Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2017, 04:26 AM   #7
fedelope1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Fedelope for your first recipe on this thread it will be 1 liter of warm water with three spoonfuls of soap mixed in, youll hold it for 20 minutes or 10 edges whichever takes longer. No cumming until you are certain every bit of it is out.

Pretty fill the bag with comfortably hot water, the hose with the peppermint soap, no clean out enemas, see how much you can take, youll stay on all 4s and rock gently side to side and front to back until you can take no more. You'll hold it for 30 minutes during which time you'll continue rocking.

Bitchboi, clearly you need to work on your patience. 1 liter warm water add 2 spoonfuls of salt and 2 of sugar. Failure to hold for at least 25 minutes will mean no cumming for 1 day for each minute short with 1 edge per day for each minute completed. ie if you release at 15 minutes its 15 edges a day for 10 days no cumming.

Yes these recipes are still fairly tame, consider it price of entry to the more challenging recipes.
I done twice
Nice i hold the 2 times during 20 min
My cumming when i spell all was very high

Thanks sir
fedelope1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, enema, punishment, report, submissive