Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2020, 08:23 AM   #136
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I had a bunch of dares that GD just ate. I'll come back later to retype them.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:20 PM   #137
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
Find me something reputable that says it's safe I'll add it.

See for example: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...#ones-to-avoid

Learned my lesson with hot sauce.
Look, I prefer a proper lube, but a person mentioned butter, the link you provided says 'if not cleaned properly' - but in that case everything is bad.

Again, I'm not pushing you there, it's not my fetish at all, but it's not so bad.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:22 PM   #138
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Ok, a dare from me:

A whore

You will dress slutty and go somewhere to the city, at pre-arranged time he will get to a particular spot and you will wait for him there. Then you will negotiate a price for a blowjob (with swallowing of course). Be cheap!
Then jump inside and start blowing off right away. Swallow, get the cash (fast!) and get lost.
No mints or anything like that for a half an hour. Let the taste remind you.
P.S. You've skipped my dare.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:06 AM   #139
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
P.S. You've skipped my dare.
I go to all the trouble to act a whore and you don't even notice.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=124

:P
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:22 AM   #140
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Tabletop Show, I will cook dinner naked and after setting your food on the table will sit on top of the table with my legs spread so you can easily see my pussy. While you eat I will continually edge myself. Once you have finished your meal I will masturbate myself to orgasm on top of the table. Before I eat I will give you a BJ and swallow your cum, I will eat without brushing my teeth.

On Display, you can invite a friend or stranger over to show my naked body to, I will obey all of your commands while they are here including sexual ones. You may ask me to put on a naked show for you and your friend.

Plugged with cum, let's have anal sex! After you cum in my ass I will remain naked and insert my butt plug to keep your cum inside me. I will then set a timer for 30 minutes. When the timer expires I will roll a die and multiply the result by 10 to determine how many minutes the plug stays in place.

It's breezy down there! Let's go for a walk, All I'm allowed to wear is a coat that comes down to mid thigh and heels. If I don't have an appropriate coat I will wear my shortest skirt, a waist length coat and heels.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #141
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I go to all the trouble to act a whore and you don't even notice.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=124

:P
Snap, that's embarrassing not to notice!

Well done! Especially the fact you were hesitant and nervous. What has the wettest moment for you?
Old 11-11-2020, 03:50 PM   #142
coolplay69uk

ShamPOO I will use you poop as my shampoo. Rubbing it thoroughly into my hair i will then wait 10 minutes before rinsing it out.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 06:10 PM   #143
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
ShamPOO I will use you poop as my shampoo. Rubbing it thoroughly into my hair i will then wait 10 minutes before rinsing it out.
Good luck with this one, she's pretty much set poop as an extremely hard limit.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:16 PM   #144
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

Anal:
  • Plugged Night: I will hold your cum in with my butt plug until breakfast, tomorrow.
  • Hungry for Anal: For the next 24 hours, I will ask and allow for you to fuck me anally before and/or after every meal (one for yours and one for mine).

Pee:
  • Hungry for Pee: For the next 24 hours, before I eat, I will ask if you'd like to add pee: yours and/or mine. If you accept, I will wait until we have added the pee to eat/drink. I will fully drink/eat anything peed on.
  • Pee Repository: You can pee into me, anally, and plug it in with my butt plug. I'll get fully dressed after, then it'll stay until we both cum.
  • Tasty Pee: You can pee into my mouth, I will keep it, not swallowing, until you ask me a question.

Exhibition:
  • Flashy Model: I will take 26 photos of me flashing my exposed private parts in different public spaces: 13 top-flashing and 13 bottom-flashing
  • Flashy Titties: You can demand to see my boobs, anytime, up to 26 different times-- I will fully expose both of them, on the spot. (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)
  • Outside Stripper: Upon receiving this, I will go outside, walk to somewhere to strip naked, strip naked, and walk 10 feet from my clothes. I will send you a photo and/or video if you like.
  • Bra, now: I take my bra off, on the spot, and give it to you (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)
  • Panties ready: I'll wear skirts until you ask for my panties, then when you ask for my panties I'll take them off, on the spot, and give it to you (as long as not around work, family, or a COVID risk).

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 10:20 AM   #145
redcamel
getDare Addict

Killing orgasm roulette You throw a 1-6 dice, and I will ruin number+1 orgasms in a row, sitting on a chair completely naked and spreaded legs. I'll do it in the full darkness, and you will hear my sounds in the darkness and flash me with a flashlight whenever you want.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:09 AM   #146
Darechick19

We went so long without him giving me any of these that I kinda thought it was over. I was feeling relief.

Then we both had the weekend off and I woke up Sat morning and was making breakfast and he said “You still up for some coupons?”

I said “of course”

Hungry for Pee: For the next 24 hours, before I eat, I will ask if you'd like to add pee: yours and/or mine. If you accept, I will wait until we have added the pee to eat/drink. I will fully drink/eat anything peed on.

I had been making scrambled eggs. I had to take my delicious scrambled eggs off the plate and put them in a bowel so this would work, and then he got his dick out right there and pissed all over them.

It was so gross. Soggy piss-filled eggs. He was laughing the whole time. I drank a lot of OJ to drown out the taste. Ugh.

For lunch I remember thinking I wanted a sandwich but that would be gross, so I ended up having cereal instead thinking the milk might drown out the taste. It did kinda… but still nasty as hell.

Finally for dinner we taco’s which again, everything was soggy. By the end of the day I was so hungry for some real, non piss-soaked food. He laughed every time thou.

• Bra, now: I take my bra off, on the spot, and give it to you (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)
• Panties ready: I'll wear skirts until you ask for my panties, then when you ask for my panties I'll take them off, on the spot, and give it to you (as long as not around work, family, or a COVID risk).

After dinner that day we went for a walk around the neighborhood, and of course he used this one, and then made it an extra long walk.

No panties is kinda kinky but braless is terrible. They bounce around and are so noticeable. Luckly we didn’t see anyone but still!

• Plugged Night: I will hold your cum in with my butt plug until breakfast, tomorrow.

Got this before bed. So… anal sex. I remember just lying there thinking, can this be enjoyable? But of course it was for him.

I managed to keep it in for like an hour before I begged him to let me take it out so I could sleep. I felt so full and gross. He laughed and said “fine’.

Sunday

• Hungry for Anal: For the next 24 hours, I will ask and allow for you to fuck me anally before and/or after every meal (one for yours and one for mine).

So, I got fucked in the ass after breakfast and lunch on Sunday. My poor asshole was feeling raw by the end of the day. And I hadn’t gotten off the whole time.

Then after lunch he gave me.

On Display, you can invite a friend or stranger over to show my naked body to, I will obey all of your commands while they are here including sexual ones. You may ask me to put on a naked show for you and your friend.

And

Tabletop Show, I will cook dinner naked and after setting your food on the table will sit on top of the table with my legs spread so you can easily see my pussy. While you eat I will continually edge myself. Once you have finished your meal I will masturbate myself to orgasm on top of the table. Before I eat I will give you a BJ and swallow your cum, I will eat without brushing my teeth.

And said we would do them together and to invite over Jessica.

I was a little besides myself thinking about this. It’s one thing to do a bunch of kinky stuff just us, it’s another thing to have one of my friends watch. We also haven’t been talking too much since our hook up cause it’s just a little weird. But whatever.

Still, I texted her and she said she’d love to watch me cook naked and give him a BJ. LOL Of course.

So she came over. I stripped. She laughed and said I was hot. The two of them joked about my body the whole time I cooked. I was probably blushing the whole time.

I wasn’t really able to actually masterbate for real like that, but I got on the table and felt totally on display. Jutted my boobs out etc… We all laughed.

After I was like “really want a bj with her here?” He said “why not?”

It felt to soo weird to do in front of someone. Like putting on a show. She was queit the whole time. But he was clearly into it. Went quickly.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 11-18-2020, 11:12 AM   #147
Darechick19

Flashy Titties: You can demand to see my boobs, anytime, up to 26 different times-- I will fully expose both of them, on the spot. (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)
Outside Stripper: Upon receiving this, I will go outside, walk to somewhere to strip naked, strip naked, and walk 10 feet from my clothes. I will send you a photo and/or video if you like.

Anyways I forgot to write all that up until he texted me these two from work. So I just snuck out to the local park (noplace here to get naked outside at all safe) to take a naked pic of myself. I won't send him that but he can see it when he gets home.

No idea when he intends to have me start flashing.!
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 11-18-2020, 01:36 PM   #148
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Smooth and shiney - I will shave everywhere below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my body for you.

Pizza time! - I will answer the door naked for the pizza delivery person. Before they get here you can write "dare slut" and any other humiliating thing you would like on my naked body with a Sharpie. I will not cover myself and will make eye contact and speak to the person.

Cum service - I will give you a hand job and let you cum on my tits and face. I will not wash your cum off of me for one hour.

Naked Day - I will spend the next 24 hours naked.

Piss, it's what's for breakfast - You may pee in my cereal and I will pee in a glass. I will drink my piss while I eat cereal with your piss.

It's what I've become - The next time I wear pants to work I will write "piss slut" on both legs. No one but my will know it's there, but every time I go to the bathroom I will see it and know what I've become.

Bind me - You may apply binder clips to my nipples for a maximum fifteen minutes. Set a timer for five minutes, when the timer goes off I will use a spoon or ruler to smack the clips. three times for each nipple. If they come off I'm free, if not reset the timer for another five minutes. After fifteen minutes I will pull the clips off.
Old 11-18-2020, 01:59 PM   #149
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Liquid Salt - To be given during a meal. Upon giving you this coupon he will stand up and you will give him a handjob and make him cum all over your food. You will eat the rest of the meal without missing a drop of cum.

Shortest Skirt - you will go out and are supposed to have the shortest skirt you see. Each time your boyfriend points out a shorter skirt you will have a forfeit. Forfeit 1 is your bra, Forfeit 2 is your panties. Forfeit 3 onward he will sit in a chair/bench while you bent over and he fingers you. You have to bend over until he can finger you without removing your panties.

Anal walk - he will fill you anally, plug you, and you will k for a walk. See how long you last before the plug comes out. If the plug stays in the entire walk, you win and he has to remove the plug and lick your ass. If it comes out you must seek a safe space to give him a blowjob on the spot and reinsert it.

If you lose it a second or more time you lose an article of clothing each time.

Sloppy seconds - you invite your friend over to sit out your face. If she says yes your boyfriend should fill you with a load. Leave it in and see if you can entice her to lick it out of you.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:31 AM   #150
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
No panties is kinda kinky but braless is terrible. They bounce around and are so noticeable. Luckly we didn’t see anyone but still!
That's why it's better to tie them

BTW you had nice and comfy B cup, so don't complain

Last edited by bee9; 11-19-2020 at 04:35 AM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk