Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 06:42 AM   #1
Lubb

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (long-term)

33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (long-term)

Hello,

This is my second time writing a post in this forum, last time being back in early 2021. Since then I have had a bit more experience with being an online submissive, but would like to learn more.

Who I am and what I'm looking for

I am a 30's year old male submissive looking for a long-term Master/Dominant, preferably between the age of 30 and 50, who is ideally living in EU due to timezones. Feel free to contact me even if you are younger or older, or live outside EU. The chemistry between us is more important than a number or location.

As I mentioned, I have a little bit more experience now. I still have ways to go, but I am interested and willing to learn to be a better submissive/slave.

It is important to me that you communicate well, and that you take your role as a Master/Dominant seriously. You are strict, but fair, and also kind and empathetic when it's called for.

I am looking for something more than just jerk-off sessions. I also want to get to know you and talk about life and its ups and downs, common interests. Ideally I would like to keep in contact every day, and build a relationship that is fulfilling for both of us.

I want you to train me to be the/your perfect submissive/slave. This will of course not happen over night, but gradually while trust and rapport is built.

That being said, I do have a job and a life outside the internet which will have to be prioritized, but I always have time to check in and/or chat during the day.

Likes - What I enjoy and won't protest

I am very interested in most things that has to do with relinquishing control. I would like to be given rules to follow, including when I have to go to bed, when I have to get up, what I eat, when I exercise, when and if I am allowed to cum, and so on.

I have also gotten really interested in listening to hypnosis audio/videos recently. Mainly a Youtuber called Silver Hypnosis. The feeling of laying in bed and listening to these videos are highly exhilarating. Being told to listen to specific audios/videos to further develop my submissiveness subconsciously is a big turn-on.

I enjoy console and computer games, and I'm also interested in extending control and tasks into the digital parts of my life as well. PC/Phone. When I can use them, for how long, maybe even giving away administrative rights, etc. It would even be fun to play games together if you're into that.

I also really like bondage, dirty talk/being called names, edging, chastity, forced/persuasion, consensual-non-consent.

Dislikes - Things I don't really like, but might do

I am not a very big fan of anal play, but with the right person and the right equipment I would definitely consider it after gaining enough trust.

Showing face is also something I won't do before we have chatted for a while and you have proven yourself a trustworthy person that would never share anything I send to you.

Limits - I will not venture into these territories

Scat, Blood, Exposure, (real) Blackmail, Family/Work, Permanent Marks.

What now?

Feel free to send me a message here on GetDare if you think this sounds like something you could be into. Please specify what you are looking for, and do tell if there was something in particular that struck a chord with you.

From there we can either continue the chat in PMs on GetDare, or we can move to Kik or Email. I can also acquire other platforms if necessary. I recently got an app called Obedience that I think would be fun to try out with another person.

Thank you very much for reading.

I hope you are having a great day.

- Lubb =)
The following user says Thank You to Lubb for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk