Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Public dare slave

Default 1st t or d for 16s

My parents were out of town for the weekend, so my two mates, joe and jack, came round for a sleepover. We started watching some movies on tv, but were bired quickly. Then joe came up with an idea
"lets play t or d!"
"What's that? asked jack
"Truth or dare! you never played before?"Jack and i both shook our heads.
"Okay, its simple. When it's your turn, you say truth or dare. Then someone asks you a truth, if you said truth, or a dare if you said that. Easy enough eh?"
"Yeah okay, lets play" i said. "Joe, since it's your idea, you can go first. So truth or dare?"
" truth"
Okay, so now someone had to come up with an idea, and then it struck me, an absolutely genious question!
"Who do you fancy?" okay, not that genious, but it's my first game, gimme a break!
"uh, ellie?"
And then jack piped up "youre meant to be answering, not asking!"
Joe sighed "i fancy ellie, okay?"
"Yes, well no, but you get my meaning" said jack - ellie was not particularly good looking, and quite short, but hey, a man cant help who he likes. Now it was Jacks turn, and he squirmed in his seat. "Truth"
Unoriginally, jack replied with "who do you like?" The response came quickly, but so quietly, that i had to asking him to repeat it. "Martha" - this was a girl at school, 5"10, funny and quite hot.
"Nothing to be ashamed of mate!" i chirped in.
"Whatever, truth or dare?"
"If i say truth, am i getting the same question?" my friends looked at eachother, and joe said "probably"
"ah well, truth"
"who do you-"
"Lucy" - standing at 5"10.5, lucy was an inch shorter than me, with long brown hair, and deep blue eyes. i often fantasise over her, and her large breasts, but dont have the guts to ask her out - anyway, i think shes going out with a rugby player...
"Joe, your turn! t or d" i asked
"truth" we had several rounds of truths before i finally found the courage my mates didnt have.
"dare," i said, hoping i wouldnt regret it. I looked at my two friends, and they looked back with blank faces. Great, i mix things up, and they have no idea how to respond!
"Joe, i thought you'd played before!"
"I have, but a different way - you wouldnt like it."
"riight...so am i gonna get a dare?" apparently not. but then jacks face lit up, and he began whispering to joe.
"Adam, we dare you to call lucy and ask her to come round!" SHIT.
So i did:
"Hey lucy, it's me"
"Hey Adam, whats up?"
"Just wondering if you, you know, wanted to come round...or not, whatevers good with you, you know, if you-"
"Okay, i guess! why not?" i nodded to my friends, who both began laughing. "thing is, i've got Ellie, martha and jane here, can they come too?" I burst out laughing.
"Yeah, yeah, corse! See ya in a bit then!"
I should probably explain that like joe, jack and i are best mates, so are lucy, ellie, jane and martha.
"what was so funny?" came jacks voice as i put my phone away.
"nothing, just a joke." well that dare backfired! i couldnt wait to see there faces when they realised that my crush and brought their crushes with her!
"Jack, it's your go, right?"
And then my phone rang
"Hey, it Lucy, i just wanted to let you know that jane can't come - she's started puking and mums driving her home,.but we should be at yours in five minutes!"
"o-okay, sure thing, see you then then!"
"who's that?"
"my folks. wanted me to check that they hadnt left the oven on"
joe looked at me as though not believing what i was saying, but jack seemed to accept it.
"jack, truth or dare?" i asked
"dare i guess"
"Easy!" I replied " i dare you to-"
"can we make a rule that you cant dare the next person what the last person was dared; and the same for truths?" jack asked.
"sure, why not? As i was saying, my dare is to go to the fridge, and grab two sixpacks of beers!" i told him
"you do it, its your house! anyway, i cant drink four beers!"
"a" i told him "it's your dare, and b), you wont have to!"
He went to the fridge and shouted "theres none here!"
"the one in my room!" i replied "do you really think my folks would leave 12 beers for me?"
"oh, okay." Joe and i waited in silence until we heard jack arrive at the bottom of the stairs. And in cue; the doorbell rang.
"can you get that? it'll be lucy!" i shouted.
"fine!" came the response. The door must have opened, because i heard lucys voice say
"are they for us? My jack, youve gone all pale!"
Joe looked at me "Us?" he asked
"didnt i tell you? she brought a couple of mates!"

Please send me dares to complete in public, that include masturbation and risk of being caught.

Dislikes: piss, soft-medium anal, cum pla, friends, tinychat
Hates: Shit, family, lifestyle changes, being caught, camera

Last edited by Public dare slave; 07-04-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Public dare slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, home alone, teen, truth