Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-16-2020, 10:27 AM   #1441
Explobe29

For a full 24hrs you must drink a liter of water every other hour, and take a laxative with every meal.

The baby isn't old enough to use the bathroom. After all, that is what the diaper is for

No sense in trying to hold that little bladder of yours, so wet and poo your diaper like a good baby.

If your diaper begins to leak, too bad you don't have an actual adult around to change you, you'll just have to put on another diaper over top of your wet one. The more you leak, the more diapers you have to put over it.

It seems strange that a little baby like yourself likes such violent video games, so you must play this game instead (no big kid games today)
https://www.cbc.ca/kids/games/play/baby-cat-adventure(also no killing the enemies, if you do pour two cups of water into your newest diaper)

Everytime you die you must "spill" a cup of milk into your newest diaper. If you get a game over, refresh the page and play the game from the start again.

Show your new pal Pussy a pic of your diaper and everytime you have to added one.

*yip yip*

Last edited by Explobe29; 07-16-2020 at 10:36 AM. Reason: yip yip
Explobe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Explobe29 for this post:
Old 07-16-2020, 10:36 AM   #1442
DiaperFelix

Put on your most babish outfit (diaper too) and drink 1L after that you will be watching 6 episodes of a baby cartoon show. If you wet before you finished. You have to wear it until it leaks

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:27 AM   #1443
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Set an alarm to go off every thirty minutes for six hours. Each time it sounds you must drink a large glass or bottle of water. Spend the six hours in a nice thick set of diapers and keep your pacifier in your mouth. Over the course of these eight hours you are not allowed to hold your pee at all, as soon as you feel the urge you must release into your diapers. During this time there are some other rules:
1. No adult clothing can be worn.
2. Only children's television may be watched.
3. No adult tasks may be completed (such as cooking, etc.)
Each hour you must take a photo of your diapers and upload it to an album on GetDare as proof. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #1444
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this... anyone like to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:47 AM   #1445
Schnuffi

Smile

First drink 1L of water, then wait at least half an hour before going further. Put on a diaper and baby clothing of your liking. Then watch two episodes of paw patrol. Every time the word "dog" or "pup" or a variation of those is said you are to pee your diaper for at least 3 seconds and loudly exclaim "wet pupper!".

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #1446
bbydpr

listen to a diaper hypnosis file for at least three nights while you sleep
wear diapers to bed for two weeks
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:59 PM   #1447
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

After 9PM until you wake up you may only use the bathroom in your diapers. No toilets allowed. You may clean any accident you have in the morning

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #1448
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

New here, female, interested in the thread.

Likes:diapers (double, triple etc), pee, humiliation, slight public, cumming in diapers, using diapers until they leak

Limits:Food, shit, anything too extreme

Last edited by DiaperAngel; 10-02-2020 at 09:55 PM.
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:03 AM   #1449
bbydpr

Drink a lot of water
put on diaper
go out in public and wet the diaper till it leaks
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:48 AM   #1450
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Start by drinking a large glass of water wait 15 minutes. Give yourself an enema and drink another large glass of water. You are now to go out and do whatever while holding both as long as absolutely possible. You can return home when you have absolutely flooded your diaper a minimum of twice and made a mess in it.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 06:01 AM   #1451
littlelukas

put on a thick diaper with 1 booster, add waterproof pants and a nice babyish body. Put a pair of jeans and a hoodie above it.

Your task is now to do a nice shopping trip, you can return home if your near leaking or walked around 2 hours in a messy diaper

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:03 PM   #1452
Littlecoco2020

I will do this one the ok you are to wear a diaper for the next week no toilet allowed and go out ever day for an hour
Littlecoco2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:25 PM   #1453
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Wear a diaper d6 hours, at the end of which you must wear the diaper on your head for d6x5min.

No public plz
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 01:22 PM   #1454
Schnuffi

Smile

I want you to insert 4 half half frozen bananas into you bumm. After that you are to diaper up. Now hold your bananas in there until you cannot hold it anymore and you poopoo your diapers. After you are done soiling your underwear. I want you to sit down and write 50 times on a piece of paper:

"Baby made poopy in his diapy."

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:35 AM   #1455
Klickfoot

Diaper yourself up and drink three glasses of water, and then sit down to watch a Disney movie (must be pg). Half an hour in, drink another glass of water. Same thing an hour in. You must hold your pee all the way till the end of the movie. If you can't, you can rush off to the bathroom, but once the movie is over, you must set an alarm for 60 minutes. Put on your webcam or phone on omegle and go stand with your hands behind your head and your nose touching a wall until you hear the alarm go off. Keep track of every time your nose leaves the wall or your hands leave your head (even just to stretch). Once you are done, reset the timer for one minute for each infraction, and then repeat until you've been going for 90 minutes total, or you keep your nose to the wall and hands behind your head for the whole duration. Your not allowed to use the bathroom during the omegle punishment.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy