Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2020, 01:42 PM   #76
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Nice, looking forward to hearing your report
You should probably tell your friend to bring gloves, if they don't want their hands to burn from the nettles
nettles are not so common here
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 01:46 PM   #77
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
nettles are not so common here
Ah too bad, I suppose they'll just have to use a thin branch to whip you if you hide :P

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 02:36 PM   #78
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Ah too bad, I suppose they'll just have to use a thin branch to whip you if you hide :P
i was already whipped wit branches in a dare i still have to report, that's ouch, but ok,
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:45 AM   #79
Irene

Walk 10, 27 Aug: old man shirt.

On one of your daily walks wear a men's thin white tank top (like old men wear under a dress shirt). It should be about 3 sizes too big so it hangs loose on you. Cut the bottom off so it hangs halfway between your waist and the bottom of your breast. Take a friend with you and give them a pair of scissors. Each time you meet someone on the trail your friend should cut one inch off the bottom of your shirt. Keep going until the shirt barely covers your nipples then you can walk back home. You will not be naked in front of strangers but they will still see a lot.

The only friend available was a boy, who was pleased to see me half naked anyway, and especially in cutting off shirt flaps he had a good chance to study my small tits up close.
Being very skinny, actually the undershirt did not cover my breasts, so I had to tie the straps to pull it up a bit.
We met at my house and then we went to the woods, my friend was quite amused to see me walking barefoot, arrived at the edge of the wood he made the first cut, at the height of the ribs.
Obviously in making the first cut he widely observed what was under the shirt.
We set out on a path where we would have easily met someone, but after half an hour it was just us, much to his chagrin, because he wanted to cut more pieces of shirt.
After an hour I was tired of walking and not meeting anything and everyone.
I had to look pretty disappointed, so he set out to play truth or dare with me.
Obviously at this point I wanted him to give me a dare.
But instead he proposes to play it at rock, paper, scissors.
Although I actually wanted to lose, because I was more embarrassed to have him do a challenge than to show myself to him, voluntarily losing to rock, paper, scissors is as difficult as winning.
In any case I lost.
Actually he was blown away, because he hadn't thought of anything, but he came up with a pretty good challenge.

He took the flap of the shirt he had cut and made strips of fabric.
He walked me to a tree and tied my wrists to a branch, so that my arms were raised above my head.
Then with one last piece he blindfolds me.
Obviously he asked me first if I wanted to go to a more hidden part of the woods, but I told him it was okay there.
I've known him since we were kids and I trust him enough, so I allowed him to do this.

The challenge was: he would have tickled me, if I had resisted for 30 minutes I would have won, otherwise I would have had to undergo a penance.
I could ask for a 30 second break to recover, but it would cost me 1 inch of shirt, and it wouldn't stop just below the nipples, as planned.

He's really good at tickling, and being blindfolded I couldn't predict where he was going to tickle.
However, she focused on her ribs and belly, then her nipples.
I didn't think this challenge would lead him to manipulate my boobs and I wasn't ready, but I gave myself up to him.
After a quarter of an hour the shirt was completely gone and I was shirtless, with no more possibility of breaks.

It was a somewhat precarious situation, I was topless, tied and blindfolded along a path that is usually busy, with the risk that someone would arrive, also I was laughing loudly because of the tickle, not to mention that I still had many minutes of ordeal, and already my resistance was gone.
I think I lasted no more than a minute later when I submitted to penance.
At that point he freed me from the tree, but kept my hands tied and the bandage, took me behind the tree where a bush would hide us, and made me sit on his legs, making me film as he stroked my back.
To go home he gave me his shirt, after having untied me, and at the end he told me that he would think about penance.

Walk 11, 28 Aug: get wet.

“Well I would like to add something too.
Since you are in the forest I am sure you will come across a lot of spring water, ponds, lakes, or falls etc., Whenever you see one strip naked (if you aren't already naked) and get wet.
After you get wet you may put your clothes back on if your dare allows you to, but without wiping your body with the towel.
If your dare does not allow you to put clothes back on than walk naked and wet let the sun dry you up.
Good luck”

I thought it was quite simple, so I decided to do it in a fairly cleared path, in a different area than the usual wood.
It is an area where there is a small refreshment point nearby, where every now and then there are gatherings of people, and with Covid I was pretty sure there were no rallies whatsoever.
There is a beautiful and wide gravel road that passes over a stream with several wooden bridges.
The road makes a circuit, in the middle of which there is a bridge that crosses a beautiful waterfall, I would have wet there.
The restaurant is about 3/4 of the way (if you take it from where I got it), because I had decided to go around starting from the other side.
I took my scooter and went there, to get there on foot I would have to walk a couple of hours, obviously barefoot, already the whole circuit would have taken me more than an hour.
Apart from the stones and the gravel under my feet, everything went well for the first part of the route, I met only a couple of people, who, besides looking at me strange because I was barefoot, did not create problems.

Then I arrived at the waterfall, which is almost under the bridge, I went down to the creek, and I undressed naked, it was simple, I only had a cropped tank top, a pair of cargo shorts and underwear.
Ihe water was cold as ice, but at least it was impossible to see me naked from the street.
I got wet until I got soaked, only then did I start dressing quickly.
the sensation of putting dry clothes over a wet body is quite unpleasant, but the effect was worse, especially for the tank top, which, according to the summer period, was a nice light green.
When I came out from under the bridge, I was obviously still soaked, and the clothes were becoming so too, but while the cargo shorts were no problem, the tank top had practically become transparent and extremely tight to the skin, so much so that I was practically shirtless.
I started walking towards the way back, the one that would take me in front of the restaurant, hoping not to meet anyone.
Sounds weird, but while I don't have much trouble getting people I know see me naked, strangers embarrass me quite a bit.
I was also tired of walking barefoot on the sharp gravel, and so when I heard a good shouting from the area where the restaurant was, and I realized that the area was actually quite full of people, I had a difficult choice to make.
On the one hand I could go back and do 3/4 of the way, which would be torture for my feet, on the other hand I could go through the crowd, and since my top was still soaked, let each individual that crowd looked at my boobs.
Ok, my titties are not big, they are small and not very noticeable, but they are there, besides the nipples were still erect from the cold and they were becoming more erect due to the excitement of the situation.
My feet were starting to really ache, so I decided to face the humiliation and embarrassment, and ventured to the restaurant.
people were less than I thought, they were all distant from each other.
I put on the mask and this prevented people from seeing that my face was red with embarrassment, and I could pretend I was acting normally.

Just that Friday, the last of August, an association of motorcyclists had decided to meet there.
A barefoot girl already draws attention, but then when they realize they can practically see your small tits, you become the catalyst for every look.

None of them said anything, no catcalling, no cell phone photos, but I think every single eye was focused on my boobs, or at least that's the feeling I got.
Hurrying up would have been the wrong move, and it would also have caused more pain in my feet.

Maybe they will remember the mysterious masked gigner, who walked through their gathering barefoot with a soaked shirt, or maybe not, the fact is that I almost die of embarrassment.

However, after a while I returned to the scooter and then home.

Walk 12, 29 Aug: Workouts.

“- On one day, early in the morning straight after you wake up, walk out in your small dress (no shoes or underwear as before) and take with you a bucket, soap and a body brush. Walk to one of the cold streams. Take off your dress and do a workout naked, consisting of the following exercises:

50 jumping jacks
20 crunches
12 burpees
20 mountain climbers
hold plank for 30 seconds

Repeat this routine three times.

Now stand in the stream and fill the bucket with water. Pour the bucket over your head and body. Repeat this 10 times. Wash yourself with the soap and the body brush, scrubbing until you are covered in lather all over. Rinse off with 10 more buckets of water. Start walking back naked and put your dress on when you are dry.”

This was very challenging, not for the water but for the exercises.
To do this I decided to go to a point where the stream makes a small jump and the water is a little deeper.

I used the dress from last time, the one that you can see practically everything, but since it was 0700 in the morning no one was around.
however the mornings are starting to be cool and the nipples were pretty evident under the dress.

I arrived on the spot and undressed.
there is a big flat stone where I started doing the exercises, I did the jumping jacks regularly, I managed to do the 20 crunches, I gave up the burpees, I did the mountain climbers and I did the plank too let it go.
I've done all three sets but not all exercises, so I deserve punishment.

Then I entered the water, I was hot and it was freezing, it was a shock, I had to appeal to all my will to throw the 10 buckets of water on me.

As I said no soap, I would only pollute the stream, so I brushed myself with a laundry brush and then another 10 buckets of water, to take your breath away.

The area of the wood where I was was at the mobr and I was cold, so I quickly started looking for a clearing with a little sun.
In doing so, however, I left the dress there.
Arrived at the clearing, maybe 10 minutes from there, I lay down on a rock like a lizard to get some heat.
Once it was dry I realized I didn't have the dress with me.
I walked quickly back to the creek to get my dress back, hoping it was still there, and indeed it was there, happily floating in the pool, completely soaked.
I had to go home naked, obviously avoiding the paths, it was Saturday, and Saturday there is a risk of meeting people.
the last stretch, the 500 meters between the woods and casamia, 500 meters of gravel road, I had to run through them so as not to be seen.
Obviously barefoot.

as soon as I can I will make the reports of the 30th and 31st
The following 4 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 09-08-2020, 10:46 AM   #80
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing! Love all of your reports, especially the one with your friend cutting off your clothes.

Do you have a favorite one so far?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 12:48 AM   #81
Ball

Default Nice report

Hi, your reports are very interesting to read and real. Brave girl you are to do such a risky dares

Dislikes - corner time, writing, self spanking, wedgie.

Toys - clothes pegs, hanger with clamps, balm, scrubber, Belt, thumb stacks, pencils and bands and always buy something cheap which is common.

Limits - no pics, no public, no Cam, no permanent damage or mark, no insertion, no electricity, no pee, no po, toilet seating control.
Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ball for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 11:38 AM   #82
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Pleased to read you did my dare so thoroughly - doing that so early must have been a great way to wake up your body too!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk