Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2022, 12:42 AM   #406
bdsmlover24

I suggest you should give a copy to 2 of your relatively close friends that doesn't know about this side of you

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 07:54 AM   #407
MySecretSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
I suggest you should give a copy to 2 of your relatively close friends that doesn't know about this side of you
Mh what's about friends who know about your kinky side but who weren't involved in any dares or not even saw you naked....

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 05:11 AM   #408
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

ElTigre:
Sorry about the pee than, should have missed that. Than you should be locked up with your hands to the urinals while on your knees with the keys of your handcuffs in between your legs Alright i added it on my list (will upload the updated version later, maybe after other additions)

Well more neighbors could be fun, but I don’t want to pick all the people as others on GetDare might aswel have good ideas.

If got some new ideas for the people list;
- The guy behind the reception of the gym
- The parents of some of your closest friends
- the lifeguard at the pool
- next to the neighbors who lives next to you also the neighbor who lives in front of you
- Your dentist
- Your Hairdresser
- Your doctor
Added all of these to the list ♥ for some parents of close friends i chose 5 parents now, but i might reduce that number if theres not enough space for other ideas because you said pretty many ideas so far ♥

Do you have some other hobbies besides from sport? gaming ♥ drinking is a good hobby haha ;P also like crafting stuff/printing something useful with 3D-Printer (selfmade stuff)

When will you start spreading the pictures? When it seems like nobody wants to add something + all 50 envelopes got a receiver ♥ Id love more additions for the dares so far ;P make them hard ;P I know i will regret it but make me regret it haha ;P im just curious which 2 people will get the uncensored versions *-* does this whole "project" is social suicide? i hope not haha *-*

bdsmlover24:
I suggest you should give a copy to 2 of your relatively close friends that doesn't know about this side of you yes.. i guess thats a good idea.. *-*

MySecretSide:
Mh what's about friends who know about your kinky side but who weren't involved in any dares or not even saw you naked.... well interesting idea, but there are no friends which know about this side and didnt see me naked or helped with dares in any way ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 06-09-2022, 05:53 AM   #409
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=Miss.Public;4786462]ElTigre:
Sorry about the pee than, should have missed that. Than you should be locked up with your hands to the urinals while on your knees with the keys of your handcuffs in between your legs Alright i added it on my list (will upload the updated version later, maybe after other additions)

Well more neighbors could be fun, but I don’t want to pick all the people as others on GetDare might aswel have good ideas.

If got some new ideas for the people list;
- The guy behind the reception of the gym
- The parents of some of your closest friends
- the lifeguard at the pool
- next to the neighbors who lives next to you also the neighbor who lives in front of you
- Your dentist
- Your Hairdresser
- Your doctor
Added all of these to the list ♥ for some parents of close friends i chose 5 parents now, but i might reduce that number if theres not enough space for other ideas because you said pretty many ideas so far ♥

Do you have some other hobbies besides from sport? gaming ♥ drinking is a good hobby haha ;P also like crafting stuff/printing something useful with 3D-Printer (selfmade stuff)

When will you start spreading the pictures? When it seems like nobody wants to add something + all 50 envelopes got a receiver ♥ Id love more additions for the dares so far ;P make them hard ;P I know i will regret it but make me regret it haha ;P im just curious which 2 people will get the uncensored versions *-* does this whole "project" is social suicide? i hope not haha *-*

I think that 5 parents would be perfect, no need to change that! Well as you want it hard a will put my devil mind back to work for some cruel additions! I got the feeling deeply inside you hope for social suicide! Is family also a limit for the receiving envelops or can the be included?

What about your other public dare threat? Will that one be active again soon?
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 10:20 PM   #410
SirDougles

do we already have a list of who‘s gonna receive an envelope?

I‘d suggest:
- a minimum of 3 Professor / Teachers of you
- a few classmates who don‘t know this side
- 1-2 coworkers if you‘re already workin
- cahiers of the store you‘ll go shopping your everyday stuff
- your hairstylist
- your postman
- order a pizza of your regular delivery service and give him an envelope
- I‘d say at least the 5 closest neighbours should get one too
- the teacher of your biologiy school dare
- just make a little sign in front of your house with „pick one“ … amd put 3-5 envelopes beside that sign
- your cousins
- 2 boysfriends of your female friends who are kot involved in this kind of stuff yet
- as it‘s summer go to a public bath or the beach and ask guys if they can est you to an orgasm .. the first ome who says yes and manages to do it quickly gets one as a reward
- one of your ex-crushes
- one of your ex partners
- go on tinder and the first match gets one too
- leave one on your favorite bar‘s counter

thats my first suggestions, hope u like a few of them
SirDougles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 02:11 AM   #411
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
On your back with your best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton.

2. picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people go out maybe). fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly (had to delete the getdare bodywriting and the getdare username writing out of it because i dont want these pics to be spread here (since some will show my face)). full body in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

sitting in the middle of a road. (Anywhere street you like.) Sitting down, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.

on a pole (in pussy so i cant get off), naked, plugged (biggest plug), blindfolded, hands cuffed behind back, "cumslut" written on my chest (in german i guess since i live in germany), pic taken while cumming from the pole (could take a while *-*), one stranger looking at me (also visible on the pic just face blurred) ♥

At a large pool, naked, plug in ass, big dildo in pussy, legs spread laying on my back on a towell holding legs with my hands. Bodywritings: "fuck me free", "I love cum", "Complete slut" .. (In german of course) on legs, boobs and chest. Nipple clamps ♥

laying in a dumpster, naked, covered in trash, still able to see pussy and tits, something from the trash used to fuck myself, big dildo in ass and "rape me" (in german) written on my body

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad)) Guys will all be strangers, at least one woman there, it should be daytime, strangers in background, must be taken while cumming.

You naked, kneeling on the ground in a mall parking lot (outside not underground) by day time. There will be 3 guys around you : one in front of you which take the picture from his point of view while you suck him. The 2 others are on each side of you with they cock pointing to your head while you masturbate them with one hand each. So basically you have one cock in your mouth and one in each hand near your head. It's best if you can make some of them cum on you before you take the picture on some part that would not be hidden (on your hairs or on your boobs) *-* (i changed this to be not 3 strangers like in pic nr. 7)

Getting fucked by a guy outdoors in a park. sign in mouth or good visible, that says: „If you recognize me, you can fuck me whenever you want, as often you want and in every way you want“ … in german

in a large public mens restroom, naked except high heels and jewelry, sitting spread eagle between two urinals exposing my pussy. If anybody enters the restroom i ask them if they can be on the pic (their back) while they use the urinal next to me

__________________________________________________ ________

Those are the 10 pics ♥ Now you gotta make them harder and add whatever you want within the few limits ♥

Also tell me people which should get one of the 50 envelopes with a usb stick each + 1 printed pic ♥

The list of people which get an envelope so far is this:
-15 collegues from my job (all higher in hierachie than me including the boss)
-1 my ex-bf
-10 to my uni professors

Good as you want it harder, here we go!
1. You should be lying af the entrance of a busy park with legs spread in the air

4. This pole should be standing next to a populair club and you should be standing there at least from one hours before closing time until one hour after closing time

5. Should be at a public pool at the beginning of a huge slide (not the stairs but te beginning of the actual slide) you should be cuffed to the structure the slide is builded on (not sure if you have hours in pools just for adults in Germany, in my country you have, to avoid having kids wanting to go off the slide)

6. On the day the garbage is picked up, you have to wait until the dumpster your are in is picked up and ask the guys that collect the garbage to make the picture. In return you tell them they can do anything with your filthy body (within limits).
The used condoms are sticked on your face and you have to walk home naked where you can only cover your body with natural products out of the dumpster.

7. Pole should be traffic light for walkers

10. As my addition that you will be cuffed in between 2 urinals, with the keys of the cuffs in between your legs you have to wear an O ring in your mouth. And a blindfold which will be enough to be unrecognizable. On the wall above you should be a paper which says “ be good and free me, or be bad and use me”. Put also next to you a box with markers, clothespins and elastic bands to see how cruel the guys are.

For the people who should get an envelope:

-Don’t know what your housing situation is.. but if your are renting your landlord definitely should get one.
- After you had lunch or dinner you should give the envelope as tip to the waiter (4 times)
- The person behind the desk where you play squash
- Not sure if you are still in uni but otherwise you should give your dean one

Hope you like and enjoy the additions!
Old 06-20-2022, 08:19 AM   #412
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Good additions there *-* Hope i get more ;P

The point of this "project" was to drop envelopes in mailboxes of people i know or see often and not giving them in person (if i give the envelopes in person they will know its me...) ♥

and the landlord is myself actually haha ;P
Old 06-21-2022, 03:55 AM   #413
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Good additions there *-* Hope i get more ;P

The point of this "project" was to drop envelopes in mailboxes of people i know or see often and not giving them in person (if i give the envelopes in person they will know its me...) ♥

and the landlord is myself actually haha ;P
I see they you have in likes involving small risk of family when they are at home.. is it within your limits to send an usb stick to your families house (not sure if you live with them or not)
Old 06-21-2022, 05:54 AM   #414
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
I see they you have in likes involving small risk of family when they are at home.. is it within your limits to send an usb stick to your families house (not sure if you live with them or not)
i dont live with them anymore, im living in a house with aylin and our boyfriends (our boyfriends are very open for us to fuck other people for dares/get used by strangers in other dares dont worry) ♥

and i think it would be okay to send ONE (!) envelope there, but for this case i would make sure its a (face) censored one *-*
Old 06-21-2022, 08:50 AM   #415
bdsmlover24

And what about more indirect family, like cousins ?

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 07:19 AM   #416
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
And what about more indirect family, like cousins ?
also only without face for sure *-* its still family and i see them often
Old 06-24-2022, 07:47 AM   #417
Caya
getDare Devil

Default idear

if you have public mailboxes where the post gathers up all the mail you could put one in there with a non existing adress and see what happens.

oh and if somthing like a public free to take libory (one where you can just teka any book and leave another for somone else to read) exists maybee one envalope could be stashed there aswell
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 01:59 PM   #418
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Good as you want it harder, here we go!
1. You should be lying af the entrance of a busy park with legs spread in the air

4. This pole should be standing next to a populair club and you should be standing there at least from one hours before closing time until one hour after closing time

5. Should be at a public pool at the beginning of a huge slide (not the stairs but te beginning of the actual slide) you should be cuffed to the structure the slide is builded on (not sure if you have hours in pools just for adults in Germany, in my country you have, to avoid having kids wanting to go off the slide)

6. On the day the garbage is picked up, you have to wait until the dumpster your are in is picked up and ask the guys that collect the garbage to make the picture. In return you tell them they can do anything with your filthy body (within limits).
The used condoms are sticked on your face and you have to walk home naked where you can only cover your body with natural products out of the dumpster.

7. Pole should be traffic light for walkers

10. As my addition that you will be cuffed in between 2 urinals, with the keys of the cuffs in between your legs you have to wear an O ring in your mouth. And a blindfold which will be enough to be unrecognizable. On the wall above you should be a paper which says “ be good and free me, or be bad and use me”. Put also next to you a box with markers, clothespins and elastic bands to see how cruel the guys are.

For the people who should get an envelope:

-Don’t know what your housing situation is.. but if your are renting your landlord definitely should get one.
- After you had lunch or dinner you should give the envelope as tip to the waiter (4 times)
- The person behind the desk where you play squash
- Not sure if you are still in uni but otherwise you should give your dean one

Hope you like and enjoy the additions!

Got another add for number 4:

Before you will be on the pole you will going there with clothes. Before you will get to the pole you will hang your clothes around you. Hang a sign by your that says.. be nice to my clothes for my way back home, or don’t! (In language of country). Let’s see how you’ll go back home

ADE For the people who will receive enveloppes:

- best friends of your parents (risk with face)
- best friends of your siblings (risk with face)

How many people do you have now that receive an envelope?
Old 07-20-2022, 02:09 AM   #419
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

This is the final version of the dare:
The time to edit or add stuff on this is now over and ill start taking the pics *-* Ill obviously write a report if anything interesting for you happend during taking the pics ♥
Im extremely nervous and im still wondering if i really spread the pics to soo risky people not knowing who would recognize me or that even 2 of them, which could be my neighbors or my close friends which doesnt know anything, get everything uncensored omg.. *-* I dont really think its a good idea its a bit too risky, but i love the risk and i guess ill risk it *-* since i promised it ♥

Who gets an USB-stick:
-15 collegues from my job (all higher in hierachie than me including the boss)
-1 my ex-bf
-7 to my uni professors
-1 to my dean
-5 neighbors (2 left and 2 right from my house + the one in front of my house)
-1 guy/girl behind the reception of the gym (if i find out his adress)
-5 parents of some of my closest friends
-1 lifeguard at the pool
-1 my dentist
-1 my hairdresser
-1 my doctor
-2 close friends which dont know about this side of me
-7 to other students in one of my classes
-1 left on my favourite bars counter
-1 surely censored to my own parents

The 10 pics:
On my back, best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton, legs spread in the air, at the entrance of a busy park.

picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people go out maybe). fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly (had to delete the getdare bodywriting and the getdare username writing out of it because i dont want these pics to be spread here (since some will show my face)). full body in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

sitting in the middle of a road, my house visible on the pic, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.

near a nightclub, pole in ground and pussy so i cant get off, naked, clothes spread around me (on the pic), plugged (biggest plug i own -> Glass), blindfolded, hands cuffed behind back, "cumslut" written on my chest (in german i guess since i live in germany), at least one stranger looking at me (also visible on the pic just face blurred) ♥

At a large pool, naked, plug in ass, big dildo in pussy, legs spread laying on my back on a towell, holding legs with my hands, hands and ankles are tied together, Bodywritings: "fuck me free", "I love cum", "Complete slut" .. (In german of course) on legs, boobs and chest. Nipple clamps ♥

laying in a dumpster, naked, covered in trash, still able to see pussy and tits, something from the trash used to fuck myself, big dildo in ass and "rape me" (in german) written on my body

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a traffic light, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad))

You naked, kneeling on the ground in a mall parking lot (outside not underground) by day time. There will be 3 guys around you : one in front of you which take the picture from his point of view while you suck him. The 2 others are on each side of you with they cock pointing to your head while you masturbate them with one hand each. So basically you have one cock in your mouth and one in each hand near your head.

Getting fucked by a guy outdoors in a park, bend over, hands behind back and legs spread, tied in position with a timelock for 30 minutes, sign in mouth or good visible, that says: „If you recognize me, you can fuck me whenever you want, as often you want and in every way you want“ … in german

in a large public mens restroom, naked except high heels and jewelry, kneeling, legs spread, between two urinals exposing my pussy. Hands tied to urinals, key between my legs, note on the wall saying: "Free me or use me!", blindfolded, a sharpie next to me
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 07-20-2022, 02:57 AM   #420
dragoneau

well, good luck with those. I hope some will recognize you and fuck you whenever they want
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers