option to safeword before he continues of course). But unless I do safeword (which I haven't actually ever done before), he just forces it to happen (which might sound bad, but I promise that in our context it is still completely consensual and I have always been given the opportunity to safeword). As for adding limits, we do have a clause in our contract that allows that to happen. It also involves safewording. Basically if I use my safeword, I also have the option to make what made me safeword a hard limit at any point.

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead? 3-4 hours is the longest I've made it so far on my tiptoes without a break. I feel like I could do longer, but just haven't had to do it for longer as of yet.

How often do you wear a crotch rope? A lot, lol. I'm wearing one at the moment actually. Sir tied me in it after my morning routine today, and he just went downstairs to watch some baseball (I guess today is the first day for spring training?). But I'd say there's about a 50% to 60% chance that I am wearing a crotchrope at any time.

Have you ever had to do a rope walk? Also yes. Although it's been a few months since I've done it. There was a few weeks last fall that Sir was having me do rope walks across the deck out back a few times a day. They are fun though, super teasy to my pussy and clit, but also after a longer period of time walking, they also work like sandpaper almost, making my pussy raw and sore. Definitely a fun one for sure

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk