Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2020, 12:57 AM   #616
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg View Post
How much quieter is it? If no one will be around let's boost the risk up by allowing Katie to hide one of your articles of clothing somewhere in reception where a client could potentially walk in.
As in there is noone in my bit of the Office, where this would have to be constrained to. No need for Katie for this one if I am blindfolded. It's hard enough.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:01 AM   #617
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Make photo copies of your tits, and plugged ass. Take them home with you and on your next workout you must pin all copies to trees or benches along your running route. Next day rerun the route for every poster still their your must edge once were ever you left it.

Edge once on every chair in the office starting at 3. You may not redress until every edge is completed.

Your have masterbated most places now, so to raise the risk and fun factor. You are to attempt to edge once in the men's bathroom if you have split sex toliets. Whilst fully nude.
There is one toilet in the Office for everyone. It's in reception.

How many copies for your other dare?
There's 32 chaitsdcv in my bit of the Office, it would take me too long to edge in all of them.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-23-2020, 01:04 AM   #618
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

You should go sex toy shopping this week as per the normal shopping rules and see if their is anything you like. Don't buy anything just look and then but the favourite toy you find online once home..
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:08 AM   #619
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Just read back yesterdays activities, my god you had some fun. My worry is how you're going to top it, you're pretty obscene now, which is lovely to read about in such filthy detail.

Anyway, i think you should give a short PowerPoint presentation to the "board" about your office activities. Start off fully dressed. When youre down to your knickers, demonstrate your masturbation technique for your audience, being sure to end up with your knickers round your ankles.

Good luck today.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:10 AM   #620
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Just read back yesterdays activities, my god you had some fun. My worry is how you're going to top it, you're pretty obscene now, which is lovely to read about in such filthy detail.

Anyway, i think you should give a short PowerPoint presentation to the "board" about your office activities. Start off fully dressed. When youre down to your knickers, demonstrate your masturbation technique for your audience, being sure to end up with your knickers round your ankles.

Good luck today.

R
I don't quite understand this one.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-23-2020, 01:16 AM   #621
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I don't quite understand this one.
Sorry, ill rephrase.

I'd like you to do a presentation about your sexy adventures in the office for an imaginary audience in the boardroom.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 09-23-2020, 01:17 AM   #622
Natsu101

Quote:
Left the house naked again, but instead of bothering to put anything oni walked to the car and put my underwear in the boot before dressing in my skirt and crop top. After putting my heels on, I climbed in the car and set off.

Exposing my tits when stopped was much easier this morning, just lifting my top instead of having to undo anything.

Whn I got to the office, I patked up, went round to the boot, took everything off inclufing my heels, got my hold ups, bra and knickers on (for anyone new I bout cup less bras fo work). Then redressed and walked into the Office.

Katie was going to take me to the toilet to do the writing, but I asked for Boardroom again, as I needed to start a dare there. I stripped completely and lay on the table for her to do her worst. I told her she could do 6 things based on my emails from yesterday.

She of course started with "Lubricant" above my pussy. She's obviously proud of that one and finds it funny. Then she drew a circle around each nipple and an arrow from my upper chest. The arrow start at the same point where is says "Twist", she then wrote "Sticky Mess" on my inner thigh and "Greedy Hole" on the other one with an arrow to my pussy. Finally I got "Exhibitionist Slut' written on my ass cheek.

She asked if I approved, she'd googled body writing last night. I told her it was a great job and it turned me on a lot. I then thanked her and she left.

I stayed naked and completed my first edge in a boardroom chair with my feet on the edge of the desk and my ass plugged (I used lube). I then hurriedly dressed before anyone walked past the now open door.

Very nice, does that mean your body writing and/or "horny" tan is visible because of the crop top?

On a different note, I feel like we shouldn't "overuse" Katie, as in let's do some tasks she doesn't have to be involved in.
Would be a shame to waste all the time when Katie can't help, and being at reception all the time would be pretty limiting to both our dares and the frequency of any rules being triggered.

So, my solo dare for today: While another person is in your office, take off your skirt and top, and get as close to them as you can/dare. You win if you get closer than 2m.
If you didn't manage to do it, post an estimate of how close you got - we'll decide if it was close enough or if you deserve a punishment ^^

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:31 AM   #623
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Helen

A couple of questions to ask Katie during a planned phone call.

1. What does she enjoy seeing about you?
If she answers
A. Naked - edge 1 x
B. Wet Pussy - edge 2x
C. Your Nipples - edge 2x
D. Your swollen Clit - edge 3x
Other - please inform us - edge 2x

2. Does seeing you excite her?
A. No - bulldog clip on each nipple for 2 min
B. Yes - ride dildo for 5 mins hard - no Cumming

3. Would she do anything risky?

4. If yes to 3. Ask her to remove her knickers. You must then go and collect them.
As you collect them, smell them and then lift your skirt up in front of her a insert them into your pussy and then go back to your desk.
(Best ensure you are underwareless before collecting )

5. Has she touched herself after work thinking about what you have been upto at her desk?
A. No - edge 2x
B. Yes - you are to orgasm next time you see her whilst kneeling legs spread wide within 2m of her.

Please add to this anyone

Master Yorksdom
I combined this with the boardroom dare.
I left my knickers behind and went back to the boardroom to do another edge. I hiked up my skirt when I got there, put my heels on the desk and phone the Office on my mobile.

When Katie picked up, I started using the vibrator in myself...

1. What does she enjoy seeing about you?

Other - please inform us - edge 2x - She just thinks it is funny.

2. Does seeing you excite her?
A. No - bulldog clip on each nipple for 2 min - I applied the clips with vibrator hand, leaving it in whilst I did.

3. Would she do anything risky? - No

5. Has she touched herself after work thinking about what you have been upto at her desk?
A. No - edge 2x

I thanked her and put the phone down before I got too worked up.
I then went back to my desk via the kitchen to get a coffee (I'm leaving the plug in until I finish the Boardroom dare).

I'll start the edges.

Original (old) Thread:
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-23-2020, 01:34 AM   #624
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Very nice, does that mean your body writing and/or "horny" tan is visible because of the crop top?

On a different note, I feel like we shouldn't "overuse" Katie, as in let's do some tasks she doesn't have to be involved in.
Would be a shame to waste all the time when Katie can't help, and being at reception all the time would be pretty limiting to both our dares and the frequency of any rules being triggered.

So, my solo dare for today: While another person is in your office, take off your skirt and top, and get as close to them as you can/dare. You win if you get closer than 2m.
If you didn't manage to do it, post an estimate of how close you got - we'll decide if it was close enough or if you deserve a punishment ^^
So get as close as possible in my underwear? Can I take my heels off to make less noise?

"Horny' is a bit visible.

Original (old) Thread:

Last edited by HornyHelen2000; 09-23-2020 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:52 AM   #625
Natsu101

Quote:
So get as close as possible in my underwear? Can I take my heels off to make less noise?

"Horny' is a bit visible.
Exactly, and yes you may take your heels off if you also take off your panties ^^

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-23-2020, 01:59 AM   #626
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Exactly, and yes you may take your heels off if you also take off your panties ^^
I love it. Higher risk of getting caught vs. greater embarrassment if she is
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 02:10 AM   #627
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This had me horny, so I finished Edging at my desk and went for it. I figured I was fucked either way, so I left my knickers under the desk. There's only one other person in the Office, so she was my target.

So plugged, covered in obscene writing and clad in only a bra and hold up stockings, I tiptoed along the main thoroughfare and then got to my knees alongside a set of desks. Her desk is at the end of a row, so I crawled right up to the end desk on that row, but couldn't get any further. I tried to think of a way, but couldn't, still abouth 5 metres away, I gave up. I crawlerd back to my desk.

Just redressed at my desk. My heart is pounding.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-23-2020, 02:55 AM   #628
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Left my bra and went and did another edge in the boardroom, closed the door this time and had to pull my knickers off to do it properly. Wen to the toilet on the way back and Katie asked if I could cover Reception after 3, she has to get her Cousin from School, so I'll be covering at least an hour, if not to the end of the day.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-23-2020, 03:14 AM   #629
Natsu101

Quote:
This had me horny, so I finished Edging at my desk and went for it. I figured I was fucked either way, so I left my knickers under the desk. There's only one other person in the Office, so she was my target.

So plugged, covered in obscene writing and clad in only a bra and hold up stockings, I tiptoed along the main thoroughfare and then got to my knees alongside a set of desks. Her desk is at the end of a row, so I crawled right up to the end desk on that row, but couldn't get any further. I tried to think of a way, but couldn't, still abouth 5 metres away, I gave up. I crawlerd back to my desk.

Just redressed at my desk. My heart is pounding.
Well done, however you didn't manage to get in the 2m range, so I've got something for you:
Strip off your top, skirt and panties, stand up so there would be a line of sight between you and her if she turned around, and while standing edge 3 times (once per meter you were missing) with at least 15s hands off between edges.
Once done, you can either sit back down at your desk, or go as close as you were before and cum there.

MY TOYS
Old 09-23-2020, 03:33 AM   #630
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Left my bra and went and did another edge in the boardroom, closed the door this time and had to pull my knickers off to do it properly. Wen to the toilet on the way back and Katie asked if I could cover Reception after 3, she has to get her Cousin from School, so I'll be covering at least an hour, if not to the end of the day.
When on reception, anytime you get a phone call you must remove your top and drop it on the floor before answering. It must remain off for the length of the call.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public