Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 04:24 AM   #1
MaxJenius

Send a message via AIM to MaxJenius Send a message via MSN to MaxJenius Send a message via Yahoo to MaxJenius
Male 40/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (sincere)

40/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (sincere)

After having a few drinks with friends one night after a party, someone had the bright idea of playing "Never Have I Ever", which I always dread playing, because most of my friends know my past. So after several questions have been asked, and shots have been taken, the questions quickly go from simple and boring, to intimate and graphic, all of which forces me to leave the game EARLY (almost instantly before it even got to my turn). By the end of it, pretty much everyone except me was drunk though, and quickly passed out.

However, the next morning as we were packing everything up and cleaning, one of our new friends approached me, pulled me to the side, and began asking me all about why I left the game so early. I had to explain to her that, in my early 20s, I had spent my life in a BDSM Dungeon, learning to become a Dungeon Master like my mentor.

At first, she was shocked but intrigued and started asking more questions about all the things I had answered, which caused me to lose the game.

After the party was over and everyone went home, I got a message from my new friend, she wanted to get to know me better and thought it would be a fun idea to meet up and play "Truth or Dare" next time. Since, not only would it be a good ice-breaker, but it would be a fun game.

===============================================

Greetings Redditor,

As you have read, this prompt is loosely based on real events that I wish to take advantage of and see where things could go under different circumstances.

What I am hoping for, is to find someone who is interested in getting to know me better, learn from me as a mentor, and learn more about my personal kinks and fetishes.

What I am looking for in a partner, is a petite Asian friend who comes from a strict typical Asian family, where she was forced to focus on her studies, take care of her family, be overly responsible, and keep herself busy with music, athletics, higher education, or anything that would keep her occupied, so she wouldn't be distracted with boys, romance, sexuality, or anything liberating or rebellious. You know the whole traditional Asian daughter syndrome.

Yet, after graduating college, joining our group of friends, and getting to know me a little bit, a new opportunity has opened up. A chance for her to finally discover herself, learn about her own sexuality, and finally take steps toward becoming a normal adult.

However, after learning more about me, she sees it more as another game to play, seeing how she can tease me, and what things she can learn from me. But at the same time, she is slowly discovering her own sexuality and increasingly starts to learn that she enjoys all the perverse things she is learning from me and wants to become a part of the lifestyle.

What I am looking for in the story, is for the game of Truth or Dare, to basically be used as a vehicle for my new friend to learn about the BDSM Lifestyle, and get turned on and aroused by all the aspects of it, wanting to discover more about herself, and to be dared to do more and more perverse things, while also seeing it as an opportunity to explore her femininity while teasing, seducing, and participating or indulging in my fetishes and kinks while getting to know me better.

(Bonus Points if you play Asian and/or Petite. If you include leotards/swimsuits or have a background in ballet, gymnastics, swimming, ice/figure skating, martial arts, or wrestling. And also if you are interested in Watersports, or wish to include other taboo things. EXCEPT for scat, vomit, bodily fluids, futanari, or large breasts)

All parties are 18+ (21+)

Reddit, Chat, Discord

[Pantyhose] [Leotards] [Bondage] [Cosplay] [Costume] [Dollification] [Dub-Con] [Non-Con] [Exhibitionism] [Face-Sitting] [Footjobs] [Foreplay] [Hypnotism] [Lima Syndrome] [Masturbation] [Sci-Fi] [Shaved] [Size Difference] [Small Breasts] [Somnophilia] [Squirting] [Superheroines/Villains] [Watersports] [Wetting] [Dating] [Degradation] [Discipline] [Humiliation] [Fighting/Wrestling] [Flogging/Whipping] [Footplay] [Hairpulling] [Handjobs] [Interracial/Raceplay] [Impregnation] [Massages/Tripsolagnophilia] [Objectification] [Public Humiliation] [Spanking/Paddling] [Stockholm Syndrome] [Tantric/Edging] [Transformation] [Shibari] [Aquaphilia] [Asphyxia] [Bathroom Control] [Orgasm Control] [Chastity] [Collars/Leashes] [Cunnilingus] [Elastrophilia] [Fellatio] [Kigurumi/Animegao] [Omorashi] [Parthenophilia] [Petplay] [Suspension] [Teleiophilia] [Uniforms] [Office Lady] [Nurse] [Cheerleader] [Hooters] [Ballerina/Ballet] [Gymnast] [Ice/Figure Skating] [Swimming] [Voyeurism] [Zentai/Sentai] [Romance/Relationship] [Shy] [Naive] [Innocent] [Asian] [Caucasian] [Nerd] [Roleplaying] [Storytelling] [World-Building] [Master/Slave] [Master/Submissive] [Master/Pet]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk