Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
the slut

Default humiliate me - up for (almost) anything

I am craving humiliating/ degrading tasks/rules/dares. My parents are out of town for a few days so I have the house to myself.
I will do anything outside of public dares where I will certainly be caught.
Help me fill the boredom, reports will be posted in a timely manner.

No toys, just household items

Full time university student
the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
andy4
Distinguished Member

Start by binding your tits ( watch a video if needed )

Once bound in front of a mirror masturbate of 15 mins watching your tits cumming as many times as possible.

With lip stick mark above your pussy how many times ( like a kid would keep score ) then release your tits.

Repeat once an hour for a minimum for 3 hours each day

Report your score here and including a detailed description of your tits and how humiliated you felt
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andy4 for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 02:49 PM   #3
MrMae

You are to go into your parent's room and strip naked in front of a mirror or window. Then get down on all fours and crawl around their room like a dog. Go into their bathroom and pee in the shower/bathtub on all fours with a leg raised in the air like a dog. When you are finished crawl out and then go into their closet and grab one of your dad's dress shoes. Place it in the middle of the floor and begin humping it. You are not allowed to use your hands. Continue to hump and rub your pussy on his shoe until you cum. When you are finished, you are to lick all your cum off your dad's shoe and put it back.

I expect a detailed report as soon as this task is completed.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrMae for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 06:41 PM   #4
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg1 View Post
You are to go into your parent's room and strip naked in front of a mirror or window. Then get down on all fours and crawl around their room like a dog. Go into their bathroom and pee in the shower/bathtub on all fours with a leg raised in the air like a dog. When you are finished crawl out and then go into their closet and grab one of your dad's dress shoes. Place it in the middle of the floor and begin humping it. You are not allowed to use your hands. Continue to hump and rub your pussy on his shoe until you cum. When you are finished, you are to lick all your cum off your dad's shoe and put it back.

I expect a detailed report as soon as this task is completed.
I just completed this one. I walked into my parent's room and opened the blinds of their window, it is facing the back yard so there was very little chance of being seen. I stripped in front of the mirror (in view of the window) and crawled into their bathroom and into the shower and raised my leg and peed. It mostly went down the drain but some got on my legs too. I crawled back out into their room and picked up one of my dads favorite dress shoes, I put it in the middle of the floor in view of their window and humped it, rubbing my pussy over it. When I finished I started by licking the outside of the shoe but some had gotten in it as well so I licked that up too. I put it back in his closet but I'm pretty sure it still smells like pussy. I can't wait to see if he notices next time he wears them. Thank you so much for this task, it was so humiliating to hump a shoe especially my dad's. Please let me know if you have any more instructions.

Old 07-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #5
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

You will get all of your shoes, get naked, put a vib in your pussy and the biggest plug into your ass.

Now you will lick your shoes clean:
Every shoe for 10 mins, including inside, outside and soles until they are clean as new shoes.

You will use one pair of sneakers as your slave shoes:
- wear them all the time including nights
- put little stones into them so it will be painful to wear them
- you will piss into them one time a day
- you will use your sneaker to edge 6 times a day

The shoes will remember you that you are a slut
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:43 AM   #6
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

what did you choose to keep in your pussy? and every morning spank your ass 50 times

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:58 AM   #7
yd1984

Strip completely naked. Put on 5 clothespins on each of your breasts and one on each nipple. Kneel on the floor and call a male friend. Masturbate while speaking to him. The goal is to keep him on the phone until you edge thrice. If you succeed, you can cum after you hang up the call. If you fail, you must edge three more times after hanging up the call and you cannot cum for the rest of the day.
yd1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #8
ItsyBitsySpider

We don't want you forget how worthless you are...

So record yourself doing any of these dares (preferably the most sluttiest one). Masturbate yourself to an orgasm while watching yourself being degraded on the recording. Do this every night before you're going to sleep and after you wake up. This will make sure you won't forget what you are...

📝Todo list | ⛔Deny me!

See what I ❤️love & like, 👎dislike, and 😠Hate

You may send me dares via PM! I love doing it and I'll report back to you!
ItsyBitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:11 PM   #9
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Start by binding your tits ( watch a video if needed )

Once bound in front of a mirror masturbate of 15 mins watching your tits cumming as many times as possible.

With lip stick mark above your pussy how many times ( like a kid would keep score ) then release your tits.

Repeat once an hour for a minimum for 3 hours each day

Report your score here and including a detailed description of your tits and how humiliated you felt
Thank you, I will do this starting tomorrow

Old 07-07-2018, 03:13 PM   #10
getdaring
getDare Devil

so will you just be staying at home most of the time?

would you still be up for some hidden public stuff? do you have any plans to go out?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:21 PM   #11
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so will you just be staying at home most of the time?

would you still be up for some hidden public stuff? do you have any plans to go out?
I would, I don't have plans but I will probably go shopping at some point. If you want to suggest other things I can work with that too

Old 07-07-2018, 03:24 PM   #12
Dice7
getDare Addict

How about this.

1)Order some food for delivery
2)Walk around the house and leave one piece of clothing in each room, leave your bigger pieces (shirts pants etc) in places further from the front door
3)choose a household object or sex toy to fuck yourself with
4)Work out how long you averagly take to orgasm when you masturbate and subtract 2 minutes from it. If for example you decide it takes you 7 minutes to orgasm your time would be 5 minutes. So 5 minutes before the delivery is due to arrive you must laydown next to the front door and bring yourself to orgasm
5)you are not allowed to drop the toy/object until you are fully dressed
6)you are not allowed to dress until you have orgasmed
7)if the doorbell rings you must answer within 20 seconds of it ringing however you are dressed and with the toy in hand if you are still not fully dressed

If you break any of these rules you are allowed no clothes or curtains for the entire time you are home alone and you must come back in here and ask for hard punishments for each rule you broke.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:46 PM   #13
2bchew
getDare Addict

You are not allowed to use the toilet from now until they come home. Put a bowl or a pot in the living room and use that as your toilet. You may clean it out in toilet after each use but you will not use the toilet otherwise.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 04:00 PM   #14
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, so would you have any limits as to what kind of hidden public stuff would you be willing to try?

do you like messy stuff? would you go out in public with something messy in your underwear for example?

and what about things like a wedgie? do you think you give yourself a really uncomfortable wedgie and keep it in whilst out in public?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, home alone, humiliation, no limits, punishment