Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 03:04 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (extreme!)

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (extreme!)

Hello everyone,
I am a submissive slave looking for a master/mistress that can help me push my limits further and further so that I slowly loose all feeling of shame and torture.

I am 25 years old and live in Austria, unfortunately I currently live together with my sister so I can’t be available 24/7 but try to improve as a slave on a daily basis. I currently work at a clothing store and still study at uni. I’m my free time I love being outdoors and rjoy pretty much every sport that’s physically draining.

About my kinky side: I have been into lots of kinks for about 10 years. I did. hab gathered quite some experience over the years, online as well as in person.
My favourite kinks are: humiliation, public humiliation, torture, cbt, diaper play (especially in public) and anal play.
I do enjoy a lot more kinks and there is almost no kink i would say no to.
My only limits I would say are: family, findom and anything highly illegal or dangerous.
I am looking for either someone to give me dares here and there and I will complete them providing you with a report, pictures and video of the completed dare. I am also interested in becoming a full time slave if I meet the right person.

Either way for me the most important thing is that you have a concrete plan on what you want your sub/slave to look like and how he should behave and would be should be able to do and take.
I want you to form ma and push me to be your perfect little toy/slave. Make me work on myself daily so I can take more pain without giving in or more humiliation and shame.

If this sounds interesting to you, you can either message me on kik or here on get dare.
I am looking forward to pleasing you!
The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk