Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2022, 09:37 PM   #16
SubmissiveInDiapers

Gotta add my extra punishments

1) I must wear a diaper selected by someone. It's very pink and baby girlish. No denying I'm a sissy little baby girl.

2) I must be double diapered to stop my skirt from hiding my diaper

3) I must skip around while walking making my skirt flip up and down so everyone gets a peak.

4) pictures must be provided

5) must wet diaper and prove to everyone I need diapers

6) forced to cum before leaving in a sticky wet diaper

7) upload video online for everyone to see forever.

8) butt plug so there's no extra messes

9) suck thumb while making cummies, I don't get to feel like a real man ever

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 09:38 PM   #17
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Update

Gotta add my extra punishments

1) I must wear a diaper selected by someone. It's very pink and baby girlish. No denying I'm a sissy little baby girl.

3) I must skip around while walking making my skirt flip up and down so everyone gets a peak.

9) suck thumb while making cummies, I don't get to feel like a real man ever

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Old 05-02-2022, 08:06 AM   #18
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default My adventure

Ok so let's explain some details to anyone who doesn't know the background. So I made a bet that I couldn't get enough people to get involved in me doing a diaper dare. If I got more then 5 people I'd have to display my diapers in public in an outfit of their choosing, after 10 I'd have to do it during the day off the access road by the interstate......well I got way more then 10....gulp. So many even added additional punishments with included

9) suck thumb while making cummies, I don't get to feel like a real man ever.

Also the poll was hidden from me until the day of my punishment. My outfits included 1) a pink onsie. 2) school girl outfit 3) just my diaper 4) diaper and really frilly short skirt.

So I was hoping it would be the pink onsie of the school girl outfit because it did the most to hide my diaper which was a big pink baby bunny diaper (humilation). I dreaded the "just my diaper" option and I knew the group wouldn't be going easy on me. So let's start at the beginning of my morning on punishment day.

I woke up and got ready for the day,. I will admit it took me some time to check the results even though they had become available a few hours ago. By heart was racing with excitement and fear as I opened it and saw "frilly short skirt". So the thing about the frilly skirt is that it's cute and brings the sissy out in anyone wearing it...but it doesn't hide my diaper at all and I was going to be double diapered. I already had a full bladder and I wasn't even changed yet. So I went to get the items needed for my adventure.

The first thing I needed was my butt plug as requested. I lubed it up and placed it deep in side. I then began diapering up. The first diaper was so thick when it wrapped between my legs. I sealed the tapes and proceeded to wrap the second diaper around my waist and taped it up. I then proceeded to try and stand up as I could barely close my legs. I then pulled on the skirt that did absolutely nothing to hide my diaper. I was turning red and I wasn't even outdoors yet. So I waddled to my car in the garage and loaded up. As soon as I sat down the butt plug reminded me of it's presences and I knew this would be uncomfortable. I pulled out and drove thru town and to the interstate all while just hoping no one could see my skimpy outfit from their vehicles.

As I traveled down the interstate I had to pass by my stopping site and exit and circle back. This gave me a chance to scope out the road but also allowed me to realize just how visible it was from the highway full of cars. I exited and slowly made my way up a long empty narrow road that stopped right up against the interstate. I placed the car in park and took a deep breath knowing this was the moment. I slowly opened the door and stepped out. I instantly felt the cool air hit my legs and quickly reminded me how exposed I was. I closed the car door and started walking. Every step I took pulled me farther away from the safety of my car and up the hill to the highway.

As I stepped over the hill I could already hear the cars passing and knew this was it. I walked up the hill and basically froze in place. Legs shaking it took me about 30 secs to realize that I was on full open display wearing nothing but a pink bunny diaper and skirt and must have looked absolutely pathetic to everyone driving by. I began to do my task of skipping around and jumping, which probably attracted more attention. Once completed with this task i obtained some pictures and knew the next to tasks would be the worst. Wetting and cumming.

So I figured I better get comfortable and on full display. So I sat down in the grass and removed my top layer diaper for better views and access for future tasks. At this point my bladder was on the verge of bursting so in laid back and placed my legs in the air and released the flood gates. I felt the familiar feeling of warmness as my diaper got wetter and puffier. Because my legs were up it not only soaked the front of my diaper, leaving proof of my pathetic incontinence, but I felt it run down my legs and my butt was flooded. As a pathetic diaper sissy girl I laid there knowing my final task. I was going to cum in front of everyone on the highway and prove once and for all how much I need diapers. So I laid back and began to rub my diaper

Well I must have been way more turned on then I thought because it took no time at all to reach that point. As I got closer I lost all sense of what was around me and didn't even care that I was in a pink baby diaper, soaking wet, and rubbing myself in front of the whole world. I knew I was defeated and my body was about to explode. I felt the pressure then instant orgasm. I stuck my thumb in my mouth per punishment and but moaned not caring who heard me. I just felt the explosion of sticky cum fill my wet diaper and his laid in the grass on full display. At this moment if someone came by I would have just laid there and submitted to them.

After about 3 min of laying there the world started coming back to me. I stood up, waddled my saggy diaper back to my car and did a full out change by my car. Once cleaned up there was a small burn pile for junk near by for the community. I left my wet sticky diaper on full display for the next person to find and laugh at. I then proceeded to enter my car and drove away feeling defeated and satisfied all at the same time. I would consider doing something similar again but also nervous with how risky this task was.

Hope you enjoyed my story

Love using kik:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet game, humilaition, punishment dare