Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #736
Cloudbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
omg this 10 were fast <3 ill do it tonight!

lets start a new one so i can (probably saturday) do it directly:

Start: naked in a car park (highest floor) in a city 30 min away from my hometown
...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...

...have fun
Cloudbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 04:20 PM   #737
flxary

Hello..
Im new in GetDare
And i really like all ur report..

U might like to try this..

U need:

Blindfold(maybe)
Handcuff
Nipple clamp with chain connected
And maybe some rope
and vibrator

- U can dress or naked. U will get to the farthest post or tree as u like while in crotch rope(no panties and put vibrator if u like to). Get some rope in front of the crotch rope.
- After u get to the post/tree i would like u to get naked and put ur handcuff key under the post or tree
-Face the Post/tree while stand up.
-Put ur nipple clamp on but the chain must be back on the post/tree
-The rest of the rope that in front ur crotch rope u can tie that up at the post/tree (to make u stay in there if ur nipple clamp is off) and make it long enough so u can take i step away.
-Make the vibrator to the highest setting
-Tie Your Leg Together
-Then u can add blindfold if u like to
-Handcuff behind ur back
-Stand there until u cum twice u can try to get free

Idea:
-U need to do the squad to get the key and free

You can do this both with your friend for more competitive:
-U and ur friend tied in the same post/tree
-U can bump into each other while struggling to free
-Cross the nipple clamp chain with ur friend
- the one who can get off first win
-The loser will get naked, blindfold, handcuff behind and nipple clamp the the other person will guide her to get home while pulling the nipple clamp(u can tie the leg too but not too tight so she can walk)

If ur doing this pls make a repost >.<

Last edited by flxary; 03-28-2019 at 07:21 PM.
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 04:58 PM   #738
jpf234

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 06:08 PM   #739
bdsmlover24

4. Leave absolutely everything in your car except the car keys. You won't keep the keys in your hand for all the dare, right ? So you will hide them in your pussy. After that go for a 5 min jog all around the place

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 12:28 AM   #740
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

alright heres the report for the forest <3

so i started as i promised naked in a forest at night 10 min away from my house <3

1. i chose one direction of the path i was standing on and walked for 200 steps but didnt see anybody <3 it was a bit cold but i was very horny so i didnt care ;P

2. when i reached the 200th step i stopped and edged 2 times right there on the path <3 still didnt see somebody <3 i was really wet afterwards *-*

3. i continued walking for another 400 steps on the same path <3 when i reached the last step i even could see some houses so i was very close to the edge of the forest *-* that made me nervous a bit but no problem <3

4. after doing 100 squads my legs really did hurt for a few minutes *-* i saw a biker driving on a nearby path but luckily not on mine so he didnt see me for sure <3 but he shocked me at first haha

5. i searched for a branch which had a nice shape and ended up riding a branch which was on top of a fallen tree *-* it was dirty but i was extremely horny and i just thought id clean myself after the dare and then it should be okay <3 after the third edge another biker (girl about 14-15 i guess) passed on my path and she 100% saw me with that branch inside me *-* the tree was like 2m next to the path *-* i really didnt notice her coming... the stopped took her phone and took a pic instantly... *-* i then noticed the flashlight of her phone and was shocked *-* i asked her to delete the pic but she didnt want to *-* after like 5 min of talking with her she made me an offer *-* she wanted to walk with me and watch for the rest of the dare i telled her about and then she would delete the pic *-* since i had no choice i let her go with me *-* i jumped back on the tree and really really embarassed edged a last time using that branch *-* she just laughed *-*

6. we walked 100 more steps and then i did the 30 jumping jacks while slowly getting more confident with her seeing me all the time but she was about 14........ *-*

7. when i jogged for 10 minutes she drove with her bike (with light on) next to me all the time *-* when she saw a street with some cars passing she told me i should walk along the street for a minute at least and used the pics to blackmail me again *-* 3 cars passed when i was at the street *-*...

8. 3 edges were done in a bus stop and i didnt forget the 10 pussy slaps between each dont worry <3 i was so nervous and embarassed edging 3 times and slapping myself with a young girl standing right in front of me watching *-* but i really had no choice she said she would spread the pic to all her friends *-* i chose to let her see me not all her friends..

9. since i was in a bus stop i just stayed there, closed my eyes and put headphones in *-* i kept concentrated and only opened my eyes when the 33 minutes playlist stopped <3 the girl told me there was a but (empty but with driver obviously) for like 3 minutes in front of me and just watched *-* and im sure the girl took more pics while i had my eyes closed *-*

10. i didnt know how i should get wet there because there was no lake or river nearby and it was a bit cold anyway and i had to walk back to my house naked for like 20 minutes at least so i would be dry at home anyway but would get ill for sure so i didnt do this one sry :/

Then i told the girl to delete the pic and she showed me all her last taken pics and deleted the pic right in front of my eyes and since i also got a iphone i knew the pic would be in the deleted folder for 30 days so i told her to delete it from there too and she did so <3 she then said i would be very daring and very hot and that she would like to see me doing such a thing again but i said no because shes way to young and i didnt even knew her *-*
when she drove away i started jogging home <3

this dare went out of control haha *-* i just hope she really deleted all the pics or at least didnt share them *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-30-2019, 09:27 AM   #741
raisethebar
Account Banned

Great dare, to bad she was so young, you may have influenced her to become a voyeur in her future.

That age she would have sent the pics on snap chat to all her friends. However there are billions of pics on the net, you or any one you know would never come across them
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:56 PM   #742
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
alright heres the report for the forest <3

so i started as i promised naked in a forest at night 10 min away from my house <3

1. i chose one direction of the path i was standing on and walked for 200 steps but didnt see anybody <3 it was a bit cold but i was very horny so i didnt care ;P

2. when i reached the 200th step i stopped and edged 2 times right there on the path <3 still didnt see somebody <3 i was really wet afterwards *-*

3. i continued walking for another 400 steps on the same path <3 when i reached the last step i even could see some houses so i was very close to the edge of the forest *-* that made me nervous a bit but no problem <3

4. after doing 100 squads my legs really did hurt for a few minutes *-* i saw a biker driving on a nearby path but luckily not on mine so he didnt see me for sure <3 but he shocked me at first haha

5. i searched for a branch which had a nice shape and ended up riding a branch which was on top of a fallen tree *-* it was dirty but i was extremely horny and i just thought id clean myself after the dare and then it should be okay <3 after the third edge another biker (girl about 14-15 i guess) passed on my path and she 100% saw me with that branch inside me *-* the tree was like 2m next to the path *-* i really didnt notice her coming... the stopped took her phone and took a pic instantly... *-* i then noticed the flashlight of her phone and was shocked *-* i asked her to delete the pic but she didnt want to *-* after like 5 min of talking with her she made me an offer *-* she wanted to walk with me and watch for the rest of the dare i telled her about and then she would delete the pic *-* since i had no choice i let her go with me *-* i jumped back on the tree and really really embarassed edged a last time using that branch *-* she just laughed *-*

6. we walked 100 more steps and then i did the 30 jumping jacks while slowly getting more confident with her seeing me all the time but she was about 14........ *-*

7. when i jogged for 10 minutes she drove with her bike (with light on) next to me all the time *-* when she saw a street with some cars passing she told me i should walk along the street for a minute at least and used the pics to blackmail me again *-* 3 cars passed when i was at the street *-*...

8. 3 edges were done in a bus stop and i didnt forget the 10 pussy slaps between each dont worry <3 i was so nervous and embarassed edging 3 times and slapping myself with a young girl standing right in front of me watching *-* but i really had no choice she said she would spread the pic to all her friends *-* i chose to let her see me not all her friends..

9. since i was in a bus stop i just stayed there, closed my eyes and put headphones in *-* i kept concentrated and only opened my eyes when the 33 minutes playlist stopped <3 the girl told me there was a but (empty but with driver obviously) for like 3 minutes in front of me and just watched *-* and im sure the girl took more pics while i had my eyes closed *-*

10. i didnt know how i should get wet there because there was no lake or river nearby and it was a bit cold anyway and i had to walk back to my house naked for like 20 minutes at least so i would be dry at home anyway but would get ill for sure so i didnt do this one sry :/

Then i told the girl to delete the pic and she showed me all her last taken pics and deleted the pic right in front of my eyes and since i also got a iphone i knew the pic would be in the deleted folder for 30 days so i told her to delete it from there too and she did so <3 she then said i would be very daring and very hot and that she would like to see me doing such a thing again but i said no because shes way to young and i didnt even knew her *-*
when she drove away i started jogging home <3

this dare went out of control haha *-* i just hope she really deleted all the pics or at least didnt share them *-*
Holy shit. That was amazing. You handled it very well. As always, an excellently written report.

How did she know what the rest of the dare was?

What was your favorite part in the moment?
What part turns you on the most to think back about?

How did you feel being blackmailed? How much did you like it?
If it was more controlled and less risky, how interested are you in doing some sort of blackmail dare with a stranger you find in public?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:30 PM   #743
jpf234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
4. Leave absolutely everything in your car except the car keys. You won't keep the keys in your hand for all the dare, right ? So you will hide them in your pussy. After that go for a 5 min jog all around the place
Mate you have to lead on from the last one
We’re still on 4
Old 03-31-2019, 11:33 PM   #744
jpf234

Default Carry on her next dare till 10

1) Slowly walk a naked lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.
@Loopback

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...
@cloudbase

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash
@jpf234 /me
Old 04-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #745
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
1) Slowly walk a naked lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.
@Loopback

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...
@cloudbase

@jpf234 /me
Thanks for keeping it on track. I assume you mean have your friend lead you by the leash and collar?

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:36 AM   #746
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

keep this going this sounds nice so far <3

aylin also wanted to add something:

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:16 AM   #747
flxary

Quote:
keep this going this sounds nice so far <3

aylin also wanted to add something:

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive
6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to aylin and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

Last edited by flxary; 04-02-2019 at 08:47 AM.
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:04 AM   #748
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:32 AM   #749
cburton091

Find a secluded spot park car strip nude then put all clothes in trunk get back on car masturbate with doors open

Likes public, joi, forced,

Limits scat, permanent Damage, diapers

Kik cburton09
Accepting dick pics
cburton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:47 PM   #750
jpf234

I’m not going to lie this dare looks awesome

@Loopback

@cloudbase

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash. (your friend can give you any dog command through out the dare fetch (fetch with your mouth), rollover (rollover), play dead (dark) speak (barking) beg, stay (stay still) sit (sit up cup your breasts) down( get down face to the floor spread your cheeks then your pussy lips ) chase ( go after whatever she says) she can think of more
@jpf234 /me

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.

6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to aylin and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.

8 Find a secluded spot Between cars Your not allowed to go back for clothes till your home get on car masturbate till you cum
@crburton09 (she was already naked so instead of stripping banned from covering up if anyone else is there or sees her she has to bark and spread her cheeks giving them a view, if your friends catch you or anyone that’s seen you before sit on the ground spread tyour lips tell them they have three wishes you can’t expain At all you have to stay in that spot and then you can only bark )
(( Read your blog about things you want to try))

10 I’d suggest something fun let aylin tell people where you are pick a busy route home that goes past somewhere you frequent school/uni shops work someplace and then drive off without you. When she's gone if you hear anyone you have to bark five times and spread your cheeks. when she comes back you can be taken for your walk to her house or yours or somplace further away she's in control till 8pm the next day remember stay naked till the dares done

Only two spaces left if thats it and to know when miss public will do the dare

Last edited by jpf234; 04-03-2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: crburton09 Doesn’t really follow any rule don’t know how to add it to the end

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public