Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #16
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Six

The 25 foot walk from the cellar felt like miles to Jack. Although he could not see them he still had muscles, for he was able to walk most of the way. He tried to keep his head up, away from looking down at his body. His ribs were clearly visible and his shoulders, once strong and weight bearing, were now scrawny and limp. He still could not understand what this man in front of him was doing. He had once assumed that he was just going to leave him down in that cellar as he awaited death to come and collect, but now he was being led directly into his home.

Once inside the house Jack saw Heather bent over on the floor with a pail of soapy water and a wash cloth. Her back was towards him, but he could also tell she was malnourished. Richard stomped his foot. "Go make the guest bed!"

Heather jumped and turned around, she had not even known that he was there. She wondered for a moment about whether or not her eyes were deceiving her. Before her Jack stood there alive and breathing, but sick and lifeless at the same time.

She sprung to her feet and inside she smiles. Without a moment to lose she rushed to hug him, but her Father stepped in front of her and knocked her to the floor. "GO MAKE THE BED, BITCH!!" he shouted. She stood and slowly walked away, unsure about if she should be happy or concerned.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #17
Mr. Fun 21

Yay they are back together!! Well sort of but still it counts!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
fullofsecrets

Thank you, Mr. Fun. I'm really happy I have one faithful commenter. I wish more people would.

I'm seriously going to discontinue this story soon. Its taking too long to get some comments and it seems that people aren't interested. Interest is best shown with a response through readers, I hardly get any. Its getting boring for me, comments from my audience is what excites me to write more.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 09-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
katebabe21

Finally found this story again! Love love love! Absolutely amazing! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Not looking for a master. Please don't ask.
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please don't stop. I want to hear more.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #21
devil_kitten

Default wow

loved it keep writing xx
devil_kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #22
Mr. Fun 21

Your welcome! But DONT STOP!! I love this story! <3
Old 09-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #23
devil_kitten

write more the suspense is killing us! x
Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #24
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Seven

With the bed made, new sheets and all, Richard and Jack entered the room. Heather sat on her knees on the floor at the en of the bed. Jack slowly made his way to its frame and allowed his body to collapse onto the warm, plush mattress. Heather's eyes remained fixated on Jack, afraid that if she did in fact look away that he would disappear.

"What are you staring at, whore?" her father sneered.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I just... I..."

"You what! Speak clearly!"

"I don't understand why you have allowed him here..." she cowered.

"I see. I guess you don't like him being here." Richard pulled a knife from his pocket.

"NO, NO! I do, I swear!"

"Then what is the problem?" he asked, turning towards her.

"I just... don't see how he is something that will work out in your favor."

"Well, I need him to be healthier so that when the baby arrives I can have a blood test done to see just who is the father."

"Oh.. Well, then what happens?"

Heather's father thinks for a minute and then smiles at her sinister. "If you have a son everyone lives and he becomes my heir. If it is girl, well...." he looks at Jack. "We kill the child, Jack runs out of his medicine which is replaced with a few steroids..... And you become a punching bag."

Heather stared in horror. Now, she was tormented with psychological hardship and mental thought processes that thought of only the torturous events that lay before her in the near future. She looked at Jack, tears filled her eyes. She had seen him off his medicine before, but never on steroids. At that moment she prayed for a healthy child, a healthy child to be a boy.

"You'll have time to feel sorry for yourself later, Heather. For now, go make some soup for your dying knight in shining armour."
Old 09-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #25
Mr. Fun 21

Awhh! Poor Heather!! I hope her dad gets a big nice bowl of Karma one day for breakfast!! Really great job! And thank you for continuing!!
Old 09-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #26
devil_kitten

You cant stop there! The suspense will kill us all! X
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #27
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Eight

It was impossible to tell whether or not it had been 2 days or 2 weeks since Jack had been inside the house. He wasn't getting any better, but he wasn't getting any worse. Heather knew that he was of no use to her father, he was only something he could use against her in his time of need. Jack could hardly speak, hardly move, and was quite barely able to breathe. He was so weak and nimble, but Richard would not allow her to feed him anything that had enough protein to help him regain some sort of strength. Saltines and no-meat sandwiches with soup and water, that was it.

Richard had also added a few other changes to the household. Cameras where mounted on the ceiling of every room, ankle cuffs were locked onto Heather, just to make things more difficult for her, and an auto-remote lock was placed on Jack's bedroom door, so that when Richard was away Heather would only be allowed in when he released the lock.

Lunch time rolled around on a Friday afternoon. Heather's father was at work, but released the lock on Jack's door so that she could feed him. She walked slowing with a sandwich on a plate and a glass of water with a straw in her hands. Once she had made it to the room she opened the door. Jack laid on his left side, turned away from her; half asleep, a quarter of the way awake, and another quarter of the way dead.

"Jack..."

He did not move and the silence echoed.

"Jack... please.."

He groaned and rolled over. She knew he was in pain and it hurt her eyes to watch. He stared at her, not speaking a word.

"I brought you a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of water," she stated and walked over to his bedside. She sat down next to him, his brittle body shook a little.

She fed him slowly and was crying inside as she did. He was so lifeless, so close to death that maybe in only a moment he could pass. She looked around the room, his new cage. He drank his water and then she set the dishes on the night stand, noticing that he had only eaten less than half of the sandwich. Heather frowned.

"Jack, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I love you so much, I wish you could just leave this place and get better." He put his hand on her thigh and he closed his eyes. She kissed his cheek and crawled over him, laying beside him on the bed. She aslo held her stomach, for in that moment she was having sharp pains that made her wince.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #28
Mr. Fun 21

Uh oh. Is it almost time for the baby!? Poor Jack should just let him die.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #29
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Nine

Minutes that felt like hours of silent agonizing pain continued on in Heather. Jack lay still having fallen asleep from over-exhaustion. Then it seemed as if the cameras were a god sent when footsteps raced through the hallway. Her fathers face glared at her through the doorway and he came over grabbing her arm.

"I'm not carrying you. Now, walk!" he demanded as he pulled her along to his own solitary bedroom. Heather moaned and shrieked a few innocent moments. Once mounted on the bed he removed the cuffs from her ankles and cut her thong off. With her legs spread he can see that she is crowning and about to give birth. He leaves the room and then returns with a few towels and a pair of scissors.

Heather imagines her mother lying there in her position giving birth to the unborn child who she has helped create. Her eyes glazed over as she stared up at the ceiling. Lying still and ignoring the tremendous pain. She imagined how her mother might have looked at her father. Maybe she had never known the cruel man he had become and maybe she only looked at him with love while he smiled at her during their own home birth. But then again what if she had known? What if she had been crying knowing that within minutes the man she had once loved was going to steal her baby away from her? Heather's eyes soaked with tears.

She'd fallen asleep only moments after giving birth to a baby who was obviously premature. Very small and innocent a baby girl laid in a basket wrapped in a towel. Luckily, Heather's dreams were beautiful. The thoughts of finally being free from all; her, a baby, and Jack all on their own as a family, but Lord, was she ever so wrong.

There was only one thing that could surely tell who the father was without the blood test. Heather had black hair, Jack a darkened brunette, and Richard was a lively blonde. Laying there so silently asleep the baby curled up in the blanket. The truest brown hair of hazelnuts and almonds laid upon its head.

Richard threw everything on the floor and left for the kitchen. After grabbing a few things of alcohol and several different pills he began to mix a cocktail.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #30
Mr. Fun 21

Im secretly hoping the baby is Richard's just so he wont kill her... But she sounds cute!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, heather, immoral teaching, jack, love