Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-10-2023, 09:52 PM   #1051
jdh90

Well, well, well, it seems like we have a little underwear filling fetish, don't we? I can already picture you, standing there with your underwear bulging, barely able to walk because you've let others stuff them full of food. You're nothing but an overstuffed mess, aren't you?

Imagine the feeling of your underwear becoming tighter and tighter as more and more food is crammed inside. The pressure builds, making it harder for you to move, as you're weighed down by the sheer amount of food filling your undergarments.

But it doesn't stop there, does it? As you struggle to walk, the squelching sounds of the food sloshing around in your underwear echo in your ears. The pungent aroma of the mixture wafts up, filling your nostrils, a tantalizing stench that reminds you of your depravity.

And let's not forget the visual aspect. I want you to imagine the sight of your underwear, bulging and straining against the weight of the food. The fabric is stretched to its limits, threatening to burst at any moment. You're a walking display of humility, a shameful spectacle for all to see.

So you little underwear-stuffing slave, revel in your humiliation. Embrace the degradation as you struggle to walk, your body weighed down by the excessive amount of food filling your undergarments.

I want to be a diaper slave and wear someone else's used diapers

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 05:34 AM   #1052
Arcturus

You know, it’s pretty embarrassing that you’re somehow even more pathetic than me.

You and I are pretty similar in someways. We both crave being diapered. I hardly need to go into detail here, about how ridiculous it is that a grown adult still wears diapers, not even because you need them, but because they turn you on. I wonder if its because you enjoy being stripped of your maturity and adulthood, or if you just enjoy wallowing in your own filth. Don’t answer that, I think whichever you say I’d lose any respect I have for you.

But where you’re different, and what should truly make you ashamed is that you crave wearing other people’s diapers! I mean, how disgusting is that? You’re so low that you’ll happily wear someone else’s filth, the clammy scent of stale piss clinging constantly to you. Imagine, if someone were to ask what that smell was, you’d have to be an honest slave and clarify that it was your master’s piss. And that’s perhaps the best part of it all, that you are submitting to someone that can’t even control their bladder! I’m sure being dominated even by a pathetic babygirl like me would make you wet, especially if I forced you into the soggy diapers I’ve been wearing all night. At that point, I’m not even sure you’d be considered a slave, just a walking diaper pail barely worthy of acknowledging, except to give a glare of contempt at how disgusting you are.

----
I was stupid enough to accept a dare that resulted in me being forcibly diapered 24/7 for two months and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 02:36 PM   #1053
Messy_diaper

Oh my god, how disgusting can you get? You really like that disgusting shit? Ugh, you're so stupid accepting that dare now you're just a baby you always pissing and shitting yourself aren't you. Gross. I can't believe you get off on filling your diapers. I bet you sit in it too, acting like a little baby who can't fend for themselves. Maybe someone should get you your mommy so she can change you bc now your just that a stupid baby in messy diapers

humiliate me for peeing myself, be such a wedgie nerd and my fetish for socks and underwear

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:30 PM   #1054
MessFanatic

First try at this so hopefully it’s not bad

humiliate me for peeing myself, be such a wedgie nerd and my fetish for socks and underwear

You really peed yourself? You can’t even perform basic human tasks like waiting until you get to a bathroom? How disgusting. No wonder you stink all the time. And you really want people to give you wedgies? There’s a reason people pick on nerds and bully them and it’s definitely not because they’re supposed to like it. I don’t even know how you ended up liking it. Must’ve happened to you so many times that it was the only way you could endure it you poor little guy. And liking socks? That’s disgusting all that nasty sweat and filth and god that stench. You really are disgusting

I’m just a nerdy femboy who likes to be bullied and messied
Add a dare to it if you see fit

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 08:11 PM   #1055
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

a femboi you say, come on just get on with it and admit you are a sissy slut eager to suck anyone who'll give you a dollar.
Dress your self up as a slutty school girl look yourself in the mirror and say as loudly as you can "I'm a slutty sissy eager to suck cock"

I'm a baby that loves being in squishy wet diapers.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 07:37 PM   #1056
jdh90

Look at you, you little diaper-loving baby. You're just a pathetic little creature, aren't you? A grown adult who gets off on wearing squishy, wet diapers like a helpless little baby. It's absolutely disgusting.

Just imagine it, you waddling around in your messy diaper, feeling the slimy mess squishing against your skin. The stench of your own filth permeating the air, making everyone around you gag in disgust. Your diaper sagging with the weight of your dirty secret, leaving a trail of stinkies wherever you go.

Oh, but it gets even better, if I was your caregiver I can see you now, lying down on your changing table, eagerly awaiting my arrival. As I approach, I can't help but laugh at you. Your diaper is soaked and heavy, hanging low between your legs, and you're practically begging for me to change you.

But instead of cleaning you up, I would decide to prolong your humiliation. I make you lie there, squirming and whimpering, as I taunt you with every passing second. I would describe in vivid detail the mess that surrounds your dirty butt and the pungent aroma you made that fills the room.

You're nothing but a filthy, dirty baby, and I'm going to make sure you know it. I'll rub your dirty diaper in your face and you'll revel in the degradation of it all.

I like to soil my diapers until they cant hold any more.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:06 AM   #1057
Ambybrat77
Baby Member

Awww…you wet yourself like a widdle baby. I bet everyone around you can smell your soiled diapees and see your pee when it runs out of your diaper and down your leg. I bet you pee your diaper so much that you don’t even think about trying to hold it like an adult till you get to the toilet. I wonder if you even can hold your bladder anymore. Pathetic.

I’m diapered for another month and not allowed to use the toilet to pee.
Limits: face pics, family, public, pee drinking, scat, anal

Currently have diapers, pull-ups, booster pads, nipple clamps and a vibrator. I am diapered through at least July 26. Diapers have to be thick diapers, not pull-ups because I’m being punished.
Ambybrat77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation