Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
OnTheRimOfMyGlass

Key Accountability/long term reduction dares

Alright, GetDare, I've failed and humbly request your help to keep me from failing again. Early September I was getting a pretty continuous stream of crappy dares -- stuff that broke limits, or was irrelevant in light of my long term plugging and orgasm denial situation, or was just plain impossible or guaranteed to cause major injury. So, I took a break from the site, and with it, took a break from my plugging and orgasm denial.

Oops.

I've been back more recently. I've put a buttplug back in tonight, and that's the easier part to stick with. The harder part is not cumming. I managed to edge only without cumming for just under three weeks before my break. So, I'm begging you all first for some suggestions for accountability to my dares, especially when I'm unowned and otherwise have no one checking in. And secondly, for some sort of dares to let me reduce what I have to do for the chance to cum, or ways to break it up with some orgasms. You can offer punishments if I turn down the dare; you can give me punishments for failing to follow through so far; and you can check in on me to make sure I'm following through.

To show my own intent to be accountable, I've updated my signature to put today's date as a start date for being plugged and for not having any orgasms, and I've added my kik for anyone to confirm that I am following through. Tonight I am setting a goal of completing 10 of my outstanding edges, and as my own punishment, I'll hold each one for 5 seconds and if I can't, I'll pinch my dickhead as hard as I can if I have to stop to keep from cumming.

Suggestions? Dares? Thanks in advance!
OnTheRimOfMyGlass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, orgasm control, orgasm denial, punishment