Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-30-2024, 07:32 PM   #1
DirtyLittleJesse

Default Favorite/most degrading tasks

Hi all,

I'm intermittently an online slave and I'm coming back from a hiatus so I thought I'd share the tasks highlighted in my personal spank bank.

No, I don't have pictures, but if you're nice and creative or willing to put a spin on a highlight I might make you some fresh ones.

Apologies in advance for formatting.

Hot Wax: I was asked to sit cross legged on the floor, naked, with tea lights on each of my thighs. I fingered my throat gently enough not to throw up but hard enough to gag every five seconds or so. I did this for twenty minutes and would send clips of myself gagging every time it was requested. I would also send clips of myself saying degrading things around my fingers. I wasn't allowed to swallow or close my mouth and had to let the drool drip down my body and pool. After twenty minutes I poured the hot wax over my tits and thick bush. I then was allowed to slurp a few mouthfuls of my drool off the floor then mop the rest up with my hair. I had to lay there until I was cold and shivering. I was not allowed to cum. The wax stuck deeply into my pubes and tore skin when I tried to pull it out. it took a week to grow out enough to cut away the wax.

Diaper day: I was forced to buy a pack of diapers and duct tape. I wore the first one for two hours, drinking water every five minutes on a timer and as I was told to by doms. I also had a soda. I was then begging to piss, and was allowed to empty my bladder in three seconds bursts with a five second wait in between. After I emptied my bladder I had to squeeze my legs together and see if my diaper leaked and it did. I put another diaper over it and duct taped it to my legs. I was then made to continuously drink water on my five minutes timer and as commanded. I was allowed to piss more frequently, always with permission, and only for the amount of seconds the dom said. After that diaper dropped on the floor I was made to put on a robe and stand outside for a few minutes. I came back and had to tape on a third diaper. The drinking and pissing continued until I had to poop, which was about 7 hours in the diaper. I was made to stand outside my door in a robe and poop myself. I was then allowed in and to take off my diapers. I put them in a trash bag, laid on the ground, put my face in the bag, put my tongue into my poop, and was allowed to cum as long as my tongue was inside of my poopy diaper.

Clothes pins: I was made to put 30 clothes pins on each tit and do jumping jacks until there were about ten left. I had to flick them off one by one. I then took them and put them around/inside my lips, I think I fit 16 on and it held my mouth open like a grotesque gag. I had to put the rest on my face: eyebrows, ears, tongue, and nose. I then made a tag like for a cow and taped it to my ear. I mood and crawled around until the pain was unbearable. I then put five clothes pins on each pussy lip, so twenty total, and kept them on until I completed the body writing I was sent. I was then forced to fit as many bobby pins on my inner pussy lips as possible until they were like flat metallic pancakes. I was not allowed to cum.

Duct tape: I was hobbled by duct tape for three hours. First I wrapped it around the base of my tits so they were squeezed out like Madonna cones. Then I wrapped a few times around my ribs to restrict breathing. I then covered my entire swimsuit area and rubbed it in so the glue would fuse to my pubes. I then taped my ring finger and pinky together on each hand, and my index and middle finger on each hand. I taped a bandana over one eye. I taped my left hand to my shoulder. I taped my right ankle to my upper thigh. I had to make and eat dinner like this and I was not allowed to cum. Ripping off the duct tape from my pubes was a top tier painful experience.

Road trip: I was in the car by myself for six hours. My tits were exposed unless I was actively on gas station property, which I was only allowed to do when I was out of gas. I had to wedgie myself as hard as I could for one minute every ten minutes, alternating between front and back each ten minutes. I had to pinch each nipple for 5 seconds every time I saw a car with a headlight out. I had a 32oz water bottle to finish, as well as a canned coffee, and two large bottles of Gatorade. I had to drink the Gatorade first and was only allowed to piss in the Gatorade bottles. I had an extra Smartwater bottle that I also had to piss into. I had to keep all piss bottles on my dashboard at all times. The last time I stopped for gas, with about two hours left on the road, I inserted a buttplug which I kept in until I went to bed that night. I had to push it out with no hands and film it and send it to the dom. I was made to sip from one piss bottle every thirty minutes after I first pissed in it. I then chugged the rest of it when I was at my location. The other bottle and a half I kept in my car for the trip, until the last day I was home alone, so I grabbed the half bottle and poured it into a glass and topped it off with beer. I drank that quickly.

Pube baggie: This was my most degrading and by far my favorite. I was made to pluck pubes by a dom. I had to pluck one by one and I started by plucking 30. I ate five, stuck two between my teeth, and put the rest in a plastic baggie. I shoved that baggie in my pussy. In the morning and at night, I was to pluck ten pubes, eat one, and put the rest in the baggie. I was only allowed to take it out when using the bathroom, and it had to go in my mouth. I kept it in my pillowcase at night. This went on for two weeks. Occasionally the dom would tell me to go to the bathroom and pluck X amount, eat so many, stick some between my teeth, and keep the rest in the baggie. Sometimes I would wake up and the dom would tell me to eat one every hour and a half that day. Sometimes he would ask for pictures proving I had it in.

I don't recommend doing any of this to anyone, but if you must, please have proper safety mechanisms in mind. I didn't include my safety mechanisms in the descriptions because I didn't want to distract from the fantasy of it all.

Limits: Family/friends/roommates/career, illegal, permanent, extreme pain, face pics, scat, blood, vore

Kik: pissdumpster69420

PM dares, on or off GD:
-PINCH and I'll pinch each nipple X amount of times
-LICK and I'll lick the last shoes I wore heel to toe
-DRIBBLE and I'll squirt a lil piss in my panties
-GAG and I'll make myself gag on my fingers asap
DirtyLittleJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyLittleJesse for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk