Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-15-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
HoodieGirl

Default Extreme self-esteem issues/shyness

So let me start off by saying, Ive never had a friend in my life. Everyone I know, and I do mean everyone, has called me ugly. I used to like myself but now all I have is hatred. As a girl trapped in a boy's body I really hate my genitalia. Due to never being allowed to be myself I have been suicidal. I was locked in a crisis center a few weeks back after a failed attempt. I try so hard to be able to afford to leave my parents, to finally be me, but it seems hopeless. How can I raise my self esteem? Also due to this, I cant even look at anyone in the eyes. Not even my own reflection. I feel like I'm the most worthless person in the world, and I cant even pull off a successful escape from life. Any tips on how to raise self esteem, or even encouragement to finally kill myself would be appreciated. I feel like theres nothing to live for.
HoodieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
KittySissy

Let me first say, that you should never consider killing yourself, alright? It should never, ever, be a option. To be honest with you, I am right there with you. I am ugly right now, so very ugly. In fact, I am tall... so very tall at 6'7", there is nothing I can do about it, and being a girl in this body sucks so badly because I know I will never be able to be a cute short girl like I want to be. I have problems with my self esteem as well, always beating myself up about something. I have had some lucky brakes however, my sister took me in, and could care less of what I do, as long as I am being me, and I have some fairly good friends who get on to me every time I start to beat myself up. Do not listen to peoples hateful remarks, most people are to blind to see something beautiful, and everyone, yes /everyone/ is beautiful. Don't try to take big steps, sometimes it is best to start off small, like telling yourself about who you are, or even trying to look yourself in the eyes again. You are beautiful, alright? and if you think your not, you should see me. ^^' You are not worthless, there is no such thing, you just have not found what you will be doing yet.

I am not the best at this, but if you need anyone to talk with, please message me, sometimes the best way to start, is to talk it out with someone. You made a good choice by posting this, people can help you now.

And I swear if anyone even jokes about suicide, I will find whoever did. It is not a joking matter.
~My Kik is nonexistent, don't ask for it.~
KittySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
kevinkevk

nobody is worthless. you should do what makes you happy. go find hobbies and things you enjoy doing and meet people. I know it may sound difficult but not everyone in this world is evil. there is loads of good out there. force yourself to leave your room and take your mind of what's bothering you. pm me if you want to chat about anything at all(that goes for anyone reading this). hopefully you can come out of the conversation with a big dopey smile on your face
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible
kevinkevk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #4
SirNelson

Don't kill yourself! If you have suicidal thoughts, call the crisis hotline immediately.

I have a challenge for you--each day go out of your house and try to do 5 good deeds for someone else. It doesn't matter what type or for whom--carry groceries for someone, shop for someone, help someone cross the street, find a handicapped person/individual with special needs and spend time with them. It doesn't matter if you can't find 5 good deeds. Just keep a list of those you do.

Please PM me on how your good deeds project goes. Good luck.

Sir nelson
SirNelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk