Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2021, 04:52 AM   #1
tararrar

Pencil 18/f Motivation for writing and maybe punishment

Hello people of GD, some of you might know me from my other ongoing thread (link in sig). After doing that one I realised that I like doing what you tell me to, and it also makes me work a lot harder than I would on my own.
So I'm back again looking for some guidance. I am studying biology and there are a couple of chapters that require rot learning, something I'm not very good at, my way of working through it is summarising the chapter and writing it down again and again till I remember. But as usual I've been lazy. So I would request you all to make me do it.
How this will work is for every post (excluding mine) I will write the whole summary once (it’s a pretty big summary about 3 pages, front and back). I will do the whole summary in one sitting with no breaks to ensure that I complete all of it.

You can post after every 2 hours or if another person (except me) has posted.

Now just that doesn't mean that I will be sincere so you can add one of the following in your post:
1. Be wearing clothes pegs on my nipples for the duration of the writing.
2. Be wearing rubber bands on my nipples for the duration of the writing.
(And yes before you all start worrying and telling me to not wear them for long durations, I know. I will stop when I start feeling numb and put them back on after a short break.)
3. Insert my vibe in my pussy for the duration of the writing. (It has 6 settings and 4 different patterns that go in cycles of low to high and back again. You can choose which one it has to be on.)
4. Insert a mascara bottle up my pussy for the duration of the writing. (It doesn't provide any stimulation, just fills me up.)
5. Putting that green scrubby thing in my bra cups or as a panty liner (or both) for the duration of the writing.
You can modify or combine any of those or add anything else that you can come up with that can be done while I'm writing at my desk.

I do only have household items except for my vibe so you’ll have to be a little creative if you come up with anything.
And I live with family so if you end up giving something like stay naked while doing it or whatever I’ll do yours a little later than the others (probably late at night or when no one’s home).

I also have practice tests every Monday and Thursday. So far my lowest score has been 53%, and the highest 82%. They’re made quite difficult for harsh analysis of our preparation. So if any of you have ideas for punishments for when I score under 65%, to keep me working hard, those are most welcome too.
tararrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 05:07 AM   #2
Vegard

Write it down once with your vibe in. Choose a pattern that goes from high to low repeatedly on a fast pace.
Use your panties as a gag with this once.

You mentioned bondage in your likes, do you have anything available for that?

For your test: Why should the goal be 65%?
Your highest score was 83, so the goal should be to beat that. Let´s say 85, this is a nice number. I would say you stay in denial until you reach that goal.
Everytime you score lower you have to edge as many times as you are points below until the next test.
In addition you spank your ass that many times as well. Add the twist that you multiply the spanking numbers with the amount of tests you scored under. This monday will be the first counting.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:10 AM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I agree 65% is too low. Should be at least 75%. Biology is a very competitive sector, need to get as high as possible. I'll go for the mascara bottle.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:50 AM   #4
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

write the summary one more time, please. and add the pegs to your nipples.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 08:53 AM   #5
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

Write the summary and put the green scrubby things in your bra cups and panty.

Likes : joi, edging, orgasm denial (orgasm belong to my hubby), spanking, cbt

Limits : scat, public, illegal, a2m, friends, showing face, tabasco, messy, pics, video, orgasm (belongs to my hubby)

No toys, only household items : clothepins, wooden spoon, shoe lace, ...

PM dares
My rules

Last orgasm 13 April, 4 edges since.

kik : yeti2007b
yeti2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #6
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I’ll add one with the rubber bands on, hopefully encourage you to do more from memory than having to refer back to copy some out
Old 12-26-2021, 10:15 PM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

I’ll add another.

Vibe in, on high, restart every time you orgasm.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:21 PM   #8
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
Write it down once with your vibe in. Choose a pattern that goes from high to low repeatedly on a fast pace.
Use your panties as a gag with this once.

You mentioned bondage in your likes, do you have anything available for that?

For your test: Why should the goal be 65%?
Your highest score was 83, so the goal should be to beat that. Let´s say 85, this is a nice number. I would say you stay in denial until you reach that goal.
Everytime you score lower you have to edge as many times as you are points below until the next test.
In addition you spank your ass that many times as well. Add the twist that you multiply the spanking numbers with the amount of tests you scored under. This monday will be the first counting.
I will get to yours tonight.
I just have about a meter of rope, nothing else.

I actually intended 65 to be like a lower limit. I don't think anyone is scoring above 85 at all in these. My actual grade in the class is 92 right now. But I will try to aim for 85 in the next few tests. Hopefully I can get there. I will keep you updated if you wish.
What do you say I reduce the target to 80 in case I can't get to 85 for 2 weeks?
Old 12-26-2021, 10:26 PM   #9
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I agree 65% is too low. Should be at least 75%. Biology is a very competitive sector, need to get as high as possible. I'll go for the mascara bottle.
It is a competitive field I agree. I do think we should increase the lower limit gradually like 65 for this week, 70 for next or something like that. What do you think about that?
But anyways for the next 2 weeks I'm committed to getting an 85 as per Vegard.
We could decide on a punishment for scoring under the lower limit apart from Vegard's for scoring under 85.
Do you have any ideas?

And yes I will get to the writing soon.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:27 PM   #10
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
write the summary one more time, please. and add the pegs to your nipples.
Thank you. I will get to it soon.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:27 PM   #11
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti2007 View Post
Write the summary and put the green scrubby things in your bra cups and panty.
Will do. Thank you for posting.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:29 PM   #12
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
I’ll add one with the rubber bands on, hopefully encourage you to do more from memory than having to refer back to copy some out
I hope too I get to writing by memory by the time I get to this. Thank you.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #13
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
I’ll add another.

Vibe in, on high, restart every time you orgasm.
I'm a little confused. Start the vibe again or start writing again?
I don't think it'd be wise to start another time without finishing it all. Maybe I count how many times I cum and write the whole thing that many times if that's what you meant. Wow that'll be a lot of writing.
Old 12-26-2021, 11:12 PM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararrar View Post
I'm a little confused. Start the vibe again or start writing again?
I don't think it'd be wise to start another time without finishing it all. Maybe I count how many times I cum and write the whole thing that many times if that's what you meant. Wow that'll be a lot of writing.
That’s a more realistic version. Do that.

And yes, this is deliberately set up to be a lot of writing because that’s what you asked for.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 01:15 AM   #15
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
That’s a more realistic version. Do that.

And yes, this is deliberately set up to be a lot of writing because that’s what you asked for.
I guess I did ask for it. I will maybe cap it at 5 times?? You decide.
It does go against the denial thing but the results of the test I will do today will come tomorrow so I guess I'll finish yours today to make sure they don't clash.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
homework, writing lines