Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2022, 01:01 PM   #421
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Holy shit... Reading this, I'm really torn between wishing to find you and wishing to be you *:-) Looking forward to the reports!

You're awesome, take care!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:11 AM   #422
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

small update:

Almost all pics taken (took me quite some time but its almost finished) *-* theyre so exposing and embarrassing *-* still extreme nervous and not sure if im daring enough to really spread them *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-20-2022, 09:14 AM   #423
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
small update:

Almost all pics taken (took me quite some time but its almost finished) *-* theyre so exposing and embarrassing *-* still extreme nervous and not sure if im daring enough to really spread them *-*
Will there be a report on #10? That was mine originally.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:45 AM   #424
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Will there be a report on #10? That was mine originally.
when i finished taking all 10 pics there will be a report for each pic dont worry ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-22-2022, 02:30 AM   #425
bdsmlover24

Quote:
small update:

You could do a dare for when you will spread them out to stimulate you

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 02:59 AM   #426
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
You could do a dare for when you will spread them out to stimulate you
What exactly do you mean there? sounds interesting ♥
Old 09-26-2022, 09:26 AM   #427
bdsmlover24

I mean that we (get dare users) can make a dare for you for each USB stick that you will spread.

For example the ones that you will send to your neighborhood :
You will take the USB stick and go from your door to the mailbox of your neighbor fully naked, then drop the USB stick into the mailbox and edge once there before returning home. Repeat this for each neighbors (or choose another dare for each one)

Another example, for close friends which dont know about this side of you :
Manage yourself to get invited into this friend's house (like for a party, a meal, an evening...). Then during the evening say that you go to the toilets, but instead you go into the bedroom, you masturbate a few minutes on the bed (1 or 2 but try to orgasm as hard as you can). Finally drop the USB stick somewhere they will eventually find it but not too soon. A place in the room they only look once from time to time. Maybe in a stack of t-shirt but in the middle ?

I can make a dare for each USB stick but I think it's better if a lot a people participate to this

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Old 09-27-2022, 05:25 AM   #428
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
I mean that we (get dare users) can make a dare for you for each USB stick that you will spread.

For example the ones that you will send to your neighborhood :
You will take the USB stick and go from your door to the mailbox of your neighbor fully naked, then drop the USB stick into the mailbox and edge once there before returning home. Repeat this for each neighbors (or choose another dare for each one)

Another example, for close friends which dont know about this side of you :
Manage yourself to get invited into this friend's house (like for a party, a meal, an evening...). Then during the evening say that you go to the toilets, but instead you go into the bedroom, you masturbate a few minutes on the bed (1 or 2 but try to orgasm as hard as you can). Finally drop the USB stick somewhere they will eventually find it but not too soon. A place in the room they only look once from time to time. Maybe in a stack of t-shirt but in the middle ?

I can make a dare for each USB stick but I think it's better if a lot a people participate to this
oh sounds very good ♥ alright then tell me what i should do for the sticks each ;P need many different things then i guess ♥ be creative ;P
Old 09-30-2022, 05:06 PM   #429
bdsmlover24

It's cool if you like the idea ! Then i can make some more suggestins of dares. Some of them might be impossible for you due to practical reasons, I know, but you can try to do all the ones that are possible

- 1 to my dean :
I assume that your dean have some kind of mailbox to drop administrative papers in front of the office. If it's yes, go into that building wearing a thong and anything else you want. Find some restroom and edge 3 times through the thong so it is all wet. Then go in front of the office, drop the stick into the mailbox, together with your thong

-1 to my uni professors :
Same as above if you can find some kind of lockers for your uni professors

-1 guy/girl behind the reception of the gym :
From now on, bring a stick each time you go to the gym in a pocket. Your goal is to find a way to distract the reception guy/girl long enough to drop the stick somewere on the reception desk. You can make as many attempts as you want, but until you succeed you can only practice gym with a butt plug in

-1 my dentist :
Plan a control visit and go there with a really short skirt, a sticky crop top with a large low-cut, and no underwear of course. Manage to drop the stick in a semi hidden place in the examination room before leaving it.

-1 left on my favourite bars counter :
Spend an evening into that bar. Walk around talking to lots of people : You need to convince at least 5 different people to buy you a drink before leaving the stick on the counter. Of course you should offer a reward to anyone who bought you something (let them choose they reward)

-1 surely censored to my own parents :
Go spend a night in your parents house. In the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping, get out of your bed fully naked and go drop the stick into the mailbox, before going back to sleep

I hop you will like these ideas too !

Old 11-25-2022, 06:23 AM   #430
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

okay finally got time to take all pics (reports for each pic will come soon) ♥ still very scared about really doing this *-*
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 11-26-2022, 03:29 PM   #431
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
okay finally got time to take all pics (reports for each pic will come soon) ♥ still very scared about really doing this *-*
Maybe scared, but oh so horny I suspect, every time you think about it?
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:53 AM   #432
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Maybe scared, but oh so horny I suspect, every time you think about it?
yes but i think this might be a really bad idea *-* and i mean like really really bad *-*

especially the randomness who gets to see my face too *-*
Old 12-04-2022, 02:34 PM   #433
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
yes but i think this might be a really bad idea *-* and i mean like really really bad *-*

Oh don't get me wrong, I know it is a really bad idea, especially as any of them could end up seeing your face too. But it is all this risk that really turns you on about the idea and why you haven't been able to let it go, isn't it? Or is Aylin the one pushing you on this dare?
Old 12-05-2022, 06:10 AM   #434
hidinghere

Quote:

If you're not 100% sure, it's probably best to skip this drop and maybe start another set with some less extreme rules. You can always build up to something like this later, but if the wrong people find out now you might end up having to stop for a while (or maybe forever!)
hidinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 02:34 PM   #435
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidinghere View Post
If you're not 100% sure, it's probably best to skip this drop and maybe start another set with some less extreme rules. You can always build up to something like this later, but if the wrong people find out now you might end up having to stop for a while (or maybe forever!)
Yeah I agree with you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers