Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-17-2022, 10:21 PM   #1
Darkmoonwolf

Default CBT Dice Dare for men -a bit extreme, A bit sadistic

My first dare.

First strip naked and brace yourself for some pain.
Roll a D100.
This will determine how many rolls you will do.
Roll a D20
1 - 1 Icecube in your ass for first time, 2 for second, 3 for third time you roll this, etc....
2 - One Icecube on your genitals, 2 for second time you roll this, 3 for third, etc...
3. Place a Peg or Clothespin on yourself and leave till the end of the game. You can decide where or roll a d6 again and place it accordingly
1-2 Nipples / 3-4 Cock / 5-6 balls
4.Place and rub in one inch toothpaste onto your cock shaft
5. Place and rub in one inch toothpaste onto your balls
6. place and rub in one inch toothpaste onto your cockhead
7. Tie a shoe to a ball, (if you roll a second time tie another shoe to the other ball, roll this again a third time, put something in each shoe)
8. Tie up your cock with a rubberband (add another if you roll again)
9. Tie up your balls with a rubberband (simply add another if you roll again, you can seperate them if you wish)
10.Tie up your cock and balls together with a rubberband. (Add another if you roll this again)
11.Roll a d6 again. 1-2 snap rubber band on your cock shaft 3-4 snap a rubber band on the rear of your glands, roll a 5-6 snap a rubberband on the tip of your penis glands.
12. Fuck yourself with a dildo for d6 minutes with no lube
13. Lube up your dildo with toothpaste and fuck it for d6 minutes
14. Place toothpaste on your asshole but not in it.
15. dip your balls into hot water (dont burn yourself)
16. Dip your penis into cold water (This will be extra fun if youve added toothpaste to it already XD)
17. Take your dirty laundry and piss on them. Dont need to piss you say? Drink a glass of (preferably toilet)water for each roll after this until you need to piss, then take ALL your clean underwear and piss on them instead. dont forget to wipe up your mess with them and transfer it to the toilet.
18. Write your Getdare username on your chest and take a pic, send this pic to a random contact. roll this again, write demeaning things onto your chest under the getdare username, Take a pic and send to 2 contacts. a third time, a third word and 3 contacts. (dont want to do social suicide? Thats fine, go ahead put your pictures on exposed.fun. Set it for 1 day, 1 hour extentions, allow comments and downloads, And set it to no delete.)
19. Edge D6 times. (second time rolling this d12 third d20 fourth d100times)
20. Either use a sound, a qtip or some other instrument to sound yourself. Be sure to lube it up, with toothpaste of course. If you dont feel comfortable doing this, toss some mayo, mustard, ketchup, vinegar, piss and/or scat (if they are within your limits) To your toilet, now give yourself a dirty swirly, mouth open of course.

Once you have completed your d100 roll dares you can roll a d6.
1- your free to go, pull any pegs off without opening them and enjoy the rest of your day.
2- 1+Your free to go, but you have to shower afterwards, using toothpaste as your soap. mmmm minty
3. 1+your free to go but you have to empty your bladder on all your shirts first (clean and dirty)
4. 1+3+add your trousers with your shirts, then you can go free
5. You need to do 1,4,then 2. Enjoy smelling minty before you wash your clothes naked.
6. Oh no... Roll a d100 again and continue. Once you finish you can go free but you have to piss on your entire wardrobe when your done then take a nice hot minty shower. (This is too much you say? Thats fine, put on a collar Find yourself a master on getdare and you have to do anything they want you to all limits are ignored, cuz only men who endure the suffering get limits)

Oh and PS: you can cum however you want when your finished.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darkmoonwolf for this post:
Old 02-18-2022, 08:58 AM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

this sounds like so much fun! i bet this would be a good cam show!

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 01:08 AM   #3
Shrike

Well, I lost in a thread and I had to write here, I'll tell you a little how it went:

I was a bit lucky at first, or so I thought, when rolling the D100 I only got an 11!
I tied my cock with a rubber band, then my cock and my balls and my balls separately... that was too many rubber bands!
then I put toothpaste on my asshole. I dipped my balls in hot water and put ice in my ass. I fucked my ass for 4 minutes, edge 5 times, add two more ice cubes inside my ass and fucked my ass again twice (9 minutes).
It was interesting to feel how the 3 ice cubes moved in my ass while the dildo went in and out.
On the final D6 roll I got a 6 so I have to do it again,
I will write again for the second round later
Kik: ShrikeDom
likes: nipple play, cum control, exposition, anal (I have been ordered to put anal on my likes)
limits: cum play, watersports, face, scat, blackmail, public
RULES PM Dares
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 09:28 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I'll give this a shot, but no anal.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 01:30 PM   #5
Bustmyballz0

Anyone want to roll the dice for me

Kik: bustmyballz0

Likes: ballbusting, cbt, submission, challenges, games, degradation

Limits: permanent, public, blood, family, chastity
Bustmyballz0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements