Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Amazing Ice

Color Wheel A Thanksgiving to Remember

CHAPTER I
Betrayal

My name is Mark Lucian. I’m going to be telling you of a story which changed a large portion of my life. At the time, I was 15. I had a big crush on this girl in my class, her name was Angela. She had nice, long brown hair, and cute blue eyes. She had smaller than average breasts, but that’s just the way I liked them. I hardly ever talked to her unless it was for a class, but that all changed when I heard that she would be coming over to my house for thanksgiving.

You see, her older sister and my 18 year-old cousin were close friends, and since their parents had to go on a big business trip to England, my family decided to involve them in our traditions this year, including them staying a night. It was a dream come true. Well, unfortunately her older sister fell down with a nasty flu, so her parents wanted her to stay home, but still allowed Angela to come.

When that day finally came, I was woken up by my doorbell ringing. Knowing it was company; I quickly got up and got dressed. When Angelia came, I said hi, and she said hi back. We didn’t go into more conversation than that. She and my cousin went into our small lounge room, and stayed there for the rest of the day, only coming back out to get food. Since we were the only kids, I was stuck talking to a bunch of old people, which I didn’t mind as much because they were my family, but still.

I finally decided to start texting one of my lads from school, his name was Mike.

“hey mike wats up?”
“nm eating with my family u?”
“same”
“oh ya didn’t Angela come?”
“yep”
“did you talk 2 her?”
“I said hi”
“that’s it?”
“yep”
“you should just tell her how you feel”
“I don’t hav the balls to”
“where is she now?”

I looked over at her, through the glass door. She was still watching TV with my cousin. She looked so cute.

“watching tv” I texted.
“ya? Ask her out now”
“my cousin Elizabeth is also with her”
“so? Just ask her out you pussy”
“fine. I will”

I hated being called a pussy. Regardless, I then went over to the door to our entertainment room, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

They were watching Full House. I never got into the show. “Hey, what’s up?” I stuttered. Boy, I couldn’t believe I had to stutter then. Why, god? Why?

“Nothing much, just watching some TV,” Angela said. I got so nervous, I felt like I was going to vomit. She looked so beautiful, so perfect, did I deserve it?

“Hey, could I talk to you in private for a moment?” I asked. If there was a better way I could have said it, I would have done so. I’m awful with these conversations. I really am. It’s why I never talked to her before now.

“Oh, god. Let me guess. You’re going to ask her out, right?” Elizabeth said. I was speechless. The fact that my cousin butted into this was unbelievable. “I don’t think Angela would wonna date a geek like you.”

“I’m not a geek!” I proclaimed. OK, I was a geek. But I never admitted it. I got straight A’s, and was fluent in HTML coding. But I wasn’t one of those nerds who constantly talked about shit. I was cool. My cousin disagreed. She stood up, and stood in front of me. Our height difference was about 6 inches, and she was much stronger than me too. Before I knew it, she was giving me a huge wedgie. I shoved myself free, and I glanced over at Angela, who was chuckling. I was so embarrassed that I left and ran up to my bedroom. Once inside I left out a soft tear. I had never been so embarrassed.

When I whipped my face, I went to the restroom to wash my hands. I left the door open. Before I knew what was going on, Elizabeth had came behind me, and pulled my pants and boxers down to reveal my private parts. I turned around, in shock, and was met with Angela snapping a picture. Fuck.

I pulled my pants up, and shoved Elizabeth away from me. I stormed out of my house, and walked around my house for what felt like hours before I was finally able to sit down. I was pissed. At Elizabeth. At Angela. At everything. I felt betrayed. And at just the moment when I never wanted to see her again, Angela appeared before me in the night’s darkness.

--------------------
Thanksgiving is coming up so I thought I'd make one themed around it. Here is the first chapter. What do you guys think of this story? The next chapter is going to be really fun, trust me. This one was kind of rushed because not much happened. The next chapter may take a few days but it'll be here. Don't worry. Also this story will likely be shorter than my other, I'm thinking no more than 5 chapters, so I can finish it by thanksgiving.
Amazing Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
cherrygirl

i like it can't wait to hear more
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
Epick

I likes it. Go on!
Epick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Sick

Talking

I want more it is so good
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:36 AM   #5
Amazing Ice

CHAPTER II
Night

It was so dark I could barely see her. I turned away from Angela. She came over and sat down right next to me. I didn’t look at her. “Look, I’m sorry. I really am. I shouldn’t have taken a picture of you,” she explained. “Elizabeth pleasured me to do it.”

“And that makes it OK? Angela, for all I know, she could be sending that pic to everyone at school. I that happens, my life will literally be ruined.” I was pissed at her. Just because she apologizes she expected me to be OK with it? I may had liked her, but that doesn’t mean I’d forgive her so easily.

“I know. I’m sorry. I know she hasn’t sent the pics to anyone yet.”
“But she will! I know her! She a fucking demand and she will take advantage of this! Why did you do it?”
“Because Elizabeth told me to!”
“Why didn’t you stand up to her?”

She took a few seconds, and breathed out. “I’m sorry, I really am. The reason I didn’t stand up to her is because I was afraid to tell her… that I liked you,” the last words seemed rushed. I couldn’t believe it. She liked me back. Should I forgive her for what she did before? Is it the right thing? Can I finally get a relationship going? “I was afraid she would find out. I’m sorry. But I really like you, I do. I’ve liked you for a long time.” Tears started to run down her face.

“And I know that you probably won’t -” I cut her off, because I kissed her. She kissed me back. Her warm lips felt nice in this cold. I hadn’t kissed a girl before, so this was amazing and terrifying. We kissed for a minute, before hearing a flash off in the distance. Out from the distance came Elizabeth laughing.

“Well Angela, isn’t this going to be a nice pic?” she asked.
“What point in there in taking that pic? Nobody will give a shit,” I proclaimed.

“Wrong. Angela is not allowed to date anyone until she is 16, if she does so before she is in cataclysmic trouble.” It was now that I felt really bad. Because of me Angela can now get in trouble with her parents. “I’ll talk to you two tomorrow, after our family has left to go shopping on Black Friday. Have a good night.”

When she disappeared again into the darkness, I quickly apologized to Angela. She responded by kissing me on the lips again. When she glanced at her watch, she stood up. “It’s getting late. I gotta get to sleep. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, boyfriend,” she said. She then kissed me goodnight. We went back in the house, and I went to my bedroom while she went to one of our guestrooms. I took my shirt and pants off, and jumped into my bed, and turned off the light.

It took me forever to go to sleep.

-------------
Here is the second chapter, short, but I'm proud of it. I haven't kissed anyone yet, so I couldn't really go into too much detail with the kiss, otherwise I would have. So you guys like this story? Sounds like it
Old 11-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please want to know what happeneds
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Amazing Ice

CHAPTER III
Breakfast

I woke up to the sound of my door opening. Frightened to who it was, I quickly covered up my almost naked body. When I turned to who it was, it was Angela. “Hey,” she said.

“Hey beautiful,” I said. I realized that she was still in her night gown. “I’m not dressed yet.”
“I know,” she said. She plopped down on my bed, and laid next to me.
“I mean I only have my boxers on,” I explained. She looked at me as if I was weird, giggled, then stood up and removed her nightgown to show her pink bra and panties.

“That better?” she asked. I nodded slightly. She was beautiful and skinny. Then, she pulled the covers off from on top of me. She laid right next to me, and we talked. About our life. Our history. What we like to do. The whole shebang. ”So, where is everyone ells?”

“It’s only me, you, and Elizabeth. Everyone ells left for Black Friday shopping.” I explained. It was now that I remembered that Elizabeth had take pics of us. “Shit, I wonder what she’s goanna do.”

“I couldn’t imagine it being that bad,” she said. She apparently didn’t know my cousin very well. As if right on cue, my cousin opened the door. “Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but we have a lot to do today. Get dressed and come on downstairs,” she said. Then she left. Angela and looked at each other, and then she left to get dressed.

After I got dressed myself, I went downstairs. I found Elizabeth watching TV in our kitchen. When Angela came down, she turned it off, and explained what her plans were. “Obviously you two have a big incentive to do as I say, or you’ll end up in a mess of trouble. So, first I want you both to make us all breakfast. Eggs, toast, and milk will do,” she explained.

She went over to a table, and Angela and I started working. I got the toast and milk ready while Angela covered the eggs. When I finished my duties, Angela was still working on the eggs. I went over and kissed her on the cheek. She turned, smiled, and resumed cooking. When she was done, we separated the food onto three plates, and took the food over. Just as I was about to sit down, Elizabeth spoke:

“What do you two think you’re doing? Get down on the ground like a dog and eat your food there! No hands either!” she ordered. She then took our plates and shoved the food onto the same position on the floor. Angela looked at me, and I got down on my hands and knees. She did so as well.

The floor was had, but bearable. When I leaned down to start eating, Angela did so too. It was hard, but we ate it all. Then, when we finished, Elizabeth threw a cup of milk at each of us. Mine landed right on my shirt. In my now wet shirt, I got off my knees, and sat cross legged on the floor. “Get back on your knees, Mark. I have something ells for you now,” Elizabeth ordered.

I got back on my knees, and put my head to the floor. Elizabeth stood on top of me, and I heard her take off her jeans. I then felt a warm liquid on my back. She was pissing on me.

----------------
OK, here's this chapter. The next chapter should be here soon. I see you guys like this story so far
Old 11-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

good go on hoping for more
Old 11-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
Amazing Ice

CHAPTER IV
Revilation

With pee now on my shirt, Elizabeth pulled her jeans back up. I could already smell the urine. Elizabeth then spanked my butt, hard. Angela and I still were on the ground our heads facing each other. I looked at her, and she looked at me. Neither of us liked what was going on.

“Alright. Now I want you both to be my leg rests while I watch TV,” Elizabeth ordered. She walked over and sat down on our sofa. Angela and I stared at each other, and then we complied. I got the left leg, and Angela got the right. It wasn’t so bad, but incredibly boring.

When she was done watching TV, I looked at Angela, and she looked at me. Elizabeth told us to follow her into the restroom. When we got in there, we saw that it was already used. There was shit, and maybe piss, in it. “Alright, Angela, get down on your knees in front of the toilet.” This was taking things too far.

At this moment, I heard a weird music. Elizabeth pulled out her cell phone, opened it up, and began talking. Wrong move, bitch. I snatched the cell phone right out of her hand, and threw it in the toilet. I saw the screen flash, and then go black.

“What the FUCK was that for?” Elizabeth yelled.
“That was your cell phone. It was the only place you have the pictures to blackmail us with. You have no leverage anymore.”
“Yeah, well just wait until I tell your parents what you did to my phone!”
“Guess again,” I proclaimed. “You have blackmailed us, and abused us both today. Your parents would be just as mad, if not more, if they found out.” She was silent, then looked me in the eye.
“This isn’t over, bastard.”

ONE MONTH LATER

I am looking across the room; there she was, still studying. Angela is so cute, especially when she’s concentrating. We’ve been together for a month now, and we both love each other. It seems as if we are inseparable. Has Elizabeth gotten her revenge yet? Nope. She may soon, though. But now, I should go talk with Angela. It’s almost Christmas, she seems cold, I’ll snuggle with her.
THE END... FOR NOW!

----------------
Short chapter, yes, but it's the conclusion. This story didn't last long, I didn't intend for it to. I'll take a break from writing. See you guys soon with another story
Old 11-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #10
Amazing Ice

Does anyone have anything to say about the ending?
Old 11-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

its was an okay ending
Old 11-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #12
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

I don't like the end.. too short of a story I think.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #13
Amazing Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person View Post
I don't like the end.. too short of a story I think.
It wasn't intended to be a long story...
Old 11-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
The Judge

Default Ruling

i believe that this story has a great "anime" romance here but there are things that could be fixed. i give amazing ice a 9/10 whic is pretty good i'd say. keep doing what youre doing.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Not bad story, have you written any before. Love the story flowing.

Hope to read further stories by yourself in the future. I agree with the comments above about ending however understand that the story was intended to be short and was well written / easy to read

love rachie
x x xx

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk