Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2020, 02:25 AM   #526
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
You guys are being quiet on purpose! My top is practically see through at this point, I'm flushed from head to toe and all I can think about is how much I want to cum later.

Katie phoned to "see how I was doing", which was a nice break, but she just wanted me touching my pussy I think, she asked if I got off on docking myself while other people are working. Was I ashamed etc.

All of which just made me embarrassed and flush even more. I'm only half done as well!
She thankfully fit the phone down before I came and I eased myself into a rhythm on the dildo again.
Not on purpose, just having to try and get at least some work done.

I wonder if Katie is a little wet herself.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:34 AM   #527
Natsu101

Exactly this, I can't be on my phone all day at work ^^

Also, I'd love to see that top...
Why don't you go visit Katie later and accidentally spill some water on your shirt? It's not like you'd do that intentionally...

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Natsu101 for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 02:36 AM   #528
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Well, lubricants are meant to lubricate ;-). Use your fingers to get some lubricant on 6 places that may need it. If I may suggest (and as the top is almost see through anyway), your nipples are obvious candidates ;-)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:37 AM   #529
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I got a PM dare to go and edge in the toilet. Had to wait until I had my shoes back, just to leave them behind to go through reception to the toilet.

Katie laughed at my top as soon as I walked in and again when I told her what I was going to do, as per the dare. This did nothing to stem my embarrassment.

I went in the toilet, sat on the closed lid. I then undid my shirt anf removed my tie, unpeeling the top from my skin to open it exposing my breasts. I then used my ties as a blindfold, hiked my skirt up and set to work on the 2 required edges.

It didn't take me all that long, with the abuse my pussy has had already, I then set about fixing my shirt as best as possible, which was an endeavour thanks to it clinging to my skin so much and being so tight anyway.

I left the tie off, as the reason for wearing it was it makes a good blindfold and I couldn't be bothered re-doing it. Walking past Katie, she gave be a cheesy grin as I went back to my desk. At which I found a note. "Reception cover - 2 O'clock."

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:44 AM   #530
Natsu101

Quote:
I got a PM dare to go and edge in the toilet. Had to wait until I had my shoes back, just to leave them behind to go through reception to the toilet.

Katie laughed at my top as soon as I walked in and again when I told her what I was going to do, as per the dare. This did nothing to stem my embarrassment.

I went in the toilet, sat on the closed lid. I then undid my shirt anf removed my tie, unpeeling the top from my skin to open it exposing my breasts. I then used my ties as a blindfold, hiked my skirt up and set to work on the 2 required edges.

It didn't take me all that long, with the abuse my pussy has had already, I then set about fixing my shirt as best as possible, which was an endeavour thanks to it clinging to my skin so much and being so tight anyway.

I left the tie off, as the reason for wearing it was it makes a good blindfold and I couldn't be bothered re-doing it. Walking past Katie, she gave be a cheesy grin as I went back to my desk. At which I found a note. "Reception cover - 2 O'clock."
You should phone her and ask if she will provide "entertainment" for your reception duty or if we should think of something.

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-22-2020, 02:52 AM   #531
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
You should phone her and ask if she will provide "entertainment" for your reception duty or if we should think of something.
Finally finished "dicking myself" as Katie colourfully put it, so I phone her, making sure to rub myself as I did. She was quite straight forward this time and said she was making a small list, but I should ask for suggestions.

Maybe someone was in reception.

Dares for later on Reception and beforehand welcome.

As per another PM, the dildo is staying in for now, not humping at the moment though.

Original (old) Thread:

Last edited by HornyHelen2000; 09-22-2020 at 03:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:10 AM   #532
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Katie phoned and asked what toys I have, I had quite a lengthy discussion about what I had and might think about getting with her, all the while I was getting really carried away, rubbing my cunt harder with every embarrassing detail, I was on the verge of cumming towards the end and slowed down without thinking just before we ended the conversation. I'll add 2 infractions...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:17 AM   #533
Natsu101

Quote:
Katie phoned and asked what toys I have, I had quite a lengthy discussion about what I had and might think about getting with her, all the while I was getting really carried away, rubbing my cunt harder with every embarrassing detail, I was on the verge of cumming towards the end and slowed down without thinking just before we ended the conversation. I'll add 2 infractions...
I'm impressed, you've started edging subconsciously already ^^
What were you thinking of adding to your collection?

MY TOYS
Old 09-22-2020, 03:20 AM   #534
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm impressed, you've started edging subconsciously already ^^
What were you thinking of adding to your collection?
It's a rule when talking to Katie tk touch myself at a pace that would make me cum, with a forfeit if I do. That's why she makes the conversations longer.

I'm thinking about a vibrator with a remote and possibly a wand. I'd also kind of like a plug with a tail in the future, but a nice one, most of them loook super cheap.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:25 AM   #535
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ooops naughty girl.

Ok, additional triggers for while you're on reception cover.

1) You will answer the phone within 3 rings. 1 infracrion added for failing to do so.
2) If you get called "young lady" or something similar - you will edge yourself ASAP.
3) If you get a comment about your inappropriate shirt, you will grind/hump Katie's chair for 2 mins
4) If someone complements you, reduce your infractions by 1 and give your cunt a celebratory rub.
5) If someone flirts with you (not Katie) you can have an orgasm.
6) you must flash your tits at least 3 times during your stint on reception. Give a report of each flash.
7) As you will be bottomless as per your rules, you will get up from behind the desk and go to the toilet at least once. You may not peep to see if the coast is clear when returning to the reception desk.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:29 AM   #536
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Ooops naughty girl.

1) You will answer the phone within 3 rings. 1 infracrion added for failing to do so.
2) If you get called "young lady" or something similar - you will edge yourself ASAP.
3) If you get a comment about your inappropriate shirt, you will grind/hump Katie's chair for 2 mins
4) If someone complements you, reduce your infractions by 1 and give your cunt a celebratory rub.
6) you must flash your tits at least 3 times during your stint on reception. Give a report of each flash.
7) As you will be bottomless as per your rules, you will get up from behind the desk and go to the toilet at least once. You may not peep to see if the coast is clear when returning to the reception desk.
Thank you.

As for number 3, I've been asked to sit on my dildo whilst on Reception (another pm), so I will hump/fuck the dildo.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:33 AM   #537
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Ooops naughty girl.

Love it, but I think 5) should be '"...you have to have an orgasm before leaving the front desk"

MY TOYS
The following user says Thank You to Natsu101 for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:43 AM   #538
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Love it, but I think 5) should be '"...you have to have an orgasm before leaving the front desk"
That's a fair amendment, cheers
Old 09-22-2020, 04:01 AM   #539
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You should try using only your pussy juice as lube for anal today, if you need additional lube you'll have to ask Katie or us if you're allowed to use it :P
I just coated my fingers from my dripping wet hole and lubed my ass and the plug with no issue. Plug is going in for lunchtime.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-22-2020, 04:09 AM   #540
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Took my top off to go to the kitchen and get lunch. I've put it on the back of my chair to try and dry off a bit.

Original (old) Thread:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public