Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2015, 10:09 AM   #1
Captain0blivious

Book Make College Interesting: ABDL/Diaper Funishment Dares for a Student

I'm in my last semester of undergraduate studies. However, this semester just isn't quite as exciting as it could be.

I will attempt every dare here that is within my limits and won't hurt my grades or friendships at school. The more creative your dare is, the better my report on each dare will be.

For example, if you dare me to:
Quote:
Wear a diaper to class.
My report is going to be:
Quote:
I did it. Golly gee, I was wet by my second class.
On the other hand, if you give a creative, discretely humiliating dare:
Quote:
Take a glycerin suppository before your last class of the day and wear diapers under a pair of sweat pants. After class, change in a school restroom into a really thick diaper. Comment below about how you felt, what happened during your class, and about any reactions from people who might have noticed.
I will write you a good paragraph or two detailing everything that happened.

Also, if you're in the same boat as me (college student who needs to be diaper punished :P), feel free to join into the thread.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:12 AM   #2
Captain0blivious

Also, if you want to message me more immediately during the day, feel free to use Google Hangouts/Messaging. My username is Captain 0blivious (spelled with a zero, not the letter O). The only downside is, there will be no public record of the dare for everyone else to try.
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 03-25-2015, 12:12 PM   #3
SubBoyy132

This dare has multiple parts to make your diaper as messy as possible.

The night before the dare, and the morning of, and during the dare, I want you to drink as much as possible. You should have a constant stream of piss.

Before you go to school, I want you to give yourself an enema, but don't release the water. Put on your diaper and get dressed (this will only work if it's a short trip to school).

I'm not sure if you can use a suppository before you do the enema (like if it will interfere), but if it doesn't, go ahead and do that as well.

You're going to go to all of your classes just like normal, but the only rule is that you can only release pee, the enema, and poop while you are in class. You have to be surrounded by your peers to relieve yourself.

You may change your diaper in the bathroom as often as you want, but you must leave your dirty diaper on a toilet for the next person to find, with a link to your GetDare (assuming there is no personal info on your GetDare).

I would like a full report.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 PM   #4
Captain0blivious

I will be trying this dare on wednesday or friday of this week. I just got off of spring break, so it's finally time to do it! The only part I won't do is the leaving of dirty diapers where other people have to deal with them.

Do I need a punishment for not doing that? Let me know. Also, if I receive another dare before wednesday, I'll do them both this week. Thanks!
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
Captain0blivious

I've been guzzling water all morning... I'm just so scared to start this dare! I don't really have many classes today, but I could easily go work in the library for much of the afternoon after my main class. Should I really do it? :O
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-15-2015, 11:17 AM   #6
Captain0blivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
This dare has multiple parts to make your diaper as messy as possible.

The night before the dare, and the morning of, and during the dare, I want you to drink as much as possible. You should have a constant stream of piss.

Before you go to school, I want you to give yourself an enema, but don't release the water. Put on your diaper and get dressed (this will only work if it's a short trip to school).

I'm not sure if you can use a suppository before you do the enema (like if it will interfere), but if it doesn't, go ahead and do that as well.

You're going to go to all of your classes just like normal, but the only rule is that you can only release pee, the enema, and poop while you are in class. You have to be surrounded by your peers to relieve yourself.

You may change your diaper in the bathroom as often as you want, but you must leave your dirty diaper on a toilet for the next person to find, with a link to your GetDare (assuming there is no personal info on your GetDare).

I would like a full report.
Here is my initial report:

While I forgot to start drinking like crazy last night, I started chugging this morning. I had a 5-cup pot of coffee, full glass of OJ, and multiple glasses of water. After going out to lunch with my GF before class (I start pretty darn late on Wednesdays), I went back to my apartment to get ready.

I used a standard sized fleet enema (but no suppository, it wouldn't have had any effect above and beyond that of the enema). Then, I diapered up in a Bambino Bellissimo with some cheap plastic pants I got on Amazon. Then, I threw on some comfy sweatpants and a bigger t-shirt to try and hide the high-rising waistband and bulk of the bellissimo. I chugged one more glass of water, and went out to my car.

I usually have a lot of trouble holding in enemas, but I made it the 15 minutes to my classroom where I had a small meeting with a few classmates and a professor. I wandered around the back of the room immediately before the meeting started and let out the enema.

Holy crap, usually enemas are mainly liquid for me, but apparently I held this one in long enough for it to loosen everything up. I was expecting a quite, brief release, but it probably took me close to a minute. There were a couple of louder sounds that got me more attention than I wanted. I can actually say I "filled" my pants. Haha.

Then, shortly after I finished, I walked up to my seat and sat down for the short meeting. I pissed myself a bit as I sat there, but couldn't very much. I was really nervous. After the short meeting, I packed up and moved to the library, where I'm currently sitting.

After I set my stuff down in the second floor of the library (which is filled with students all working on homework, though the first floor was much busier), I emptied my bladder. Yep, I drank a whole lot of liquids this morning, and most all of it went straight through me. I had to stay standing and walk around for a bit for the Bellissimo to soak everything up for me to sit down. I wanted to check myself, so I went to the bathroom, but the stall was taken. So, I walked down to the main floor of the library, across the whole room, and into the larger bathroom. I found a stall and checked myself to make sure I wasn't leaking.

If I had leaked, it would've shown all across my sweatpants, so that's kind of poor planning on me to not remember to bring an extra pair of shorts and extra diaper into the bathroom with me. Regardless, my diaper is quite wet and messy at this point (which is quite a feat for a Bambino Bellissimo). It can probably handle one or two more small wettings before I'll definitely need to change it.

I sit in the library typing this post before I work on some homework in a wet and messy diaper. I have a clean one to change into, but it'll be a horrible inconvenience for me to change in a public restroom here that doesn't have a shower... Do I have to?
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #7
SubBoyy132

I completely missed this when you posted it, but yes, you will change yourself in public. That is part of the dare.

I also am upset you moved to release the enema. I wanted you surrounded by your peers. I wanted someone sitting right beside you while you shit your pants.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:14 PM   #8
Captain0blivious

I've actually already returned home from school for the day. I do have one more meeting tonight.

Can I do a punishment to make up for my failure?
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-15-2015, 01:17 PM   #9
SubBoyy132

You like humiliation and accidents, so how about in the middle of your meeting (or towards the end if it is extremely important) you rush to the bathroom to pee (of course, you'll be drinking a lot prior to the meeting). Guess who had an "accident" in the bathroom and pissed all over their leg so there's a huge, obvious wet spot? You!

You'll go back to your meeting like that and tell them you have to go home, and leave.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:18 PM   #10
Captain0blivious

Sadly, that is against my limits. I could be convinced to do something like that in a place where nobody knows me, but I have a reputation to hold. I would consider that life-ruining. Is there an alternative punishment?
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-16-2015, 01:51 PM   #11
Captain0blivious

I'd like to bump this. Surely someone has another creative dare to be done by a college student. :P

Also, the enema dare will be redone correctly under more stringent specifications sometime in the near future.
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 04-17-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
SoakedSissy

Well, I made this for some one else, but you should probably do it too.

"Figure I'd make this interesting for you, you'll need a full day, some diapers, and a strong will to do this.

Now, the day before I want you to eat as much greasy food and as much grains as you can, but don't mess. When the day is over, let's say at 11:00pm, put on three diapers with slits cut in the inner two. Then just go to bed.

Now, after you wake up you'll be in diapers until the next morning, but you won't be changing or taking off these 3 for ANYTHING. All your needs will be done in your diaper. You need to be drinking 1 litre of water every hour, and every hour take a picture(no face) of you in just your diaper, front and back of it. If you're at home the only thing you can wear is a bra and your diaper.

Now, besides that you will need to go out in public ONCE today, just for an hour, and you'll need a picture there. It can be in a dark wooded area, in a McDonald's bathroom, just somewhere other than home. Oh, and the only diaper and a bra rule still applies to this picture, but you can wear clothes to get there and leave.

Other than that, spend the day as you please, and when you wake up take a picture of you in your diaper again.

Once you've done that, upload them to http://imgur.com/ in an album and post it in this thread for all to see."

Maybes: Messing my diaper, maybe some light public?

Limits: Pain, permanent, extreme public(read showing off my diapers entirely), anal, involving friends or family. Eating/drinking pee and poop.
SoakedSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SoakedSissy for this post:
Old 01-06-2016, 05:21 PM   #13
Captain0blivious

I'm so sorry I never saw this! I know it's quite late, but I will do my best to do this dare on Saturday!
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
Old 02-01-2016, 10:08 PM   #14
SoakedSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
I'm so sorry I never saw this! I know it's quite late, but I will do my best to do this dare on Saturday!
Giving this thread a bump so everyone can see your pictures! (When you post them haha!)

Maybes: Messing my diaper, maybe some light public?

Limits: Pain, permanent, extreme public(read showing off my diapers entirely), anal, involving friends or family. Eating/drinking pee and poop.
SoakedSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #15
Furry56
Account Banned

wear 3 abena m4s and locking plastic plastic pants. then leave the key at home while you go on a stroll through a secluded forest. take a no face pic and send it to me
Furry56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, college, diaper, diapers, students