Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #1
peaceloverocknroll

Default truth or dare down the park, becomes something more...

Second story on getdare so far, do hope to write more, please comment and give me ideas to improve etc and also check out my other story, the reluctant slave girl

My shoulder length brunnette hair blew in the wind, as i walked down the park. My heeled boots clicked against the ground, and i straightened my t-shirt as i turned the final corner of my journey. It was 11pm, the sky was dark and the silver moonlight shone eerily, reflecting of park equipment, and casting sinister shadows. Jake sat on the bench waiting for me, he rose as he saw me. The tall trees sheltered the park, although noone was out this late, so it was just us, compltely secluded from the rest of the village.

He greeted me with a warm hug and we pissed around amoung the equipment, finally, tired, i sat on the swing, and he sat on the one next to me we gently swung back and forth tlking quietly."Emma?" he asked. I smiled at him, as he continued. " Ever played truth or dare?" I continued smiling but my heart had begun to race, i could feel it pounding against my chest. "no" i whispered, hardly daring to look at him, "well would you like to?" a sudden confidence took over, and i looked him in the eyes, i liked him, alot, so whats the worst that could happen, we werent technically dating, but we liked eachother and went out with eachother very often, maybe this was the experience necessary to bring us closer. "Okay, sure" I smiled and he laughed, "great, you wanna go first?" I nodded, and told him i would take a dare, i needed to know what i was in for. " hmm a dare, you sure?" a brief nod "well then, i dare you, to remove ur tshirt and skirt, and remain like that for two rounds" his smile was almost malicious, i obliged, this was the only the first dare and he alredy had me in my underwear, upon removing my clothes he stole them and placed them beside him. great, now i really couldnt get them back until he permitted.

Jake took a truth, laughing when i called him a wimp, " fine, are you a virgin?" he smiled, "course not, remeber jas?" i did, very well, his ex gf, " last year, we hooked up, several times" he winked and i laughed. it was my turn now, i took another dare, but only because i had called him a wimp for taking a truth. "i dare you to spend the night at my house" i froze. did that mean? but how could it? he laughed at me, i must have a terrified look on my face, "now whos the wimp" grr he called me a wimp, thats it! "am not! thats fine, shall we head bk now or later?" wat was i doing? jake smiled triumphantly, " we can stay here for a little bit longer, at least until ur get ur clothes back hey?" suddenly i rembered i was wearing my underwear and boots, i couldnt very well walk back to his house like this. "fine" i agreed.

Jake took a dare, " why dont you join me by stripping down to just your boxers? unfortunately you will have to walk back to you house wearing only your boxers" without hesitation he removed his shirt and jeans, i stared in shock at his chest, gasping a little, amazed by his muscular torso, and well defined six pack. "suprised?" he asked noticing my stare, " oh shut up, i will take a dare, and then i will take my clothes if you dont mind" i tried to sound threatining but i very much doubted thats how it came across. " hmm, well since you arent letting me have my clothes back untill we get home, this dare will have to be harsh, ahh, i kno, you show an extremely feisty and disrespectful attitude toward me, im going to have to put this rite, i dare you, emma carlton, to be my slave for the next 6 weeks" i couldnt quite gather the information he was giving me, he wanted me to be his slave, but, why? he had to be kidding, but his look was teling me he wasnt. " so, do you accept your dare?" i stuttered," ummm well i guess" "perfect, well, shall we head back to mine now then?" i nodded, still dumbfounded.
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to peaceloverocknroll for this post:
Old 07-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
peaceloverocknroll

Default continued...

We got back to jakes house, he had fulfilled his dare and walked back wearing his boxers and shoes( i had been kind enough to let him keep them on). He had also allowed me to put my clothes back on, thankfully.

We were at his house, and he immediately herded me toward the bedroom. Pushing open the door, his room was surprisingly tidy, the bed was in the middle and kept neat, covered with blue and black sheets. I walked in, my heels still snapping as i hadnt had a chance to remove my shoes. I stood facing him, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer, finally our lips touched gently, we kissed, passionately, he slipped his tounge into my mouth, and although my first reaction was to push him away, my body surrendered completely, the warmth from his body as it pushed against against mine, meant my heart began pounding even harder than before, and i soaked in the golden pleasure as his hands ran over my body, soft and gentle.

He pushed me back onto his bed, and lay on top of me, kissing my neck, then he pulled away suddenly. "you are my slave now, and must willingly give yourself to me, and do everything i ask" his voice was sweet, and wrapped around me like ribbons of velvet, i didnt take note of what he was saying, i was his, no matter what. My eyes scanned his firm body as he slid my boots of, fllowed by my skirt and then reaching one strong arm around me and heaving me upright, he lifted my top off. Running his fingers down my side, he slid my black laced panties of delicately, as i watched him, i noticed his boxers becoming tighter around a large bulge. I wished to be able to see what his boxers were concealing, but then he shifted, leaning in, and wrapping his arms around me, toying with my bra clasp until it popped open. As that too slid off, leaving my completely naked, i still longed to be able to remove his boxers, but intead, he left me on the bed and went to a chest of drawers, lifting form inside them, long lengths of rope.

"A slave shall always be willing to their master, and answer them truthfully" He told me. I nodded in reply, wondering what the rope was for. He kissed me softly on the lips. Then lifted me and layed me on the middle of the bed, face up. "what are you doing jake?" i asked, "a slave will not ask questions, and will address their master as either sir or master!" this appeared to be the only answer i was getting. He began to bind me to the bed posts, my arms and legs spread apart, and tied firmly, i wasnt able to move. "now slave, are you a virgin" i nodded. he smiled and replied, " well then, this will be an experience to remeber for you wont it? oh, by the way, it may hurt a little, im sorry." he genuinely seemed sorry, but i was glad my first time was apparently going to be with him. however i could see one small flaw, he was still wearing boxers!

i gasped, he was sat between my legs, and was watching my pussy, as he slid one finger in and out slowly. it didnt hurt, it just felt odd. almost enjoyable. i felt myself going wet under his touch. he laughed, pparently he had noticed this too.

After several minutes of his finger, he slowly slid his boxers down and i smiled, his erection was huge. Then suddenly i gasped, i realised how big his penis was, surely tht would never fit down my pussy. he climbed back on top of me, and it began. slowly at first, then faster and faster, harder nd harder. it couldnt fit, i screamed and gasped, choking for air, my hole felt like it was going to rip and i struggled against my binds. Finally it seemed to end, it all seemed to be over, i had leaked over the bed sheets, he had shot hos own load into me. But wait, he didnt seem to be finished, he climbed to my face, and knelt over me, forcing his cock into my mouth, i choked but he told me a slave would willingly take on her masters load. very unwillingly, i began to suck, swirling my tounge around his balls and cock, hoping this was pleasing him, and knowing that for the next six weeks, this would become a frequent thing.
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Thumbs up

go on please its alsome
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceloverocknroll View Post

After several minutes of his finger, he slowly slid his boxers down and i smiled, his erection was huge. Then suddenly i gasped, i realised how big his penis was, surely tht would never fit down my pussy. he climbed back on top of me, and it began. slowly at first, then faster and faster, harder nd harder. it couldnt fit, i screamed and gasped, choking for air, my hole felt like it was going to rip and i struggled against my binds. Finally it seemed to end, it all seemed to be over, i had leaked over the bed sheets, he had shot hos own load into me. But wait, he didnt seem to be finished, he climbed to my face, and knelt over me, forcing his cock into my mouth, i choked but he told me a slave would willingly take on her masters load. very unwillingly, i began to suck, swirling my tounge around his balls and cock, hoping this was pleasing him, and knowing that for the next six weeks, this would become a frequent thing.
You wouldn't think that this would happen, knowing that the character is(was) a virgin, but the story is good. Other than a few unbelieveable areas, but it's fine, keep it up!

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk